Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 42. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Well, the team really make the best they could for this project to be able to reach in this far. And now, as days goes by, no doubt why people are keep going an looking forward for this project. It is because of the great potential of the team working behind the Utrum project, and the team really make the best tey could to keep us all updated.

Yes, we can see that the team is really active with the developments of this project and because of that the project already gain more investors and active community members.
The project is actively developing and is growing rapidly. And I see how the number of project followers who are interested in the development and launch of the project increases.

Of course, many supporters and investors will join to this project because its uniqueness and also they have a great team developing the platform.
The project has great ability to achieve their goals as well as it has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. And the development team has been consistently working very hard on its development since from the beginning to till now. That's why investors are continuously supporting the project.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
62% of our soft cap has been raised to date. 

Thank you to all who have been joining our community and supporting what we are building.

https://twitter.com/utrumdotio/status/998728088828575744
Activity: 238
Well, the team really make the best they could for this project to be able to reach in this far. And now, as days goes by, no doubt why people are keep going an looking forward for this project. It is because of the great potential of the team working behind the Utrum project, and the team really make the best tey could to keep us all updated.

Yes, we can see that the team is really active with the developments of this project and because of that the project already gain more investors and active community members.
The project is actively developing and is growing rapidly. And I see how the number of project followers who are interested in the development and launch of the project increases.

Of course, many supporters and investors will join to this project because its uniqueness and also they have a great team developing the platform.

Yes, and because the investors instinct tells them that this project really have a great potentials and investing here will give them good profit in the near future.
This project is realy popular and theres no doubt about that. It is making a large community of crypto enthusiast.
Yeah thats true. The project has a lot of useful features to get all the crypto enthusiasts hyped, hence, increasing the support for the project.
Activity: 72
I think this platform will be beneficial to all people who are into giving reviews and feedbacks about certain project or an ICO. Great idea, one of a kind!

Activity: 182
A pleasure to see a constant volume increase and + 40% of the price today, this ICO is revolutionary

Will Utrum propose a campaign of bounties?

For those who wish to buy and keep a 30% bonus during the purchase you can use my reference link which guarantees you the 30% discount when you buy at iCO

When a friend signs up using your unique link, you get 5% of the OOT tokens they buy, and they get an extra 30% bonus when they buy with KMD
Example - If all your friends buy a total of 10,000 OOT tokens, you get 500 OOT as referral bonus.

Thank u Smiley
My referral : https://utrum.io/ico/register/?ref=XaorJ

Just to register, use OOTdapp and buy tokens so easy (a tutorial was very good idea TY team)

Thank for that useful information. But your referral link is not required here because this the official thread of UTRUM and I think it obvious that the people here know the website of the ICO.
I think that after all such referral link would be useless in case it would be left on the official site. But here other situation, for example the user has come into a subject about utrum and has got acquainted with her for the first time then he can quite follow this link and be registered.
Activity: 602
I think this platform will be beneficial to all people who are into giving reviews and feedbacks about certain project or an ICO. Great idea, one of a kind!

Agreed. This is a very good project and its very lovely because, just look at their supporters, their supporters are very happy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Yes, and because the investors instinct tells them that this project really have a great potentials and investing here will give them good profit in the near future.
First of all investors want stability from the project and to receive though some profit, not necessarily very big, the most important at least not to go to minus. Well it of course depends on whether coins will be long stored.
Activity: 93
Activity: 560

This project is realy popular and theres no doubt about that. It is making a large community of crypto enthusiast.
Indeed. This is the biggest project in the world that will make a crypto enthusiast happy against the Utrum project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Activity: 196

Yes, i agree with you. If people recognize the userful of Utrum, they will come to contribute and support them. So i have no doubt about the growth of our community at now and the future. Have any good news now at Utrum?
With a experienced and talent team. Utrum can do more and more working for improve their apps with the most legit crypto currency experts
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Yes, i agree with you. If people recognize the userful of Utrum, they will come to contribute and support them. So i have no doubt about the growth of our community at now and the future. Have any good news now at Utrum?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Agree, the uniqueness and the dedications of the team will surely help them to fulfill all their goals and hopefully achieving success in the near future. Looking forward for more developments very soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 532
The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.
The project will be able to receive good popularity only for set of several facts. Excellent work of team on promotion and of course active work of community on means of bounty-campaigns.
The team has worked well to promote the project and so has the community of this project. I think they're going in the right direction, which will surely mean that they're bound to be successful if they continue to do so.
The team certainly looks right for the project. Its a vast project with serious investors involved which cant be led down by the team, because a good reputation is crucial at the start.
Yes thats realy true. Building reputation is a difficult task since you will be questioned for legality in thr beginning which will create detractors of the project.
It requires more promotion that can only help us to reach the targets as Utrum have already set the potential it still needs a better promotion now.
Promotion and excellent advertisements strategy will help the project to be famous in the crypto market. Ubcoin team are now working on the project updates and progress. Its really true about the promotions, this will make a huge difference in the project popularity.
Activity: 224
Main Sale Schedule

Week 1 (21 May - 28 May) Discount 15% on all coins

Week 2 (29 May - 04 June) Discount 10% on all coins

Week 3 ( 05 June - 12 June) Discount 5% on all coins

Week 4 (13 June - 20 June) Discount 0% on all coins

REFERRAL BONUS 5%

BUY LIMIT Min $60, Max $60,000

This information can lessen the questions of participants or joiners when and how much the discount is.  It is a great opportunity to everyone most especially those who waited for those days. I know many will grab this opportunity. To the team good for all of you to informed the people, keep maintaining it.

Yes. That informations above will be the guidelines for some people who have plans to joined in the main sale of Utrum project. Hopefully, this will attract and captivates potential investors that will be going to invest and help the project achieved it's goal and become fully functional platform someday.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
where can i see how many OOT have already been sold and if you reach the softcap?
can you have a more prominent visualization on your website's main page?

These are stats from BarterDex

Raised: 628.7K USD | Sold 7M OOT

https://dexstats.info/dico.php

https://dexstats.info/tradevolume.php (scroll down to check for date wise data)

We will integrate this on our website soon

thanks!
i think, it would be easier to follow the sales figures if you have a big progress bar on the main page Wink
Activity: 294
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I think this project will be successful as many people need this information. How will information given by contributors be checked? And who can make information? Any members or only experts?
Yes that's right! The team does everything at a high level. Preparation of the project is very confident. I hope that soon we will see new updates and good news from the development team!

WHat do you mean that "The team does everything at a high level". Is this a game where what is done has levels or something lmao. Makes no sense
Pages:
Jump to: