Pages:
Author

Topic: Value investment tool for altcoin - page 2. (Read 18881 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 01, 2019, 10:18:02 PM
I don't think there is a tool to find a good altcoin to make an investment to. What we can do to choose a good coins is just by looking for it our self by doing some research about the coin that we wish to invest on, and check the possibility future about the coin itself to at least minimize any chance to get into a scam coin.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
January 01, 2019, 10:02:41 PM
I think in all areas of fraud it will always appear to take advantage of the situation. Bitcoin is a crypto pioneer and currently the price leader and will remain the leader of crypto, etherum and ripple prices will be rivals for bitcoin but will not be able to defeat it I think

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and has the most users. This is beyond doubt.  Wink
In addition to investing in Bitcoin, I hope that I can also invest in some altcoins that are very promising and grow a lot like ETH. The market needs new good altcoins to do more things to promote cryptocurrency. At present, the price of Bitcoin is already very high. It is very difficult to increase 10 or 100 times in the short term (in one or two years), but the prices for other altcoins are very low currently, it’s probably easier to get up 10 or even 100 times .. Grin

If you look at the price chart of bitcoin and etherum since the beginning of its appearance it is indeed a very high increase, right that opportunity can be obtained by other altcoins. I support you doing it
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
December 31, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
I am not aware of the existence of such a tool. Which coins will be the next Bitcoin only time will tell. It needs to have
a use case and to be massively adopted and supported by the community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 30, 2018, 02:32:49 AM
At the moment I see great value in the established altcoins that are sitting at their 12 month low values. I am primarily focusing on coins in the top 50 of coinmarketcap that have been around for 1 - 2 years or more. They are proven technology and usage and as such have a very good chance to pick up in value when the market turns positive.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 02:14:46 AM
I think the investment in the altcoin is less than 100, which brings less risk. Promising altcoins, they have been verified by the market, so as long as you can stick to it, you will definitely get a profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 01:59:45 AM
I choose projects for investment very simply. First of all, I familiarize myself with the project, read white paper, look at information about the project team members and study the product itself. If I was happy with everything I buy this coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 30, 2018, 01:06:19 AM
I guess technical analysis is much more trustworthy. If you want to determine the future market value of a coin or token, do some sort of analysis like technical, and fundamental analysis of the situation and news about the coin or token itself. it will help you too much if you consider this rather just looking at the current price of the cryptocurreny.

Thank you very much for your support. Many people said that they have to trust their brains and don't trust the tools of technical analysis. Sad
We must have our own strategies when investing. In order to avoid being impacted too much by our subjective emotions, we will certainly collect and analyze a large amount of data, but people's time and energy are limited, then the information that can be integrated is limited. If our technical analysis tools collect and analyze content that is more comprehensive, timely, and in-depth than the ones we collect ourselves, it may be more convenient and accurate than our own manual search. Grin Grin

You are quite smart, then what will you do? Do you intend to make the analyzer? Looks attractive if you succeed later. I realize we really need an analytical tool to be able to facilitate the strategies we will take later.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
Invest in cryptocurrency must be profitable this market. Some coin will be great as Bitcoin or Ethereum, New coin like CS, ECOM, VET and BAT will be the moon

Maybe you are right, I am curious how you made this judgment? Based on what information? Smiley Smiley
December 29, 2018, 03:27:32 AM
Have you referenced the data on coinmarketcap? I personally think that the data in it is relatively comprehensive in terms of price, but for investment, this also needs some information on development, community, user sentiment, etc. What do you think? Grin
December 29, 2018, 02:04:50 AM
many altcoins are very strong at the moment like ripple, waves and bitcoin Cash, or bitcoin SV. there are many choices for you to invest, you just need to be brave to take advantage here to invest.

Yes, they are all well-known altcoins, but I don’t know if there will be good development in this bear market. As far as I know, Bit Cash has already laid off 70% of the staff. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
many altcoins are very strong at the moment like ripple, waves and bitcoin Cash, or bitcoin SV. there are many choices for you to invest, you just need to be brave to take advantage here to invest.
December 29, 2018, 01:27:31 AM
I guess technical analysis is much more trustworthy. If you want to determine the future market value of a coin or token, do some sort of analysis like technical, and fundamental analysis of the situation and news about the coin or token itself. it will help you too much if you consider this rather just looking at the current price of the cryptocurreny.

Thank you very much for your support. Many people said that they have to trust their brains and don't trust the tools of technical analysis. Sad
We must have our own strategies when investing. In order to avoid being impacted too much by our subjective emotions, we will certainly collect and analyze a large amount of data, but people's time and energy are limited, then the information that can be integrated is limited. If our technical analysis tools collect and analyze content that is more comprehensive, timely, and in-depth than the ones we collect ourselves, it may be more convenient and accurate than our own manual search. Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 28, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
I think the prospect of cryptocurrency is very good. Now the investment in cryptocurrency must be profitable, but there are thousands of altcoin on the market, and there will be more in the future. At present, many are scams, and the value will be zero.
I want to know what value investing tools can determine which coins are worth investing and which will become the next generation of Bitcoin or Ethereum.

December 28, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
There is really no way of knowing which coins will go up while others go down and considering crypto currencies do not really have a "value" like a cost than there is basically no investment tool for altcoins at all. Yes, you can calculate how much it costs to mine a new altcoin and could try to understand at least how much it SHOULD be but it doesn't really stop the coin from going because in the end difficulty will adjust to price and that makes the price volatile enough to drop under the cost.

Basically the only coins that have "value" are the stablecoins because they are tied to something but in the end even they can't guarantee anything like this. Hence the only value all altcoins share is the value people give to them. If bitcoin worths 3.6k today that means thats how much people are willing to pay for it today, there is nothing more or nothing less about it.

Yes, the current intrinsic value is difficult to consider. What strategies do we have when investing? Can't just look at the price and the number of addresses and official fans? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
December 28, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
There is really no way of knowing which coins will go up while others go down and considering crypto currencies do not really have a "value" like a cost than there is basically no investment tool for altcoins at all. Yes, you can calculate how much it costs to mine a new altcoin and could try to understand at least how much it SHOULD be but it doesn't really stop the coin from going because in the end difficulty will adjust to price and that makes the price volatile enough to drop under the cost.

Basically the only coins that have "value" are the stablecoins because they are tied to something but in the end even they can't guarantee anything like this. Hence the only value all altcoins share is the value people give to them. If bitcoin worths 3.6k today that means thats how much people are willing to pay for it today, there is nothing more or nothing less about it.
December 28, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
I want to clarify that this value investing tool is not about telling us to invest which altcoins, but a tool to help us collect and analyze data, discover the true value of the projects, and present the project from objective big data. In the end, whether we want to invest or make any investment is our own decision. After all, the data can find most of the problems, not all of them. Isn't it? Wink Wink
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
December 28, 2018, 08:05:56 AM
a probable  solution for OP must be going for any call generating houses. I have tested few of them in telegram and physically also but none of them are as per my expectation. It is always good to go by our own research and analysis. Because, no one will be caring for our capital as much as we will do. So it is always risky to go for buying recommendations from any third party.
Yes, we only will be taking care of our capital more consciously and others will just sell recommendation for earning money for them. But OP is asking about any tools for finding good investment opportunities. I'm sure no such tool will be available but we can make use of any technical analysis tool for trading.

It means we need to  find the any good investment opportunity among altcoins and then we can go for technical analysis using those tools then we can trade them effectively for profit making.

I'm seeing many people are not at all using their brain for filtering altcoins to find out the right altcoins. There could be multiple reasons why they are not doing on their own but finding a potential coin must be derived through our own research and analysis otherwise we cannot blame anyone else for losing our capital later on due to investing into inappropriate coins. We must spend our time to protect our capital, depending on others for maximizing our capital will not fetch the expected results.
Activity: 308
December 28, 2018, 07:20:31 AM
I believe that the only tool that can tell you in which coin / token you need to invest your money, and in which not, is your brain.
You are right, now there are more than 2000 coins and tokens and 95 percent is rubbish and fraud. To choose a promising project, you need to think very well with your head and be able to analyze.

Yeah, i agree, the best tool for analyze anything is brain, not any AI can be compared to him.
Activity: 574
December 28, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
I think you can invest both, both bitcoin and ethereum,
because for me both are also the best altcoins and are very popular all over the world. so you don't worry about their future
December 28, 2018, 07:10:01 AM
you have to learn how to analyze the market and make decisions yourself because this is the only way you can adequately assess everything that is happening on the market

I have been studying and researching this market all the time, and everyone has their own analysis strategy. I hope to integrate your opinions, exchange and learn from each other. The following example picture is a summary of several aspects of my analysis. I will be very happy and grateful for your suggestions. Cheesy Cheesy
https://i.imgur.com/TwGnjmV.png
Pages:
Jump to: