Pages:
Author

Topic: Utopia P2P Ecosystem 💎 Poker Client - Review Campaign 🔎 - page 7. (Read 4983 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 25
Good to see this many of people involved . Lets play some poker guys .
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
snip
snip
snip

comments will be reported and all of you added to my ignore list

comment here with your Utopia Public Key, after that I will send you message in Utopia client (uMessenger), respond with your Bitcointalk username and you will receive 5CRP (3$) to play some poker in Utopia Poker client

this is limited time offer! only now
legendary
I want to play but maybe with low blinds Cheesy . I am not a pro in Poker at present .

let's play, I am now by the tables!
I want to play but maybe with low blinds Cheesy . I am not a pro in Poker at present .
legendary
Hey, anyone there to play some Poker with me today ?

yes I am always during the night EU times, I will open or join tables in 2 hours,

so if you want to play I will be happy to take all your money  Grin Cool

review campaign is still open and you can also get 5CRP for free to check Utopia poker client,

just comment with your Utopia public key and i will send you uVoucher in Utopia client
Hey, anyone there to play some Poker with me today ?
So finally I received my reward . I would recommend everyone to participate at the earliest and have fun with PoKeR .
legendary
Please be online and logged in Utopia ecosystem today at 20CET

I will be online today . I didn't check your post but I am going to be online today . I hope that you will be online today by 20 CET .

ok me too, I am now online and hopefully we will be able to verify and pay your reward
Please be online and logged in Utopia ecosystem today at 20CET

I will be online today . I didn't check your post but I am going to be online today . I hope that you will be online today by 20 CET .
legendary
... YOu would need to be online at certain time span that we could agree on and it should work .

Please be online and logged in Utopia ecosystem today at 20CET,

I will be by the tables at that time and i will be happy to finally send your reward

let's play some poker, tables are open!

comment here with your Utopia Public Key, after that I will send you message in Utopia client (uMessenger), respond with your Bitcointalk username and you will receive 5CRP (3$) to play some poker in Utopia Poker client

this is limited time offer! only now
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: Preshart12
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/preshart12-3441527
Telegram Username: @Preshart12
Participated Campaigns: Twitter and Telegram
BSC Wallet Address: 0xD89de383b94e3b9Bfe8D4d49a78197Bf1DF265aF
Strange because I see no reply from you, wonder if you see my messages?

I have already made a reply but I can see that my text hasn't been delivered yet . YOu would need to be online at certain time span that we could agree on and it should work .
legendary
...text I sent you will reach you once you login to the network .

Strange because I see no reply from you, wonder if you see my messages?

I already few times asked you to share your Bitcointalk username or link to your review have you seen them?

if yes please just reply with username or send link and i will send you reward
if not, then let me know and we will deal with it

From what I can see, the text is still on the Utopia p2p network . I think that you haven't come online for a while but I am sure that the text I sent you will reach you once you login to the network .
I saw your post finally and I have replied back to you . Please let me know when you receive my reply . I hope the text appears on your screen soon .
legendary
...I will be online today at 20 CET if that's fine ?

I am online and answered to you again, please just post link to your review or Bitcointalk username to confirm this is you for sure and i will send reward

i have seen you message "waiting for your text" if you write your Bitcointalk username i will send reward, even if you are not online at that time
I already wrote back to you but I am having tough time receiving your message . I will be online today at 20 CET if that's fine ?
legendary
Hey, I couldn't see your message there . I can see you offline . Please refresh your app by restarting it if possible .

when i am online you are offline, like now  Cool

but i asked you in uMessenger few times already to confirm your Bitcointalk username or share link to your review

please do it and even if not online at the same time, only when I see that confirmation then I will send uVoucher with your reward

check same chat where I have sent you 5CRP to play some poker before review, I write to you there

Hey, I couldn't see your message there . I can see you offline . Please refresh your app by restarting it if possible .
legendary
...I have pinged you to grab your attention .

sorry for late reply, I wanted to send you uVoucher in uMessenger, but i can't see message from you, please confirm.

Pages:
Jump to: