Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 46. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

24 hours LEFT for $KMD 30% Bonus offer.

If you dint buy $OOT yet, this is your final chance to get it.

Starting 21 May, the bonus will be 15% on 50+ coins not just Komodo

https://utrum.io/tokensale/
Did the bonus has over yet? I hope you will give a 'surprising bonus' not just an ICO bonus. So you can get more interest from the users here.

Not yet, I think the bonus still have 9 hours now. Since the dev posted it last yesterday May 19 at 10pm and now is May 20 12:50pm. A few hours left to grab the bonus.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The features brought by Utrum project seems to have a good effect for all bicoiners who wants to have a long term investments. With low transactions fees, fast and easy and with no delays is very attractive for all potential investors. And now that they have included in the Barterdex Exchange, surely it can captivate more investors to joined on this project.
I agree with you mate. Their platform and innovation are really kicking off. This could be a great time for the users and investors to join Utrum which they are going to be successful.

Exactly, even the project is look like the same.from other I appreciate their great innovation which can attract and caught the attention of many here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team may continue their prestigious start.
This project is progressing very rapidly in a very positively manner. I hope that the inmovation and great developments of the team will continuously be done by the team and keep kicking here in the crypto currency community. I hope this momentum of the team will keep up and lead to its successful future.

Yeah right, this project popularity increases well as time passes by, this is because the team is very aggressive and very dedicated in improving the utrum project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The features brought by Utrum project seems to have a good effect for all bicoiners who wants to have a long term investments. With low transactions fees, fast and easy and with no delays is very attractive for all potential investors. And now that they have included in the Barterdex Exchange, surely it can captivate more investors to joined on this project.
I agree with you mate. Their platform and innovation are really kicking off. This could be a great time for the users and investors to join Utrum which they are going to be successful.

Exactly, even the project is look like the same.from other I appreciate their great innovation which can attract and caught the attention of many here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team may continue their prestigious start.

I hope that the utrum dev will never stop their developments even if they will face some issues in the future, the team needs to improve their marketing more to be able to attract many investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0

This project is progressing very rapidly in a very positively manner. I hope that the inmovation and great developments of the team will continuously be done by the team and keep kicking here in the crypto currency community. I hope this momentum of the team will keep up and lead to its successful future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Did the bonus has over yet? I hope you will give a 'surprising bonus' not just an ICO bonus. So you can get more interest from the users here.
Activity: 560
Are you listed on any exchanges?
No, but they are already listed on the KOMODO platform in which you can trade Utrum tokens with the KMD with its platform.
Activity: 434

Activity: 48
Activity: 43
Are you listed on any exchanges?
Activity: 75
How does this project secure the funds of the investors? Are the devs certain about the functionality of this platform?
Activity: 320
Merit: 1

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Utrum, the grass-roots project building a trust platform for crypto investors launched their “Transparent Crowdsale”. Read more on BTCManager:

https://btcmanager.com/utrum-a-trusted-playbook-for-crypto-investors-launches-first-of-its-kind-decentralized-ico-dico-on-komodo-platform/
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Activity: 532
The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.
Hope project will reach their goals and plans. Since they are now trendy in crypto market nowadays. I will continue to support the development and progress of this project and hoping they can create uncommon twist for this project to be preeminent among its batch.
Activity: 16
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Your team is just great support from both users and partners. The Utrum project deserves attention, the team always answers all questions from users who have just joined. Not all of the project are such responsive administrators, I've met and there are those who do not answer in groups at all. But I really like this project! I continue to support him.
I agree with you, the project team is really very active in this group. We can be sure that the project is developing according to plan and very soon it will achieve success in its field.
Furthermore. Even in telegram channel the admin is very responsive in answering some questions and they always gives new announcements and updates regarding the progress of the project. And also, the team is really doing what's best for Utrum project especially on how to attract people to contribute in the ICO.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the telegram channel's admin is most of the time stay active on the channel and provide all the updates which are related to the project. As well the admin is gives all the answers in a polite manner which is asked by the community members and investors.
Activity: 532
Found out the Komodo has the highest points when it comes to innovation and it is being used by Utrum for their ICO or dICO. Does that mean it will also be that innovative? I hope it can surpass its competitors.

Everything is possible with the technology now. For this project to become successful they really need to create a features that can surely attract many investors and the team need to be more active and dedicated.
Agree, the competition in the market is very high and every project needs to be worthy to gain trust and completely show investors that they are the best among others in the market. Since Utrum is starting to create noise in the market nowadays they most prevail their best shots out of everything to be choosen as the best.
Activity: 224
Your team is just great support from both users and partners. The Utrum project deserves attention, the team always answers all questions from users who have just joined. Not all of the project are such responsive administrators, I've met and there are those who do not answer in groups at all. But I really like this project! I continue to support him.
I agree with you, the project team is really very active in this group. We can be sure that the project is developing according to plan and very soon it will achieve success in its field.
Furthermore. Even in telegram channel the admin is very responsive in answering some questions and they always gives new announcements and updates regarding the progress of the project. And also, the team is really doing what's best for Utrum project especially on how to attract people to contribute in the ICO.
Activity: 210
The popularity of UTRUM will increase, considerably excellent work of team. We will wait patiently and we will look how far this project will promote.

They also have bounty program currently running. This will be a good indication that the growth of the project will increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: