Pages:
Author

Topic: USMS Silk Road Bitcoin Auction Winning Bid Price? - page 3. (Read 4084 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
there's multiple lots, and so multiple winning prices, right? so perhaps a range is more relevant here. i still think the only info we might get is from losing bidders -- even then, i think they may be subject to non-disclosure. we may get nothing here.

thats a good point...argh, maybe you should make a new poll?  something that includes the # of lots going for which $ price etc.

oh well, at least this one can give a general idea of what people think these coins are worth
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
there's multiple lots, and so multiple winning prices, right? so perhaps a range is more relevant here. i still think the only info we might get is from losing bidders -- even then, i think they may be subject to non-disclosure. we may get nothing here.
are we actually going to see any trustworthy "results"? i wasn't sure whether prices would be disclosed through official channels, and bidders/winners may be subject to non-disclosure requirements.

I have a feeling either the winner will come forward and disclose the price, or the winning bid amount will be made public by some other means .... this whole scenario is way too built up in the public consciousness now for the result not to be revealed...but thats just me
FNG
Activity: 588
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
by the time we find out, the price will probably have either gone up or down. Whoever found out ahead of us will have used this info to their advantage. Best bet is to keep an eye on exchange volumes.
Activity: 658
are we actually going to see any trustworthy "results"? i wasn't sure whether prices would be disclosed through official channels, and bidders/winners may be subject to non-disclosure requirements.
I personally think they went for a high premium, but I know there are strong opinions on both sides.  I havent seen a poll for this specifically so I thought I would post one...
Pages:
Jump to: