Pages:
Author

Topic: user to user betting - page 3. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 28, 2017, 11:42:27 AM
I haven't come across any of the gambling website providing the gamblers bet within the users. If such a service is initiated the gambling website won't be profited, because based on the end result one gambler gets an earning and the other loses. Gambling site might levy a charge.
i also don't have any in hand experience with the type of gambling service like this, as bitcoin really rising transaction fee is also rising up
and who will open any service like this that will pay for the fee, lets see coming from other members here that already have some information
about this type of betting.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 28, 2017, 11:10:42 AM
I haven't come across any of the gambling website providing the gamblers bet within the users. If such a service is initiated the gambling website won't be profited, because based on the end result one gambler gets an earning and the other loses. Gambling site might levy a charge.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
May 28, 2017, 08:15:43 AM
any sites out and around that are popular?

Im looking to do micro betting on outcomes we can deem are guaranteed fair and not relying on knowing how to verify provably fair.

I have set up my own forum for users to come and make bets with any currency they wish, Posts cannot be deleted which helps make everything transparent

www.betvsme.com/boards
Pages:
Jump to: