Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 37. (Read 227377 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hi all,

I want to sell 17 Milion VAL for only 15 Milion Satoshi (0.015 BTC).

Anyone interested PM me or reply here.

I don't think you can sell it that price,there were offer that are much lower than that in fact one guy posted 2 valorbit to 1 sat especially now that the coin and it's development has stopped,my only advice is to delete the wallet and store the wallet.dat file,who knows a miracle might happen one day..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
might be needed to stop this if dev will not showed up.
Activity: 340
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
VAL has become shit now. The price is not moving up and so many coins are up for sell only....No one is interested in buying and dev is offline.

Should be moved to scam coin now. No hope of revival of this coin. Whosoever has invested in this coin, all the best to them. Hope you will be able to get at least your invested money back.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
So why  develomper of this coin not active long time? it seems coin dead or dev not interested for updates and continue project. im holder too but i think game over) lets see what dev will do in future good luck
i think your statement is true sir ,lol coin  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 266
So why  develomper of this coin not active long time? it seems coin dead or dev not interested for updates and continue project. im holder too but i think game over) lets see what dev will do in future good luck
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi all,

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
scam coin and why this topic up?
i have 50 referal 2 account but scam coin. its so F*************..............
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
The supply is too much and the sell wall is huge, 1 satoshi is a good starting price but without any adoption it might go to zero.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=tuHNX    buy   instantly, the exchange does not show public information
no movement supply and demand. now we must support buy guys Grin
Activity: 148
The supply is too much and the sell wall is huge, 1 satoshi is a good starting price but without any adoption it might go to zero.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=tuHNX    buy   instantly, the exchange does not show public information
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 148
Activity: 490
I need to buy 5 billion anyone discuss pricing PM Wink
I have 244 M valorbit,pm sir if you want to buy my val.thanks
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Where developments of the project doing? nothing news from valorbit, people waiting for the next this project. still waiting for exchanger, i'm looking this coin like dead for now. may for everyone can hold it, not realy you wanna selling it from this thread, like worth as nothing.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
wow a member who wanted to have 5 billion valor i wonder why, is there any updates coming from dev without informing it here?
just got curious why all of the sudden there's a interested buyer now. thanks

i have sent you a pm and you didn't respond/reply sir
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Hi all,

I doubt if you can sell that at the price you want,some holders are even selling at a much lower price,with the current state of the coin it's not wise to buy it,just kept and wait for a miracle to happen

thx for advice but i have another amount kept
Pages:
Jump to: