Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 38. (Read 227377 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hi all,

I want to sell 17 Milion VAL for only 15 Milion Satoshi (0.015 BTC).

Anyone interested PM me or reply here.

I doubt if you can sell that at the price you want,some holders are even selling at a much lower price,with the current state of the coin it's not wise to buy it,just kept and wait for a miracle to happen
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Hi all,

15 Million satoshi equal 0.15 BTC not 0.015 , but be sure that no one will buy this coin , because it is dead coin now , even the site is down , dev is inactive , so who will buy ?
Better to reduce your VAL price , may you find a buyer .
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi all,

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
error 404 i'm just thinking that the site would give some hope for this coin project unfortunately it was nothing
hope dev will show still and give info.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
what's this mate? any info before we open this website that you are sharing? thanks.
it is nothing 404 page not found . i think this a fair result for Val failure , i hope dev will wake up again because 168 pages in bitcointalk is not that easy for any coin .
Last Active:   July 16, 2016, 02:24:22 PM .
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
what's this mate? any info before we open this website that you are sharing? thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Maybe the dev is alone making developments of the project thats why its so long to update Wink

Lets give him more time, maybe 5 more months.

Traffic to their home page is fast declining http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/valorbit.com#trafficstats and it;s been 7 months with no solid roadmap still had huge amount of valorbit here of the dead coin that are in my cloud storage I'm still waiting for one big miracle to happen to Valorbitcoin..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Maybe the dev is alone making developments of the project thats why its so long to update Wink

Lets give him more time, maybe 5 more months.
Activity: 502
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Until now this coin alive.so this's a big project  Kiss

yes this is amazing  Cool
Activity: 194
Activity: 490
Until now this coin alive.so this's a big project  Kiss
Activity: 392
we are still here and we will stay forever.
latest post from DEV on: June 07, 2016, 10:21:02 PM.

hi dev, maybe you are too busy working for the future of the currency, or you are busy with another project, but I want you to know that most of us here on this forum have a concern for this currency and its future, and for this, please post here in this thread regardless of the message type; positive or negative.
Activity: 459
Activity: 175
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Valorbit/

Balance   5,741,007,470.30000000
Accuracy date   2 minutes ago
Number of transactions   4,889

This is a good site, thanks for sharing Smiley
Activity: 148
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Valorbit/

Balance   5,741,007,470.30000000
Accuracy date   2 minutes ago
Number of transactions   4,889

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
long time no see what is new here guys any update from the absent dev ? any progress from the community participation >?
still no movement sir, dev still not showing up and no further updates that's why no support from the community and the coin just stuck from the trade market, it is a sleeping coin maybe going to a dying coin if no one will take over or if the dev won't show up and give some light, since its been a bunch of a give away that's why maybe dev can find any use to sustained the project.
Pages:
Jump to: