Pages:
Author

Topic: v5.6.0 ][ Open-Source Pooling Web Software ( MiningFarm ) - page 3. (Read 57210 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1003
I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man
Dear Mining Farm Pool Operator(s),

Mining Farm has just undergone a rigorous series of tests, mainly security to protect your wallet from attackers that would like to steal at any given moment. We have done a 8 hour full security audit that covered every single page and have found over 2 major security flaws known as MySql Injections these are really easy to fix but sometimes not always apparent to spot.(Remember Mt. Gox? Same thing) We have fixed these flaws and it is recommended that you download the latest version(link provided below).

In case you haven't noticed after downloading the new version we have aimed at complying with W3 standards so our software will work on all browsers(even phones!) that are W3 compliant, this is an extra step to ensure the best possible capabilities for your users, so I hope you enjoy the new design, We have a more refined version of the design comming your way so sit tight!

We hope you enjoy the new software and I double hope that none of the security fixes broke the software as I haven't been able to fully test(I'm starting to see colours I've been up for so long Tongue).
Mining Farm claims no fees for Red Cross donations they go straight to tradehill every week, I have contacted tradehill
about having a static bitcoin address that would allow us to directly donate and they said they are working on getting this
impletmented.

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=10617.msg152161#msg152161

Good night everyone Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hi Xenland I uploaded the new release and it seems at least on my server the stat updates no longer work.  The crons are still running I upgraded the database, and had something like 191,000 workers which was wrong so I dropped all the tables and started fresh.  Still not correctly identifiying the number of active or total workers also the front page speed also seems to not work.  Perhaps its just my server setup that is creating this issue.  Just thought I would post so your aware.

After my update to the latest version i can report the same problems as d3cn808 has, so it has to be the code
legendary
Okay so I have the testing software that is stable besides the email authorization, Im having troubles with sendmail so I disabled email authorization(don't need anyways). But I pointed my 6990 and I'm getting over 700Mhash/s please donate your mhash/s I will be running this server until we find a block!!! all payouts will be disabled until everything is checked for correct payouts but everyone WILL GET PAYED after the check is done(takes alike a day)
legendary
RESOULT:
php.ini            "allow_url_fopen = On"

Bye!  Cool

Hmm welll your function.php error dosent make sense scince there is no Mysql quey on that line. I'm not saying your lying I just honestly don't know what it would be saying that.
as for the mtgox that error is predictable as I'm still trying to figure out how to make the mtgox bitcoin worth load properly. even tho it says an error the software should still be operational, my design behind this project is to have things still work even if something is broken.

I'm actually overhauling the entire software package at the moment, meaning I'm copying and pasting code by code and testing bit by bit. This should get every little error I have in my code. The estimated release date for the updated software I would say Monday it should be fully released and tested. Also the new HTML structure will be more cross browser compatible Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1009
SELL bitcoinmarket.net | bitcoinitalia.com SELL
RESOULT:
php.ini            "allow_url_fopen = On"

Bye!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1009
SELL bitcoinmarket.net | bitcoinitalia.com SELL
Hi, thank's for your work ! 
Sorry for my english...
I have a problem on the home I have this error:
Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/req/functions.php on line 262

and statistic:
Code:
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/stats.php on line 83

other problem is blockUpdater.php
Code:
Warning: fopen(http://mtgox.com/code/data/ticker.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /var/www/req/cronjob/blockUpdater.php on line 81

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/req/cronjob/blockUpdater.php on line 82

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/req/cronjob/blockUpdater.php on line 83

Thank's for support Smiley
legendary
Alright, had some time to push a commit on how I fixed manual payouts.  I also removed (deleted) the code for automatic payouts because I just don't trust it, yet.  If you notice, I still left some "mouse turds" behind in the code for that automatic payout system, meh.

The next thing I work on that might help the project is my theory on how blockFound.php should work.  I'll push a commit if it works.  I'm going to try a method where it looks in the database for a found block instead of bitcoind transactionlist.  This could also do an if/then comparison with the transactionlist if you want to be super paranoid.  It would then copy all rows in "shares" from the winning row backwards in time and place them in shares_history for balance calculation.  On top of that, I don't see any code that does a DELETE on the "shares" database to clean it up.  It only copies into shares_history (which has a proper DELETE mechanism in the code) and then further into shares_dead when they are counted and balances are updated.

Edit:  My github Network Graph doesn't show the commit, but you can find it in my commits section.

Thanks mate for your contributions Cheesy I like this more then donations honestly. Im checking out the code right meow!

Update: i forgot to mention that i do have plans for such optimizations, but optimizing code that isnt finished  is redundent in my programming experience. Thanks again for the input and your concerns honestly like i said i like feedback, suggestions and code corrections more then do monetary donations scince those things help evenyone and not just myself
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Alright, had some time to push a commit on how I fixed manual payouts.  I also removed (deleted) the code for automatic payouts because I just don't trust it, yet.  If you notice, I still left some "mouse turds" behind in the code for that automatic payout system, meh.

The next thing I work on that might help the project is my theory on how blockFound.php should work.  I'll push a commit if it works.  I'm going to try a method where it looks in the database for a found block instead of bitcoind transactionlist.  This could also do an if/then comparison with the transactionlist if you want to be super paranoid.  It would then copy all rows in "shares" from the winning row backwards in time and place them in shares_history for balance calculation.  On top of that, I don't see any code that does a DELETE on the "shares" database to clean it up.  It only copies into shares_history (which has a proper DELETE mechanism in the code) and then further into shares_dead when they are counted and balances are updated.

Edit:  My github Network Graph doesn't show the commit, but you can find it in my commits section.
Activity: 717
Merit: 85
Cant have sendmail and postfix installed at the same time.

All my other web based apps that use the same php.ini file work fine so I know its specific to the front end website.....that is the only one that will not send out emails...I also have a in house mail server as I do domain/web hosting.....I have a very good understanding of how the mail works which is why I am baffled at why these emails wont send......

I appreciate your help more than you know but I had to move to other software as I just couldnt afford to spend any more days/weeks on this project...folks are starting to get ancy and I need to show them something that works well....

I have found several other front ends that work very well out of the box so to speak ....they even inlcluded templates for fast editing to customize to your liking....good stuff!

Thanks again for your time and help.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hi Xenland I uploaded the new release and it seems at least on my server the stat updates no longer work.  The crons are still running I upgraded the database, and had something like 191,000 workers which was wrong so I dropped all the tables and started fresh.  Still not correctly identifiying the number of active or total workers also the front page speed also seems to not work.  Perhaps its just my server setup that is creating this issue.  Just thought I would post so your aware.
legendary
I've come up with a fix for the problem described above.  However, I'm too tired to post it.  I've come to the conclusion that there isn't a single page of this project that works right out of the box.  I have had to hack every single file to get things to work.  Very frustrated at the moment.  I have a feeling there is no testing that occurs before each release.  There are large portions of code--for critical features--that just simply do not, and cannot, work.  I realize I can help by posting commits on github, but I do not have the time to do that while I am trying to diagnose, fix, and add to our pool in production.  Grr.

It actually dosne't help if you don't help us with information, I realise there is a "bug" but what did you do to recreate this bug?
Does payout address update?
Is payout address setup?
If the payout address is updated, what is your unconfirmed BTC status?
legendary
While doing some testing I noticed a wierd bug with testnet, that it says confirms=>86 and category immature... Anybody else think this is wierd?

Oh yeah forgot 120confirms.. duhh!
Its still earlyer here..
legendary
Im looking into this problem now,
I Do test my projects before releasing them;that is i reload my VPS operating system load up bitcoin and start up puspoold and let tesnet run untill i find 2-3 blocks then i do a quick pay out on test net then release it.

I appoligize I shall test more thoroughly to ensure everyone's convenience of install.
As id also like to note i technically haven't published this software we've just been pre beta testing.
I appreciate everyone's input and i can't wait until i can officially release my software for the masses and then i can send some tokens of appreciation towards all the contributors upon selling licenses.

Thanks to all the contributors i wouldn't be here with out you!

Oh yeah, thought i mention that once it release it for production use, there will be some implementation of an install file that will be used just like SMF or other popular webapps out there.

UPdate:I changed the thread title just to make this more apparent.
Thats just it, I have other apps that rely on the same php.ini file and all other mail apps work fine....only the frontend software wont send emails out for registering new clients....pretty important feature to work....are you saying you have fixed something or made an update now? It is very confusing as where to look for when updates are applied......also I dont get the confusion with github, I mean you zip up the files and upload them to the server correct? How do the files keep coming up missing or not extra files included??
I've come up with a fix for the problem described above.  However, I'm too tired to post it.  I've come to the conclusion that there isn't a single page of this project that works right out of the box.  I have had to hack every single file to get things to work.  Very frustrated at the moment.  I have a feeling there is no testing that occurs before each release.  There are large portions of code--for critical features--that just simply do not, and cannot, work.  I realize I can help by posting commits on github, but I do not have the time to do that while I am trying to diagnose, fix, and add to our pool in production.  Grr.
I dont get this website software at all....It seems every single function is like pulling teeth to get it to work....I realize this is free software that someone did in there spare time or something, but I think one should take some responsibility and at least provide working information....all my other mail programs work fine and will send emails out with no problems except for the mining farm website.....I dont get it....if your a newcomer to the bitcoin community and thinking of starting your own pool, I would not recomend this website sofware as the arthor as all but abandoned it and unless one of these fine very helpful members will step up to help you, your on your own.........and thanks again BTW to all the very helpful peeps that at least got me going this far......after almost 4 long weeks of grinding away at it I got everything working except email auth. being sent out and then there is a link thats points to a file called poolstats.php which is not even there at all....ive been running and configuring websites with mysql databases for many many years and have NEVER even as a newb over 20 years ago had this many problems/issues that could not be sorted out easily.....if your wanting to setup your own site, find software that IS supported by the developer......
And:
Code:
//Does this accountbalance meet the `cashoutMinimum`
$accountBalance = $getCredientials->accountBalance;
$cashOutAddress = $getCredientials->sendAddress;
$userId = $getCredientials->userId;
$cashOutMin = getCashoutMin();
echo $cashOutAddress;
Dont know why but $accountBalance, $cashOutAddress are empty :O
at this point. Dont found why
I am experiencing the same bug.  Whe accountDetails tries to send a manual payout the variable is undefined and I get this in my apache log:

Code:
[error] [client xx] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: sendtoaddress requires a destination address\n\n  thrown in  on line 0, referer: http://xx.com/accountDetails.php

I've tried to recode it over and over again, but $cashOutAddress doesn't seem to get defined, even though the getCredientials->sendAddress command works everwhere else in the page.
legendary
BulletHead21, Could you try something out to verify something for me,

If you go into the register.php file search for the following code
Code:
mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

and change it to

Code:
mail($to, $subject, $message);

Anyway, apparently I forgot the headers variable during clean up maybe possibly this is an issue with your set up?
On top of that I read on another forum about a similar issue with another application that headers didn't play nice with postfix.
Let me know if this works or doesn't and we can get this potential issue out of the way.
Where would i make that edit to put in my smtp server at? Problem is the port, 25 is not the port but 587 instead. I guess I can just comment out the sendmail_path line in the php.ini yes?

Thanks for your help
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Cant have sendmail and postfix installed at the same time.

All my other web based apps that use the same php.ini file work fine so I know its specific to the front end website.....that is the only one that will not send out emails...I also have a in house mail server as I do domain/web hosting.....I have a very good understanding of how the mail works which is why I am baffled at why these emails wont send......

I appreciate your help more than you know but I had to move to other software as I just couldnt afford to spend any more days/weeks on this project...folks are starting to get ancy and I need to show them something that works well....

I have found several other front ends that work very well out of the box so to speak ....they even inlcluded templates for fast editing to customize to your liking....good stuff!

Thanks again for your time and help.

Np, sorry we couldn't get it working for you... On my box installation took a few minutes, sendmail works fine etc etc.  Not sure why your distro is having an issue.  Once again I'm sorry we could not be of more help.  Im sure its probably something stupid too that was preventing it from working, with linux and webapps it always seems to be something small that makes a much larger problem.  Haha anyhow have a good one man and good luck on the pool.
Pages:
Jump to: