Pages:
Author

Topic: valuable altcoins - page 2. (Read 1769 times)

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2017, 05:23:51 AM
There some coins which has great potential to increase their price in near future, AE has great potential because 60 millinon dollars are invested in ICO and they will launch their own exchange in 2018 so the price will definitely pump, current price of AE is about .000078 so great opportunity to buy and get huge profit in future. ADX is one of the best altcoin if you are looking for a short term investment, NEO, VSL, BTS are best option for trading nowadays.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
October 03, 2017, 05:11:46 AM
For the past month, price of most altcoins dropped a lot. It's a good time to invest now.
I plan to invest 20,000 $ for altcoins. I appreciate if you guys can recommend some valuable altcoins.

In my opinion,  if want to invest in altcoin you better choose ETC. Etherium is a good coin to keep. Aside from BTC, etherium is the second best option in making a good invest. In terms of value ETC is also has it. In addition to that etherium has a trusted name in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 05:07:22 AM
You may give a try with GAS, ARK and Vertcoin, but don't get too rush, you have to conduct thorough study and research before putting your investment.

I made a few mistakes before and I don't want to repeat it again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
October 03, 2017, 05:04:08 AM
For the past month, price of most altcoins dropped a lot. It's a good time to invest now.
I plan to invest 20,000 $ for altcoins. I appreciate if you guys can recommend some valuable altcoins.
The most valuable altcoins as of now are Ethereum and Litecoin, but I don't think this is an ideal time to invest on those two. If you would like to invest your money, try those with lower values like Steem, Ripple, and NEM. At this point, Steem is worth $1.24 with a market cap of around $300M, Ripple is worth $0.2 with a market cap of $7B (which I think is the most among all cryptocurrencies), and NEM is worth $0.23 with a market cap of $2B.

I think, these three altcoins are the best if you're gonna invest your money. Not only you can buy a lot of these coins due to its low value, there is also a low risk when it comes on your investment since these have a high market cap. I also expect these to become the next big things among the altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 04:46:02 AM
need to choose coin by their technology
thats how to almost garuantee that it will grow.. dont try to make x100 fast
there are few coins that leading in technology somehow, when others only selling news and promises
start investing 1k$ not all the 20k$ because you will make mistakes and thats 100%, without mistakes you can not learn
i made few mistakes until i found my ultimate investment bag Smiley
Activity: 205
October 03, 2017, 04:38:59 AM
many of the coins that have sprung up in the year 2017, the coin is very good. but it's better to invest in some coins that have news or good news about the coin like xem. ltc. eth and vibe is this new coin but the vibe starts showing confidence and can beat some old coin. and that's a coin's recommendation that will potentially go up.

Invested in new coin from 2017 I am very happy with the profits. Everything goes according to plan. This idea gave me a friend and I would recommend to anyone.

For some new coin it always depends if its has a potential depends on the news updated on it on what was happening maybe before doin that checking on it for what is latest updates. review for it before investing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 03, 2017, 04:29:15 AM
This month it seems i think most of the price of Altcoins looks down too on its price if compared with the price in the previous months. But surely this is certainly not the end of the prediction, i'm sure the prices of some Altcoins such as Ethereum, BitcoinCash and Litecoin will rising higher for the next. For now Altcoins will be very valuable in my opinion the three coins are Ethereum, BitcoinCash, and Litecoin.. I also have all three coins and hold it waiting for the price to rise again, and i believe these three coins are profitable if used as an investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 04:13:30 AM
 There are many valuable altcoins in cryptoworld.I like some coin.Because it was give me more profits few days ago.waves,aby and mgo is a good altcoins.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
October 03, 2017, 04:10:39 AM
FunFair is also worth checking out. It will be big in Q1 2018.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
October 03, 2017, 03:52:26 AM
After I invest on a cheap alt coin and it's price increased tremendously, for e.g, I buy 1 million FRWC, please refrain from loling hard for time being. I buy them for 1 Sat each as Franky is selling them for 1 Sat each, motherfacker thinks people are stupid, one third of lol.
When FRWC price hits 10,000 Sats/FRWC I will become richest man in the world, then I will tell you to buy FRWC. now you are free to lol as much as you want.
Forget about investing on any alt coin, if you are unable to mine a coin, don't give your money to whales. find a coin to mine like BTC & Ξ & ɱ & Ł & Ð & DASH & Ξclassic.
Activity: 336
October 03, 2017, 03:50:33 AM
All Altcoin Valuable In Directly and Indirectly.When you buy altcoin, if this coin price down then you wait and hold.I am sure you are profitable some day later.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
October 03, 2017, 03:11:18 AM
I like XEM due to the community but I'm always trying to choose small or middle capitalization coins to make better profit. One of my favourite low-cap is ZEN. They will release masternodes soon so it should be pumped a lot.
Activity: 742
October 03, 2017, 02:29:10 AM
There are many valuable coin in this online market if anyone know about details coin this is a best place coincap online market. You can see this value able coin here . My mind of talk is Bitcoin is a most valuable and 2nd is ETH and Other is LTC and check details in online marketplace.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 03, 2017, 01:57:40 AM
Coin I really loved this month was Status. It hit bottom, then it had speculative news to rise, and it cleaned its speculation 2 or 3 times buy drops and rises. And I think its going to be even better. It is good strong coin.

I like Status as well. It's a good long-term coin. And short-term if it keeps up the rising and falling and rising again pattern then it's great for trading, too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
October 03, 2017, 01:50:55 AM
Wow you have huge capital, i think much better to invest in the altcoin which is on the top of the cryto market, to lessen the risk just divided it into 5 different altcoins. And i suggest that you buy 1 whole bitcoin and used it for trading method, fiat to bitcoin and bitcoin to fiat it just only need a timing to make great income.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 01:47:27 AM
My portfolio is monetha, pillar, ethereum, stox, 0x project and cindicator. Those tokens all have high potantial for raise.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 01:43:35 AM
There are a lot of good altcoin that are running ICO and have been launched as OMISEGO, Change bank, Rivetz, NEO, ETH, etc ... Currently I am investing in change bank (NEO) and NEO , you can learn about these projects
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
October 03, 2017, 01:43:30 AM
Coin I really loved this month was Status. It hit bottom, then it had speculative news to rise, and it cleaned its speculation 2 or 3 times buy drops and rises. And I think its going to be even better. It is good strong coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
October 03, 2017, 01:36:05 AM
That is a huge budget and if there are valuable altcoins that I will recommend you at least five that is gereat to invest in a long term basis just like Ethereum, ZCash, Monero, Ripple and Dashcoin because this altcoins are old enough to be considered a valuable asset for future investments. I recommend you five because in trading this coins is really good because if the other is low you can trade the one that is gaining in it's value and vice versa.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 03, 2017, 01:29:38 AM

Recommendations depend on how much $20,000 means to you. If it means a lot, then go safer with some top 10 coins such as ETH, XRP, NEO (although XRP is a definite long-termer).
If $20,000 doesn't mean a huge amount, then you can add some risk and go for lower-down coins. Stox and Aventus I think will do well and are very cheap at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: