Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 63. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1
I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
I don't think so. Listing in a good exchange just increasing the probability to get known by the people there. My opinion is they list on a small exchange first.

After TokenSale, we will get listed on good exchanges. For now, we are already listed on BarterDex - Decentralized Exchange

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Keep working devs, And the result in future  Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Utrum actively investing in lot of variations sparking trends after analysing various key parameters also it is a good opportunity for all the investors who choose Utrum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

For those of you who missed the update.

SuperNet a Crypto Investment Group with a portfolio value of 10,000 BTC recently invested in Utrum and bought 1% of total supply

http://old.supernet.org/nav.php

Interesting, that means they also believe in this project, it has really a big potential and could easily be in the top 100 cryptocurrency like other ICO related platforms.
This is a good update of Utrum out of the dedicated hard work and efforts team had kept and we could experience the potential and positive outcome.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

SuperNet a Crypto Investment Group with a portfolio value of 10,000 BTC recently invested in Utrum and bought 1% of total supply

Interesting, that means they also believe in this project, it has really a big potential and could easily be in the top 100 cryptocurrency like other ICO related platforms.
Activity: 320
Merit: 1

Activity: 574
I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
I don't think so. Listing in a good exchange just increasing the probability to get known by the people there. My opinion is they list on a small exchange first.
gradual development is also good in principle. Even if Utrum will first work on small stock exchanges, they will eventually be listed on large popular exchanges.
Activity: 560

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!

I also watched the video presentation and it gives me more idea about this project now. Maybe in the next video they can present comparing their project to other projects and what made them different and unique.
I am also interested to watch thier video presentation, can you kindly paste here thier link? Thanks a lot.
Me too. I hope they give their direct link and download link to watch and stream their video presentation and can be watched anytime I want.

Check this Podcast where our Marketing Lead John is speaking to Komodo community member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGAlmmK7n1E

Nice, it's good to know that the team is very active with the developments of this project. I just hope that by doing this many investors will be encourage to participate in this good project.
Probably there is, because this kind of platform are very attractive to them since it can help them to be more wise in choosing a project. And having this kind of idea will encourage and enhance the possiblity of a ordinary bitcoiner to become one of ICO contributors or investors someday.
I will risk the small amount and look at a result of the event. Many of these team members of the team are working hard, those projects said for the success of the project will be the future of many popular and profitable projects. Because this project is led by a experienced person.
Activity: 294
I really like your project. Since I did not initially see that you already have a video presentation, I immediately watched the preview. And I concluded that the idea of the project is interesting, but at the same time it is not often found. I hope that the team will succeed!

I also watched the video presentation and it gives me more idea about this project now. Maybe in the next video they can present comparing their project to other projects and what made them different and unique.
I am also interested to watch thier video presentation, can you kindly paste here thier link? Thanks a lot.
Me too. I hope they give their direct link and download link to watch and stream their video presentation and can be watched anytime I want.

Check this Podcast where our Marketing Lead John is speaking to Komodo community member

Nice, it's good to know that the team is very active with the developments of this project. I just hope that by doing this many investors will be encourage to participate in this good project.
Probably there is, because this kind of platform are very attractive to them since it can help them to be more wise in choosing a project. And having this kind of idea will encourage and enhance the possiblity of a ordinary bitcoiner to become one of ICO contributors or investors someday.
Great Job team Utrum. Not only on keeping always tuned or active here in the forum to answers the people's queries and questions but also that the people here in the crypto currency community also glad to have this trusted playbook for crypto investors that keep on improving this project for further innovation and great development that could be made. If the Utrum team can make more investors and supporters engage to it then, that would make this project possible to have its future success.
Activity: 224

Activity: 210

Yes being active actually leads to attract as much as active community and it indeed proves to be the best for the future of the project. This project can anyhow be one of the best ahead.
Utrum is actually turning best for all the crypto investors and also the community is finding this project much popular and profitable so i guess that it would indeed have some huge profits ahead.
The platform really looks is promising as for investors and for this purpose is created. I would risk the small sum and would look at an outcome of events.

You're right, mate. That's why many people wants to join on the project because its purpose looks awesome. I hope you'll be having good time on the platform.
Activity: 182

Yes being active actually leads to attract as much as active community and it indeed proves to be the best for the future of the project. This project can anyhow be one of the best ahead.
Utrum is actually turning best for all the crypto investors and also the community is finding this project much popular and profitable so i guess that it would indeed have some huge profits ahead.
The platform really looks is promising as for investors and for this purpose is created. I would risk the small sum and would look at an outcome of events.
Activity: 182

Well the community of the project is growing at a great rate which is really positive news. Is only shows that the project has a great potential and people are interested in it hopefully they will find many big investors.
Activity: 196

Activity: 238

Activity: 224

Also getting listed on various good exchanges will lead to increase the market cap of utrum and it would indeed make the project go more popular then which would indeed make us believe in utrum.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Bounty program and the referral program was also available so it is a good opportunity even for the existing participants who can refer their friends and gain better rewards, this is a good decision which amazed me how the project recognizes me.
Opportunities will come soon to this team as they were able to attract more potential investors not just for the purpose of gaining profits, but they provide a unique plafform that will be helpful to them someday. And by adding bounty and referral programs, soon this platform will make a noise in crypto-market as investors will get together here in the project.

We already have a bounty program and its almost full

https://bountyhive.io/join/utrum

For Referrals, we have 5% Bonus. Please check our website for more details.
The 5% referral bonus is a great opportunity to earn some of the projects token hopefully we can get more members through this.
it all depends on how you decide to do it anyway most can be obtained through social media advertisement by your own post or just other media you decide to employ
Exactly this is a great opportunity for us to earn some tokens and also for the platform to attract money new customers.
By my personal experience, it is quite difficult to invite referrals in ICO and the more so that they have still bought tokens. However for those who densely are engaged in it and has own channel in the telegram it is an excellent opportunity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Pages:
Jump to: