Pages:
Author

Topic: valuable altcoins - page 5. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 25, 2017, 11:03:26 AM
I'd suggest you Status (Status.im). It very promising coin and currently undervalued (below ICO price), they should release the app in November. Besides that Monaco or TenX have potential or increase in price very soon...

Anyhow, ATM in almost anything you will invest in will prolly make you profit Smiley

HOLD on USD doesn't make you any profit Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 25, 2017, 10:59:09 AM
Everyone here will suggest the coins where they have invested. I have quite some altcoins, ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Zcash are the bigger ones. It's better to invest in new upcoming ICO's than to invest in altcoins right now. Ntry is one of them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
September 25, 2017, 10:41:14 AM
I recomend-EOS,LITE,OMISEGO,NEO,ETH

Thank you so much. I already have some EOS, LTC, ETH. I will try to know more about OMKSEGO and NEO.

NEO is a good choice especially at this time, it is expected to have a good increase in price, don't know about omksego though. You should also try waves, it is also expected to have an increase because of its upcoming update.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 10:27:38 AM
For the past month, price of most altcoins dropped a lot. It's a good time to invest now.
I plan to invest 20,000 $ for altcoins. I appreciate if you guys can recommend some valuable altcoins.

All that has been said by the one who posted above are all pretty good coins. They all have great potentials. But i would like to add waves to the list. Because i also see great potential in this coin. Would be really nice if you get some.

Anyways, it is nice that you are asking for suggestions from other people. But still, it is better for you to do your own research about every coin you hear about. Take time to read heir white papers and compare them to each other so you can get a good grasp of how different or better a coin is from the other.
Hope this helps. Goodluck op.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

Thank you so much. I already have some EOS, LTC, ETH. I will try to know more about OMKSEGO and NEO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 10:14:30 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 09:46:05 AM
For the past month, price of most altcoins dropped a lot. It's a good time to invest now.
I plan to invest 20,000 $ for altcoins. I appreciate if you guys can recommend some valuable altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: