Pages:
Author

Topic: UTRUST - page 15. (Read 313904 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
August 17, 2019, 05:47:07 AM
It seems that at the end of autumn the project will be 2 years old, if counted from the date of the ICO. And the result is nothing. It's like they're doing the illusion of activity.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
August 16, 2019, 11:14:27 AM
How can it be that they not have received the necessary licence (like you assume) and still managed to get Phonehouse,pt,  another merchant on board (https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1161593586229678080)?

There is no working deal with this merchant or any others as they don't have platform at all. This is just an announce about possible future partnership as I understand.

"We're live on Phone House Portugal!" That doesn't sound to me like it's only a future partnership. Also the store of Benfica offers UTrust as a payment option. Why would they add UTrust to their shop when you cannot use it?!

I must admit I haven't checked it myself and bought something but why is everyone ignoring that they seem to build partnerships with more and more merchants?!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
August 15, 2019, 08:22:11 PM
How can it be that they not have received the necessary licence (like you assume) and still managed to get Phonehouse,pt,  another merchant on board (https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1161593586229678080)?

There is no working deal with this merchant or any others as they don't have platform at all. This is just an announce about possible future partnership as I understand.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
August 15, 2019, 08:49:18 AM
How can it be that they not have received the necessary licence (like you assume) and still managed to get Phonehouse,pt,  another merchant on board (https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1161593586229678080 )?
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 14, 2019, 07:57:30 AM
So, we saw the price of $ 0.028431. Who has any thoughts about the further price movement? Will the fall continue? Or is it a bad thing about 2-3 cents?
I don't think the price will go up in the future. It will only go down.

They have postponed platform launch for 3 or 4 times at least already. I'm  fully dissappointed in this project. How price can go up if they don't have product?

If they postpone several times, it means the team isn't ready to launch, is their product not developing anymore?

May be the prblem is not a product. I think problem is in getting license for payment platform. As they said before, they can't get this license. So this is a reason I think
If you may know what caused them to be unable to get a license up to now,
and please explain in brief and easy to understand language
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 14, 2019, 05:51:29 AM
So, we saw the price of $ 0.028431. Who has any thoughts about the further price movement? Will the fall continue? Or is it a bad thing about 2-3 cents?

They have postponed platform launch for 3 or 4 times at least already. I'm  fully dissappointed in this project. How price can go up if they don't have product?

If they postpone several times, it means the team isn't ready to launch, is their product not developing anymore?

May be the prblem is not a product. I think problem is in getting license for payment platform. As they said before, they can't get this license. So this is a reason I think
Yeah I think you're right. But anyway they could've at least tell us that
August 12, 2019, 04:38:23 PM

August 12, 2019, 07:29:17 AM

Well postpone means they at least trying to do something right?
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
August 12, 2019, 03:26:43 AM

It may be that what you say is true but we have to wait for clarification from the team,
which is certainly unfortunate they are delaying the launch of the platform hopefully this incident does not happen again
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 12, 2019, 01:46:15 AM
didn't updating utrust long time ago, but i got email notif that says utrust wallet is live, listing on new exchange.
but, its still better delayed than nothing.
and yes, before listed in bittrex, i ever trade utrust in okex.
It seems like there is no effect at all, they need another news that could hype so this will bounce back.
It's just pity that this token was once over 1 usd and now only valued at 0.027 usd, that's a big dump and only it's volume that makes this project survive.
If you look at the current conditions it seems quite difficult to find news that can make you rise again,
and it is quite concerned if you look at the value of the token at this time,
I hope the team can immediately do something we just wait patiently
Good news can help but only temporary, what is needed is a market bounce back from the altcoins, for now, it's BTC only that is showing and as it goes higher in value, it's dominance are also increasing since altcoins are not moving with BTC.

Yes, not only the development but also the market should start recovering. We are seeing completely Bitcoin dominance in the market and this makes most of the altcoins are losing their value in the market, Bitcoin dominance is above 68% which seems much higher compared to previous years.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
August 11, 2019, 09:15:44 PM

August 11, 2019, 06:35:53 PM

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 10, 2019, 06:45:17 AM
didn't updating utrust long time ago, but i got email notif that says utrust wallet is live, listing on new exchange.
It seems like there is no effect at all, they need another news that could hype so this will bounce back.
It's just pity that this token was once over 1 usd and now only valued at 0.027 usd, that's a big dump and only it's volume that makes this project survive.
If you look at the current conditions it seems quite difficult to find news that can make you rise again,
Good news can help but only temporary, what is needed is a market bounce back from the altcoins, for now, it's BTC only that is showing and as it goes higher in value, it's dominance are also increasing since altcoins are not moving with BTC.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
August 10, 2019, 05:06:02 AM
This project is still alive... This is weird. I had these tokens, which I fortunately sold in early 2018. As I see for a year and a half nothing has been done, the project does not work, only listing on the exchanges for tokens that have no practical application. Initially, the project seemed promising.
August 10, 2019, 04:44:36 AM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
August 10, 2019, 04:39:45 AM
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 10, 2019, 02:41:14 AM
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
August 10, 2019, 01:02:26 AM
I also haven't seen the development of this coin for a long time. yeah, utrust once gave me a pretty good profit. but, like other coins, it looks like utrust has also experienced a pretty deep decline. I checked on Coinmarketcap if the current market is quite a lot, it's just that the price is reduced by more than 50% of the ICO price. Well, you can say that this project is still worth it. if you experience development again, I think the price can be up again above the ICO price.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 10, 2019, 12:39:58 AM
August 09, 2019, 08:17:01 PM
https://twitter.com/BittrexIntl/status/1159148145412100097

New Listing Update: The UTRUST wallet is open, and trading will begin shortly on (link: http://international.bittrex.com) international.bittrex.com.
Finally it listed on some popular exchange (being listed on bittrex isn't easy and not all crypto can listed on there). So, can we expect some pump from UTK token price? It has been ages for waiting this token pump again since early 2018

They had been listed on more popular exchanges before Bittrex (Okex and Huibi exchanges). And Bittrex is nota good exchange nowdays. They are listing almost everything nowdays...
Pages:
Jump to: