Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 28. (Read 30055 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thanks for the info. I think it's a very promising project based on Komodo's blockchain. I saw recently that the coin appeared on the coinmarket, this is very encouraging! And the latest information slipped that more than half of the software collected.
Appearing on coinmarket is a value added reputation for the project as now it easily grabs the attention of more crypto investors from various sources of community channels this can reap heights.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Spanish is missing Smiley We are working on that.
I'm sure anyone who wants spanish language to be added here will be happy if the team can implement it as soon as possible. I really like how the team is really doing a great job in making the project more better.
Not only the language but Utrum teams are very active in taking all the challenges and btinging all the possibilities added to the platform.

They really need to be more active and more creative with this project so that their plans and goals will be achieve in no time. Hoping the team will succeed with all their hard works.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm sure anyone who wants spanish language to be added here will be happy if the team can implement it as soon as possible. I really like how the team is really doing a great job in making the project more better.
Not only the language but Utrum teams are very active in taking all the challenges and btinging all the possibilities added to the platform.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Thanks for the info. I think it's a very promising project based on Komodo's blockchain. I saw recently that the coin appeared on the coinmarket, this is very encouraging! And the latest information slipped that more than half of the software collected.

Yes, we are live on CMC since the first 24 hours of our presale: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/

I'm not sure what you are referring to about software, however.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
Newbies to investing and professional investors alike have been taken by clever schemes and scams which appeared to be completely legitimate. And perhaps more commonly, well-meaning folks have fallen for misinformation. Check our blog to learn more

Consider this article as Lite Paper.

https://medium.com/utrum/making-crypto-investing-fun-and-safe-6401d573eb4

How many Utrum does 1 Komodo have? are the coins able to be mined? Im thinking about buying some if its able to be mined.

1 Komodo (KMD) = 25.03064003 Utrum (OOT)

Mining reward is very low 0.0001 OOT as our block chain generates on demand blocks when transactions happens.
Activity: 320
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
The team of the project is very international, I hope that they will be able to find a common language and make this project truly successful.
Instead they can even take an I organized to implement the whitepapets in more languages that can easily help to reach out to more participants and allows them a comfort understanding.
Recently I notice mistrust to whitepaper from the users studying the project more and more. Therefore, wouldn't place huge emphasis on it.

The whitepaper is currently available in 14 languages on https://utrum.io/

what language is missing, you say?  

Cheesy
Activity: 182
Utrum is very good project I work really well for project development. They are quick responding to the team when they want to know something. I want the project to be a success

I hope this success will continue and also expecting that UTRUM will be working with big exchanges like binance, hitbtc. Surely many trader will recognize UTRUM as one of potential crypto coins.
To reach such large and well-known exchanges it will be very difficult and it is necessary to work for achievement of such purposes. But if the platform is given due support, then chances of it are high.
Activity: 196
The team of the project is very international, I hope that they will be able to find a common language and make this project truly successful.
Instead they can even take an I organized to implement the whitepapets in more languages that can easily help to reach out to more participants and allows them a comfort understanding.
Recently I notice mistrust to whitepaper from the users studying the project more and more. Therefore, wouldn't place huge emphasis on it.
Merit: 2
Utrum is great project utrum is a trusted platform. Many people are using the utrum app. This will be a great way of thinking that as a result of cause the project will be a lot of help
Activity: 39
I wonder how much money they have collected for the ICO? Have they reached their soft-cap yet? Sorry I have a low connection so I cannot see it on the website and the platform.

You can see this data, up to date, on our Token Sale page at https://utrum.io/tokensale/

You can also follow us on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/

We also have stats visible on https://dexstats.info/

Our dICO (decentralized ICO) is being held directly on the BarterDex exchange, you can participate using our OOT dApp or BarterDex.  For info check out our walk through video here: https://youtu.be/_h0ablF4LT8
A soft and hard cap looks quite realistic, I think that administrators can easily reach the planned numbers.

Its a matter of time to be reach the soft cap as they are very good in this crypto world.just need to work more for the hard cap because it is sometikes difficult
Well everyone definitely wants yhe hardcap for sure but if they can just hit the softcap its still fine since they was able to hit the minimum funding amount.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The issue of e-money investments gives investors the opportunity to make a lot of money but is ranked as the most risky investment. Utrum was able to partly solve the problem thanks to the decentralized platform that provided Crypto market analysis, analysis and prediction. The strength of the Utrum is based on vaod wisdom and artificial intelligence. I am very confident in the solutions of the Utrum team. Make sure the project will grow. I always follow and support Utrum!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
A soft and hard cap looks quite realistic, I think that administrators can easily reach the planned numbers.

Its a matter of time to be reach the soft cap as they are very good in this crypto world.just need to work more for the hard cap because it is sometikes difficult
Activity: 602
I wonder how much money they have collected for the ICO? Have they reached their soft-cap yet? Sorry I have a low connection so I cannot see it on the website and the platform.
Activity: 560
What is the minimum investment for this project? I would like to receive not a bad number of coins, it is a pity that there is no airdrop.

Minimum is $60

https://utrum.io/ico/register
Minimum 60$ is a good deal where we can easily achieve good profits as the projects holds more potential and a great team.
Yes, almost project requirement about 0.1 ETH ~ $60 for minimum invesment. It is suitable for any kind of investor can touch Utrum more easier. Have any information about progress of Utrum at current time, everyone?
Now, 1 eth is about 550$ so 0.1 eth is 55$, this is a low fee for the current ICO because it much cheaper than yesterday.
Activity: 252
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Utrum is very good project I work really well for project development. They are quick responding to the team when they want to know something. I want the project to be a success

I hope this success will continue and also expecting that UTRUM will be working with big exchanges like binance, hitbtc. Surely many trader will recognize UTRUM as one of potential crypto coins.

Same here. I'm hoping that the coin will recognized by some big and popular exchange inorder to have assuranced for the success.Utrum project is really getting massive support from the people of bitcoin community and it's continously increasing day by day. This will be a enough reason to be part and listed in a good exchange too.
Utrum is now popular since they have gained many achievements and there community is big now. They only thing that they need is to be recognized by some big exchanges to help them grow more.

I think the project should join some voting events in other popular exchanges now, to have chance to be listed and also to aware the members here that they are doing their best to be listed in more exchanges.

What's the process when a project joined a voting event in some exchanges? Please enlightened me about this..

I think it is too early for this since the dICO just started but it's a good strategy to just join voting instead of spending funds to get listed in a popular exchange like Binance, Huobi, Bitmart etc.

I also noticed that new projects are joining voting to get listed and this improves their popularity, I always saw this on twitter, maybe the team should also take a look of it.
Pages:
Jump to: