Pages:
Author

Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans - page 76. (Read 227377 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I tried to leave the coin and thread as well. Holding a whole bag full of valor. Damn !
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
 Summary - valorbit   Picture/Text
Name:   valorbit
Activity:   51
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   January 28, 2016, 07:26:00 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:53:33 PM
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
I am glad to read that message that the Team Developer posted. We all want to see Valorbitcoin succeed.

I think we need to focus on distribution/promotion to as many people as possible. I do not mean giving away everything. Enough so that those that are willing to promote will be rewarded.

I just bought some VAL on CCEX. I think we all should purchase with spare Bitcoin or spare Dogecoin.

A viable cryptocurrency that is traded heavily is still a form of business.

Getting us to a place where we can sell items and services in exchange for Valorbitcoins is also another important objective.

Bitcoin has its famous first physical item purchased, a large pepperoni pizza. Valorbitcoin also needs such a backstory.
i am wondering that Newbie advise us to buy more in his first post * activity
Who is the Team Developer ? and did he officially declared from the absent DeV?

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am glad to read that message that the Team Developer posted. We all want to see Valorbitcoin succeed.

I think we need to focus on distribution/promotion to as many people as possible. I do not mean giving away everything. Enough so that those that are willing to promote will be rewarded.

I just bought some VAL on CCEX. I think we all should purchase with spare Bitcoin or spare Dogecoin.

A viable cryptocurrency that is traded heavily is still a form of business.

Getting us to a place where we can sell items and services in exchange for Valorbitcoins is also another important objective.

Bitcoin has its famous first physical item purchased, a large pepperoni pizza. Valorbitcoin also needs such a backstory.
Activity: 148
VAL is going down to drain and the hard work of dev is going in vain. (what a poetic start!!)

The prices are all time low in c-cex. No sign of increasing the price in near future. Dev should give us hope otherwise, people will start panic selling.

Dev where are you??? please come online and tell us about the roadmap.

This Valorbit Project is a long one, it can go as far as months basing on the current phase of the developer's status. If you cannot handle the length of the project then this one is not for you. You want to make a quick buck? , this is not the one mate. The Dev has already a solid roadmap and I do not think that he likes to post  here most of the time Smiley So if you want to sell now, so dump while you can.

Dear Bitworrior, please check my earlier posts on this thread.. I am holding my VAL and not selling anything.

I have 3 million VAL and holding it with a hope of increased price. I want to keep my faith on the dev, but I should know the roadmap to strengthen my faith.

Why don't you let us know the roadmap if you already know it??

I buy for dollars
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
VAL is going down to drain and the hard work of dev is going in vain. (what a poetic start!!)

The prices are all time low in c-cex. No sign of increasing the price in near future. Dev should give us hope otherwise, people will start panic selling.

This Valorbit Project is a long one, it can go as far as months basing on the current phase of the developer's status. If you cannot handle the length of the project then this one is not for you. You want to make a quick buck? , this is not the one mate. The Dev has already a solid roadmap and I do not think that he likes to post  here most of the time Smiley So if you want to sell now, so dump while you can.

Dear Bitworrior, please check my earlier posts on this thread.. I am holding my VAL and not selling anything.

I have 3 million VAL and holding it with a hope of increased price. I want to keep my faith on the dev, but I should know the roadmap to strengthen my faith.

Why don't you let us know the roadmap if you already know it??
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
the price of VAL at this time is reasonable; we can't give a high value for cryptocoin obtained for free.
now if you are interested for the futur of this money; don't stay here criticize the dev and hope that someone do the miracle for you,
go to the market and buy some VAL now that the price is low maybe you wille injoy it soon.
Activity: 616

This Valorbit Project is a long one, it can go as far as months basing on the current phase of the developer's status. If you cannot handle the length of the project then this one is not for you. You want to make a quick buck? , this is not the one mate. The Dev has already a solid roadmap and I do not think that he likes to post  here most of the time Smiley So if you want to sell now, so dump while you can.
i am still holding my 23M valorbit and have faith on dev. i know he never wants to let this coin die.but he need to stop the free distribution.people got many coins in a short period of time,this is the main cause for dumping the price.thats why dev not releasing more valorvit from paper wallet,my 15M coin stuck in the website
we wait for road-map. no problem  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
someone has bought 400000000 val in USD markets today

tha is huge ... Any news from DEV ?
thats moment also at doge and ltc,i thing this positive respon from dev

Indeed it is huge amount of val, but low in usd. IMO this wont make any significant changing of valorbit value.
Activity: 490

thats moment also at doge and ltc,i thing this positive respon from dev
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 87
Can not can not reach 1 SAT

922338956654945 * 0.00000001 = 92233890 BTC  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Do not manipulate the minds of the people  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Its about time somebody brought up the maths lol.
If there are still people that don't quite realise.... the distribution of this coin is not just 922 million, its not just 922 billion - its 922 TRILLION!!!!
I thought it was 922 Quadrillion, i guess my eyes arent clear now lol

I think you're correct, it is 922 Quadrillion.  Grin

Too much amount of coins in circulation means negative profit.

lol no such thing as negative profit. Plus you're getting free coins so can't complain, unless you were foolish enough to buy val in btc market.
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

922338956654945 * 0.00000001 = 92233890 BTC  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Do not manipulate the minds of the people  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

If there are still people that don't quite realise.... the distribution of this coin is not just 922 million, its not just 922 billion - its 922 TRILLION!!!!

I think you're correct, it is 922 Quadrillion.  Grin

Yes there is someone who asked early here about limiting the total supply to 100-200 mil but no Dev to respond .
Activity: 444
Merit: 250

922338956654945 * 0.00000001 = 92233890 BTC  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Do not manipulate the minds of the people  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think you're correct, it is 922 Quadrillion.  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: