Pages:
Author

Topic: Utopia P2P Ecosystem 💎 Poker Client - Review Campaign 🔎 - page 6. (Read 4983 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Participate in the Poker game every 20 CET and have a chance to win and accumulate crp.

Tables are open now!

just share you Utopia Public Key here and I will send you 3CRP in Utopia chat

after you play few hands then you can write review and post it here to receive another 5CRP for that
Activity: 22
Merit: 42
How can I play Poker? What do I need, USDT or Crypton?
I have played the Utopia p2p poker game myself and it was amazing you can use CRP Crypton the native coin of Utopia p2p and also use their stable coin UUSD.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Playing Poker on the Utopia app is now daily. There is an open table at 20 CET. Don't miss out and have fun.
Participate in the Poker game every 20 CET and have a chance to win and accumulate crp.
Activity: 19
Playing Poker on the Utopia app is now daily. There is an open table at 20 CET. Don't miss out and have fun.
Activity: 148
Merit: 7
Who wants to play poker rn ?

I just log in Smiley
legendary
Poker room channel players set times within the ecosystem. The daily time is 20 CET. Don't miss out and you will surely enjoy it.

I will be happy to play with you tomorrow poker in Utopia client.

Please remember that we still have review campaign ongoing and you can get some free CRP to test it out

just share you Utopia Public Key here and I will send you 3CRP in Utopia chat

after you play few hands then you can write review and post it here to receive another 5CRP for that
Poker room channel players set times within the ecosystem. The daily time is 20 CET. Don't miss out and you will surely enjoy it.
Playing poker can help users improve a variety of mental skills.

Firstly, poker involves a lot of strategic thinking and decision making. By playing poker regularly, users can develop better decision-making skills, learn to think strategically, and develop stronger analytical skills.

Secondly, poker involves reading other people's emotions and expressions, known as "poker tells". By paying attention to other players' body language and facial expressions, users can improve their ability to read other people's emotions, which can be helpful in all sorts of social interactions.

Thirdly, playing poker can help users improve their self-control and emotional composure. Winning at poker often involves controlling one's emotions and avoiding tilt, or emotional reactions that can negatively impact one's decision-making ability.

Overall, playing poker can provide a fun and engaging way to develop a variety of valuable skills, both mental and social.
legendary
...you can use CRP Crypton the native coin of Utopia p2p and also use their stable coin UUSD.

and all you need is Utopia Poker client, check it here: https://u.is/en/download.html
I'm new here and I want to join the campaign. is it still alive?

Btw, I already have the app and have played Poker in the Utopia ecosystem.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: Mario Yamasaki
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mario-yamasaki-986794
Telegram Username: @Mario_Yamasak
Participated Campaigns: Twitter, Telegram
Wallet address: 0x9BF4CD998c2238C57e7e186534fF20b368F3DDEE
I use the Utopia app twice per day.
Usually between 10am UTC and around 2pm UTC.
If someone wants to play together, let me know, I can log in at some other time too.
legendary
I invite you to play with me tomorrow.
Let's play at 10am UTC

happy to see you are playing in utopia poker client, i hope there will be more Bitcointalk members willing to play!

if you want to try Utopia poker client  and don't have funds, just comment here with your UTOPIA PUBLIC KEY and I will send you some CRP to play, random amount from 1 to 5

this is open to everybody, just share you Utopia Public to get some FREE CRP to play poker!!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: Kodok Bencot
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kodok-bencot-929479
Telegram Username: @Kamaroney
Participated Campaigns: Twitter
Wallet Address:  0x88f12246c616744654bcfCd75442d25536eAbF4E
I invite you to play with me tomorrow.
Let's play at 10am UTC 
Yay, keep this spirit on guys . More people , more Fun on Utopia p2p . Amazing entertaining platform in blockchain space .

yes let's play some more poker, we decided to run this campaign for some longer.

If you want to play poker and don't have funds, just comment here with your UTOPIA PUBLIC KEY and I will send you some CRP to play, random amount from 1 to 5

this is open to everybody, just share you Utopia Public to get some FREE CRP to play poker!!!

Thats nice update. I'll be happy to play with someone - let's schedule today's game for 10 a.m. UTC.
See you then!
Activity: 241

#Proof of Registration
Bitcointalk Username: MALAI
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/malai-3537868
Telegram Username: @khalek101
Participated Campaigns: Twitter, Facebook, Telegram,Discord
Binance Smart Chain (BSC/BEP20) Wallet Address: 0x0797A748dB9bA4B84246a984b6aa279ceAd96B7bv
legendary
Yay, keep this spirit on guys . More people , more Fun on Utopia p2p . Amazing entertaining platform in blockchain space .

yes let's play some more poker, we decided to run this campaign for some longer.

If you want to play poker and don't have funds, just comment here with your UTOPIA PUBLIC KEY and I will send you some CRP to play, random amount from 1 to 5

Activity: 310
Merit: 25
Pages:
Jump to: