Pages:
Author

Topic: User Lutpin abusing DT power - page 2. (Read 1620 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
February 21, 2016, 10:01:18 PM
I got a negative rating from him, because I'm selling my localbitcoin account.
This user is a hypocrite. What is the difference between selling bitcointalk account and lbc account?
Localbitcoin is more secure because it has a built in escrow service while bitcointalk has not. And he allow bitcointalk account selling.
Unfortunately I am going to have to make Lutpin go 0-2 on this one and agree with the OP.

Escrow should not be released on LBC until funds are secured/received by the bitcoin seller, and funds should be in escrow prior to the bitcoin buyer sending any kind of fiat. LBC warns it's users against working outside of escrow. From what I can tell, the vast majority of LBC scams involve users not properly using the escrow system (or due to successful phishing attempts).

Established LBC accounts do however potentially allow for people to get their ads more premonitory displayed, potentially allowing more people to trade with an established account, potentially allowing for more favorable rates (and more profits) for the owner of an established LBC account.

There is no need to buy an "established" account. LBC has a good escrow system, even as a newbie it isnt a real problem to sell hundreds of BTC. Also LBC will ban the acc (in most of the cases afaik) if they get a hint that the acc was sold.

You don't allow selling secure accounts, while you allow selling of high risk bitcointalk accounts. What is your point there? Are you an hyprocrite and alt of lutpin?

I doubt you're buying the account to do trades on LBC. Most of them buy it to flaunt and scam. Seen users here saying things like 'i have a high trade history on lbc so you send first' and what not. When i ask them to trade on LBC, they dont reply, as usual.  

I'm not buying lol, I'm selling. I saw some users buying multiple accounts but they don't negative feedback like user model.
February 21, 2016, 09:59:48 PM
This user is a hypocrite. What is the difference between selling bitcointalk account and lbc account?
Localbitcoin is more secure because it has a built in escrow service while bitcointalk has not. And he allow bitcointalk account selling.
Unfortunately I am going to have to make Lutpin go 0-2 on this one and agree with the OP.

Escrow should not be released on LBC until funds are secured/received by the bitcoin seller, and funds should be in escrow prior to the bitcoin buyer sending any kind of fiat. LBC warns it's users against working outside of escrow. From what I can tell, the vast majority of LBC scams involve users not properly using the escrow system (or due to successful phishing attempts).

Established LBC accounts do however potentially allow for people to get their ads more premonitory displayed, potentially allowing more people to trade with an established account, potentially allowing for more favorable rates (and more profits) for the owner of an established LBC account.

There is no need to buy an "established" account. LBC has a good escrow system, even as a newbie it isnt a real problem to sell hundreds of BTC. Also LBC will ban the acc (in most of the cases afaik) if they get a hint that the acc was sold.

You don't allow selling secure accounts, while you allow selling of high risk bitcointalk accounts. What is your point there? Are you an hyprocrite and alt of lutpin?

If those accounts are dealed here, we know about it at least. I dont care about the others. As there is no real sense of selling an LBC account i am worried about those. Actually i am an alt of theymos, but dont tell anyone...

Most buyer buy lbc accounts to make their ads on top of other ads. Because established accounts ads will posted above new users ads.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
February 21, 2016, 09:59:39 PM

I doubt you're buying the account to do trades on LBC. Most of them buy it to flaunt and scam. Seen users here saying things like 'i have a high trade history on lbc so you send first' and what not. When i ask them to trade on LBC, they dont reply, as usual.  
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
February 21, 2016, 09:56:28 PM

If those accounts are dealed here, we know about it at least. I dont care about the others. As there is no real sense of selling an LBC account i am worried about those. Actually i am an alt of theymos, but dont tell anyone...
February 21, 2016, 09:54:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
February 21, 2016, 09:51:16 PM

February 21, 2016, 09:44:00 PM
He is abusing his new dt power or just ignorant about how localbitcoin works.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
February 21, 2016, 09:39:22 PM

February 21, 2016, 09:30:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: