Pages:
Author

Topic: Users experiencing the BDM error message - page 5. (Read 5772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 28, 2015, 02:51:20 PM
I keep getting this BDM error when starting my Armory. I have to rebuild the blockchain almost every time.
Is there a solution for this? It happens not only after catching up. Last time it appeared 3 hours after previous rebuilding of my blockchain so there was no significant catching up.

Are you running 0.93 or have you built and run the version goatpig mentioned?

0.93 which I downloaded directly via Armory installer.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Senior Developer - Armory
February 28, 2015, 02:30:43 PM
I keep getting this BDM error when starting my Armory. I have to rebuild the blockchain almost every time.
Is there a solution for this? It happens not only after catching up. Last time it appeared 3 hours after previous rebuilding of my blockchain so there was no significant catching up.

Are you running 0.93 or have you built and run the version goatpig mentioned?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 28, 2015, 01:36:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1360
Armory Developer
February 27, 2015, 01:50:24 PM
I do expect this issue to occur only after bitcoind catches up a day or two worth of blocks. I hope some people will try it over the weekend and give me positive responses as well, although ideally I'd like them to try it once for the sanity check and once more a few days later to confirm the fix.

Also, if everything went well, I'd appreciate seeing log files, which will carry the markers for the DB error and the confirmation it was repaired.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
February 27, 2015, 01:41:26 PM
Compiles, indexes blockchain and runs.

So far, so good.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1360
Armory Developer
February 27, 2015, 12:13:35 PM
I've pushed a tentative fix in branch 0.93-bugfix. If you build Armory yourself, please pull and test away. We're planning on releasing a build to cover the bugs that made it past the testing phase sometimes next week. This fix in particular we'd like to have some testing on before that upcoming release.

As usual, thank you for your patience, and happy testing =)
Pages:
Jump to: