Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST - page 14. (Read 313895 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 13, 2019, 03:07:04 PM

source: https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1172518378998784000

big day for UTRUST as being the first in the world.. Hopefully, it does not stop here, other matches will also receive ticket purchases using a cryptocurrency, mass adoption in the future will be like real  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 10, 2019, 10:54:05 AM
utrust restarts its roadmap, it will help to understand where the project is heading in its development
https://www.notion.so/Public-Roadmap-6c82f30e48e747b8b430a5d157458600
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
September 10, 2019, 06:29:39 AM
Yep, and then they always update information about their progress and very active for answer about their progress or something
i'm still hold this token because i believe utrust can reach 1$ again

Serious question: Why would you think that? What's so revolutionary in Utrust now?
IMHO this was a good idea at first, when there was need and market for this, but now the other tech and adoption has surpassed the need of utrust. We can already shop online with lot's of currencies, that you painfully can't even do with utrust.

If they really wanted to pursue this road, they have to do some radical changes. Otherwise they are stuck selling fan t-shirts.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
September 08, 2019, 07:58:09 AM
I myself also just found out about what has been done by the Utrust team,
and I think we should appreciate them because I believe this team has worked hard
Working hard? Yea, they have worked so hard until UTK price down from $1 to $0.02 now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/  (it's down more than 5000% jusy fyi).
 If you are gonna saying "But dev have nothing to do with UTK price, because it's market bla bla bla", i already knew about that. If you guys ever read when binance coin was launched, it was down a lot until CZ decided to buy it with his own money (through it doesn't give any big effect)

Grin You must have been the best in your math class, didn't you? Just to enlighten you a bit: If something is worth $1 it can do down 100% and not more. Because then it's worth $0.
Yes, 5000% or over 100% only used when calculating when the price increasing, but to calculate the price when it decreasing, it will never reach 100% (100% is equivalent to the value of 0). For Utrust, it almost decreased 98%, and pls don't blame it, almost altcoins and ICOs from 2017 have the same situation, even their team are working or not. It's the market trend.
i think team has working hard,for example utrust list on bittrex and then benfica adopt utrust for payment
yep all of altcoins its same situation on this year
I agree with you if you see that so far the team has worked really hard for me,
and we have to appreciate it because without them they certainly wouldn't achieve this
Yep, and then they always update information about their progress and very active for answer about their progress or something
I think that is something we should appreciate because the team keeps updating information related to the project,
and I salute with you that you still believe in this utrust and hopefully in the future can reach $ 1 again we will see later
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
September 08, 2019, 05:45:54 AM
and I think we should appreciate them because I believe this team has worked hard
Working hard? Yea, they have worked so hard until UTK price down from $1 to $0.02 now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/  (it's down more than 5000% jusy fyi).
 If you are gonna saying "But dev have nothing to do with UTK price, because it's market bla bla bla", i already knew about that. If you guys ever read when binance coin was launched, it was down a lot until CZ decided to buy it with his own money (through it doesn't give any big effect)

Grin You must have been the best in your math class, didn't you? Just to enlighten you a bit: If something is worth $1 it can do down 100% and not more. Because then it's worth $0.
Yes, 5000% or over 100% only used when calculating when the price increasing, but to calculate the price when it decreasing, it will never reach 100% (100% is equivalent to the value of 0). For Utrust, it almost decreased 98%, and pls don't blame it, almost altcoins and ICOs from 2017 have the same situation, even their team are working or not. It's the market trend.
i think team has working hard,for example utrust list on bittrex and then benfica adopt utrust for payment
and we have to appreciate it because without them they certainly wouldn't achieve this
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
August 31, 2019, 01:03:00 AM

Merit: 257
August 30, 2019, 11:41:29 PM

Activity: 339
August 30, 2019, 01:37:08 PM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
August 28, 2019, 05:06:40 PM

Otherwise it will cost -1$ Cheesy
I used to think that less than 0 cannot be. But then I learned that less than 0 can only be if you took a loan from a bank and invested all the money at a price of $ 0.1 and the price then fell to $ 0.02 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 19, 2019, 02:32:38 AM
Is it stable? Anchoring currency?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 19, 2019, 02:29:35 AM

Otherwise it will cost -1$ Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
August 18, 2019, 07:06:34 AM

It depends on what you take as a starting point. Typically, a reduction in price by half is called a 50% reduction. The increase in price is called a double increase of 100%. A change from $1 to $0.02 means a 50x reduction. If we take 0.02 as a reference point, we get 5000%. But it is more correct to count from the price of $1. Then we get a reduction of 2500%.

Sorry, but I can't follow your 'explanation'. Only because from $0.02 to $1 means an price increase of 5000%, doesn't mean the other way round is a reduction of 5000%. And if you take $1 as the starting point and it's now worth $0.02, it's down 98% (btw. a lot of other tokens and coins showed the same pattern since the ICO). Don't know how you can argue with that, but yeah, maybe I need to refresh math for myself  Cheesy
Activity: 1024
August 18, 2019, 06:58:38 AM

this is the problem of the Utrust project. I feel Dev just kept quiet seeing the price of their tokens destroyed. no efforts were made to overcome the problem of this fall. and for more than a year the Utrust project has been running, producing nothing. then what do we get ?, nothing. I don't even know how to use UTK tokens to buy things on the internet.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
August 18, 2019, 06:19:53 AM

It depends on what you take as a starting point. Typically, a reduction in price by half is called a 50% reduction. The increase in price is called a double increase of 100%. A change from $1 to $0.02 means a 50x reduction. If we take 0.02 as a reference point, we get 5000%. But it is more correct to count from the price of $1. Then we get a reduction of 2500%.
August 18, 2019, 05:23:55 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
August 18, 2019, 01:11:58 AM
the strangest project presentation.
write in the header what you are developing and why you need it.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
August 18, 2019, 12:58:25 AM
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
August 17, 2019, 11:44:35 PM
It seems that at the end of autumn the project will be 2 years old, if counted from the date of the ICO. And the result is nothing. It's like they're doing the illusion of activity.
So all this time what the Utrust team is doing and of course this is the question for everyone,
I hope the team can answer this, let's wait

And what answer are you expecting from the team? They recently held an AMA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pNb4Bvo-jo&feature=youtu.be ), were just listed on Bittrex, have a new merchant where you can pay with UTrust since August 14th. All in the last couple of weeks.

So please, what do you want them to say? They are pretty open with the community. Maybe you should check their Telegram instead of only this BTT thread.
Previously, I want to thank you for providing information about what the Utrust team has done,
hearing this, I salute you for doing it all and am sorry for myself because I have rarely checked Telegram lately
August 17, 2019, 04:38:05 PM
It seems that at the end of autumn the project will be 2 years old, if counted from the date of the ICO. And the result is nothing. It's like they're doing the illusion of activity.
So all this time what the Utrust team is doing and of course this is the question for everyone,

And what answer are you expecting from the team? They recently held an AMA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pNb4Bvo-jo&feature=youtu.be ), were just listed on Bittrex, have a new merchant where you can pay with UTrust since August 14th. All in the last couple of weeks.

So please, what do you want them to say? They are pretty open with the community. Maybe you should check their Telegram instead of only this BTT thread.
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
August 17, 2019, 05:52:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: