Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 24. (Read 30055 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
17 Days remaining to get OOT at a 15% discount.

Participating in an ICO has never been more straightforward or transparent and as a project building a Platform of Trust in cryptocurrency, we are proud to be holding our crowdsale in full transparency, wallet-to-wallet utilizing BarterDex decentralized exchange.

To join the fun and see how easy an AtomicSwap (direct wallet-to-wallet trade) is, visit our tokensale page at https://utrum.io/tokensale/

See you there!
That is, I now can get a token with a 15% discount, and then it will be sold at full cost, or will you also do any kind of shares for the sale of tokens before launching the platform?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
17 Days remaining to get OOT at a 15% discount.

Participating in an ICO has never been more straightforward or transparent and as a project building a Platform of Trust in cryptocurrency, we are proud to be holding our crowdsale in full transparency, wallet-to-wallet utilizing BarterDex decentralized exchange.

To join the fun and see how easy an AtomicSwap (direct wallet-to-wallet trade) is, visit our tokensale page at https://utrum.io/tokensale/

See you there!
Activity: 336
I read your project is very good to be follow, i hope it will be successful and reach to the moon and we will support you till the End of your project Keep it up!
I also adhere to this, and I very much hope that the team will be able to do everything possible to launch the platform in full development. We will follow the news from the developers.
I will also follow all the news from the development team to be aware of all the events that occur with the team and the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I like your bounty campaign I would like to promote your generous campaign because you offer a huge choice for your followers. The reward system of followers has been very good. i hope this bounty campaign's token price will be good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I read your project is very good to be follow, i hope it will be successful and reach to the moon and we will support you till the End of your project Keep it up!
I also adhere to this, and I very much hope that the team will be able to do everything possible to launch the platform in full development. We will follow the news from the developers.
Developers are actively sharing all the updates,  announcements about the Utrum with all more new investment plans and more investors are getting added through the plans.

This should be done always so that the investors will be more encourage to make good investments and also giving them more active supporters.
Absolutely.  Updates can make the project more lively. The active developers and team members give the life to the project. Theh are the heart that keeps the project beating and aim for success. All I hope is the team will continue to be motivated to work for the best and for betterment of the project.
Activity: 532
Utrum Seeks to Make Crypto Investing Accessible and Friendly

Utrum is a platform that aims to solve the issue of trust and confidence in the uncharted territory of ICOs and cryptocurrency projects.

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/utrum-seeks-to-make-crypto-investing-accessible-and-friendly/

I hope with the help of an AI, fraud ICO reviews will be really eliminated so the system if not going to be abused just to get some rewards from the platform.
I agree. They can determine some fraud if the AI function will be working well. I hope that Utrum will continue to improve their project.
In my opinion, we need have a good AI or the devs team working with ICO experts to make them can working better.
Yeah as better the AI functionality, more secure the platform would be. They should run some tests to make sure everything is working as planned.

This wonderful project really needs a strong ICO expert to gain a high amount of attraction of investors that will develop this project for the right future. And it also need to have a strong team members.

yeah, utrum community is now getting bigger each day. Blockfolio involvement was a great way to promote this project. Investors will surely attract  Utrum. Aside from brilliant work of its team members the project platform was very magnificent idea.
Yes your right mate. Utrum family is expanding as the project grows. Hope this will be a good indication that success is coming. The increase of investors will be the basis that project can surely gain the funds they need for the whole project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Developers are actively sharing all the updates,  announcements about the Utrum with all more new investment plans and more investors are getting added through the plans.

This should be done always so that the investors will be more encourage to make good investments and also giving them more active supporters.
Activity: 238
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

They really need to do their best to be able to achieve success and to launch the platform successfully, the team must exert more efforts with the developments too.
Activity: 196

Utrum is a platform that aims to solve the issue of trust and confidence in the uncharted territory of ICOs and cryptocurrency projects.

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/utrum-seeks-to-make-crypto-investing-accessible-and-friendly/

I hope with the help of an AI, fraud ICO reviews will be really eliminated so the system if not going to be abused just to get some rewards from the platform.
I agree. They can determine some fraud if the AI function will be working well. I hope that Utrum will continue to improve their project.
In my opinion, we need have a good AI or the devs team working with ICO experts to make them can working better.
Yeah as better the AI functionality, more secure the platform would be. They should run some tests to make sure everything is working as planned.

This wonderful project really needs a strong ICO expert to gain a high amount of attraction of investors that will develop this project for the right future. And it also need to have a strong team members.
Utrum team is highly experienced with similar platforms as what we analyzed and they are very active including the dev as observed they immediately fix any issues with proper resolutions without any delay that is leading the operations run smoothly.
Activity: 574
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

yeah, utrum community is now getting bigger each day. Blockfolio involvement was a great way to promote this project. Investors will surely attract  Utrum. Aside from brilliant work of its team members the project platform was very magnificent idea.

This is because of the very active, serious, dedicated and trustworthy team members of utrum project, they already gain more investors and is near to reach success very soon.
Activity: 154

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Merit: 11
Activity: 294
It is all the plan they have excellently figured out all the possibilities and as team working on every activity to ultimately reach their goal.
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: