Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐ - page 61. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
As mentioned earlier, We are an ICO of Komodo Platform, so we are listed on their exchange free of cost . After Tokensale we will try to get listed on other exchanges.

Why did we choose Komodo over Ethereum, see it for yourself

Do It Yourself Model

https://komodoplatform.com/kmd-offers-new-crowdfunding-options-via-blockchain-technology/

Utrum Review of Komodo

https://medium.com/utrum/why-did-we-chose-komodo-over-ethereum-and-neo-82e94935d70d

Create your own Asset Chain

https://komodoplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KPSD/pages/109641772/Komodo+Tutorial+-+Creating+Your+Own+Asset+Chain
As we analyze the reviews of Utrum it adds trust and reputation which made us understand the participants excitement and positive vibes how they are satisfied holding a great value with the platform.
Activity: 196
As mentioned earlier, We are an ICO of Komodo Platform, so we are listed on their exchange free of cost . After Tokensale we will try to get listed on other exchanges.

Do It Yourself Model

https://komodoplatform.com/kmd-offers-new-crowdfunding-options-via-blockchain-technology/

Utrum Review of Komodo

https://medium.com/utrum/why-did-we-chose-komodo-over-ethereum-and-neo-82e94935d70d

https://komodoplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KPSD/pages/109641772/Komodo+Tutorial+-+Creating+Your+Own+Asset+Chain
Listing on the exchanges is a good step of initiative you have executed at the beginning phase which builds trust for all the investors of the Utrum also we can see more positive sign which adds value for our investments.
Activity: 320
Merit: 1

Do It Yourself Model

Utrum Review of Komodo

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Yes, I also read the "white paper" - everything is painted very interesting and looks promising. I seriously think about investing in this project. It seems to me that the industry in which this company plans to work is very promising!
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The Utrum platform is an independent code with its own purse address. Also the team has its own working purse. From the latest news, Utrum is included in the list of decentralized exchange BarterDex.

You are right, this project is already included in an exchange site and this is the start of the popularity of this project. I really hope that after barterdex utrum will also be included in some popular exchange sites.
This is an indeed great news. This is a good sign of successful ico, which means after a certain time later it will become hugely successful. Right now project is successfully launch on exchange platform. That's means project is started becoming popular and it is continuously gaining investors as well as supporters.
The features brought by Utrum project seems to have a good effect for all bicoiners who wants to have a long term investments. With low transactions fees, fast and easy and with no delays is very attractive for all potential investors. And now that they have included in the Barterdex Exchange, surely it can captivate more investors to joined on this project.
Yeah, Utrom will surely reach the top because of its reasonable transaction fees. Investors always look after the favorable projects. The projects that offers fast and friendly are more likely to be on the top. It's  a good news that Barterdex Exchange are now included. This will be a gigantic success soon.
This features will definitely help the project attract Investors which will result in more following for the project. Hopefully people recognise the potential in the project and make profits by Investing in the project.
Its all about how they present the platform to the masses. No doubt that the platform is feature packed and can serve many investors to make their life simple.
Activity: 294
The features brought by Utrum project seems to have a good effect for all bicoiners who wants to have a long term investments. With low transactions fees, fast and easy and with no delays is very attractive for all potential investors. And now that they have included in the Barterdex Exchange, surely it can captivate more investors to joined on this project.
Yeah, Utrom will surely reach the top because of its reasonable transaction fees. Investors always look after the favorable projects. The projects that offers fast and friendly are more likely to be on the top. It's  a good news that Barterdex Exchange are now included. This will be a gigantic success soon.
This features will definitely help the project attract Investors which will result in more following for the project. Hopefully people recognise the potential in the project and make profits by Investing in the project.
This is really great for the whole crypto community. The Utrum is not only an interesting project alone to exist here in the crypto world but also hold a strong platform and potentially features that can create a huge impact in the crypto currency community for all the people here. I am glad that as time goes by, a lots of people are keep engaging to be a part of the Utrum community, so hopefully this will continue to reach its success.
Activity: 182
Activity: 532
Activity: 154
I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
Lets just wait and observe guys when utrum tokens gets listed in barterdex. Lets just take one step at a time. Maybe the next plan of the admins in to add thier token to bigger exchanges like poloniex.
If this project continues to be such great, it would soon get listed on several good exchanges like polonix, cryptopia, hitbtc, etc. That would actually be a great achievement for utrum then if it is really listed on that huge exchanges.
Thats pretty close for utrum and i hope that it starts getting listed on all those huge exchanges as soon as possible to deliever good profits to each investor and also to attract several users to their platform.
Utrum management should negotiate with the other big exchanges and list on the more exchanges that will add value to the project and for every investor.

First and foremost the project needs popularity then the rest will follow.  Utrum is a good project,which is not hard to make it success as long it is already popular. In order to catch the attention of the investors the team should find ways to make the project better,  it can be through updating or open to suggestions and opinions.
Activity: 560
The Utrum platform is an independent code with its own purse address. Also the team has its own working purse. From the latest news, Utrum is included in the list of decentralized exchange BarterDex.

You are right, this project is already included in an exchange site and this is the start of the popularity of this project. I really hope that after barterdex utrum will also be included in some popular exchange sites.
Yes, they did. This is a great start for the journey, isn't it? I really love how Utrum decides what they wanted to do in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I see the new at telegram group is OOT will be available to trade on BarterDex soon. Honestly, i never heard about this exchange? Have any plan listing at some others popular exchange of Utrum?

Yeah, listing in a good exchange will surely increase the trading volume of this project. They really need to increase the popularity of utrum to be able to achieve success very soon. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
Lets just wait and observe guys when utrum tokens gets listed in barterdex. Lets just take one step at a time. Maybe the next plan of the admins in to add thier token to bigger exchanges like poloniex.
If this project continues to be such great, it would soon get listed on several good exchanges like polonix, cryptopia, hitbtc, etc. That would actually be a great achievement for utrum then if it is really listed on that huge exchanges.
Thats pretty close for utrum and i hope that it starts getting listed on all those huge exchanges as soon as possible to deliever good profits to each investor and also to attract several users to their platform.
Utrum management should negotiate with the other big exchanges and list on the more exchanges that will add value to the project and for every investor.

Well, before this things happen utrum really need to earn good funds to support the listing fees and aside from that it also need to have huge volume of investors and traders.
To gain such more investors and traders we need a popularity that can bring more traffic into our platform which leads to transactions workflow so that we can experience the reputation of the platform initially.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Well, before this things happen utrum really need to earn good funds to support the listing fees and aside from that it also need to have huge volume of investors and traders.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Yes, a new project that already listed in an exchange site can surely have more supporters and investors because people will be interested to check the features of this project and hopefully making more investments here.
Activity: 196

Activity: 224

Activity: 224

In which exchange is Utrum listed? Is'nt it too fast for this project to get listed on the exchanges. Anyhow it is going great with this project and with this speed, this project can really turn out the best ahead.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Pages:
Jump to: