Pages:
Author

Topic: Value investment tool for altcoin - page 4. (Read 18881 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 27, 2018, 11:46:12 PM
Investing tools? sort of app or material that we used to check what coins are worth it?

You can read tons of articles and threads that are suggesting that they are going to be the "next bitcoin" and its up to you if you'll believe them. Many has tried it before to claim that but never succeed. Do your own  research and that will be your own tool to determine what coins are worth it.

Yes, I have often read a lot of articles since I joined the investment in cryptocurrency, but many of these authors and media have also been bought by the project side, so I can't see the real quality of the project.
In April of this year, EOS was very hot. The media also said that it was very good, so I also invested a little. But after EOS went online, listening to a friend who developed it said that it is very difficult to use. In fact, there are many shortcomings, so we all have sold it. Maybe reading the article is not as good as listening to the opinions of the developers Grin
Yeah I forgot that thing that even those articles are getting paid for reviewing a project.

And they'll give it 5 stars or "good review" after buying them. You can have your own preference on where you are comfortable with and if you found one to be interesting and trustworthy, search them and have a case study if its reliable or not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
December 27, 2018, 11:29:16 PM
don't have any investing tools can determine which coins are worth to investing,  we're not god and can't predictable future, how can we know that which will become the next generation of Bitcoin or Ethereum? most important is you need to research the project is worth to invest or not by yourself but not asking from us, remember don't let emotions influence your investing decisions
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 11:02:30 PM
There is no such a tool as I know. We can analyze many things but the market will decide if the project will be successful or not. It depends what solutions it brings to a certain problem and how big the community support will be. The product without a supporting community which is using the product is useless.

Yes, community support is very important for the development of a coin, just like bitcoin. The market will eventually show which successful or not, and we must make judgments earlier than the market based on various information like whitepaper, development, price, community, etc.
December 27, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
In terms of prospects and everything Cryptocurrency is very good because it provides an opportunity for everyone to invest in it. Crypto developed the Blochain technology system that helps transactions and so on, so that in the future the future will be better. currently Crypto's marketing conditions are not good because many projects fail and are fraudulent. everyone believes that in the future Crypto will be better and improve its quality to be stronger.

Cryptocurrency prospects are very good, so there will be more people into this investment, but the world's wealth is limited, and there are thousands of coins, there may be a new coin every day, and there will be an old coin dies, just like the stock market
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 27, 2018, 07:23:33 PM
There is no such a tool as I know. We can analyze many things but the market will decide if the project will be successful or not. It depends what solutions it brings to a certain problem and how big the community support will be. The product without a supporting community which is using the product is useless.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
In terms of prospects and everything Cryptocurrency is very good because it provides an opportunity for everyone to invest in it. Crypto developed the Blochain technology system that helps transactions and so on, so that in the future the future will be better. currently Crypto's marketing conditions are not good because many projects fail and are fraudulent. everyone believes that in the future Crypto will be better and improve its quality to be stronger.
December 27, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
Altcoin is a very slippery ground for investing as the volatile nature of altcoin market is greater than that of bitcoin and the rated altcoin with decent value can become Zero in matter of hours. I will say look before you leap!

Yes, regardless of the altcoin or bitcoin, the investment risk is very large, and the 24-hour never-ending global transaction, so it is very difficult to make short-term investment. If you invest in the medium and long-term, you must look at the market and the project itself. Background, development, etc
December 27, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
The tool of choice, of course, is your own! You need to learn how to independently analyze cryptocurrency!
There are a few highlights:
1.Idea
2. Team and consultants
3. Roadmap
4. Social networks (popularity)
5. YOUR FEELING
These are basic analysis tools, everything else will come to you with experience.

Yes, thank you very much for sharing. Many people said that they should rely on their own brains for analysis. Everyone has their own methods. I just want to share and exchange the analysis methods, find some auxiliary tools, and find out a better investment strategy Smiley
December 27, 2018, 12:16:35 PM
When trading on the exchange can not be greedy, you should manage risks and do not invest the entire amount in one currency.

I have invested several altcoin, I made a lot of money last year, this year I lost.  Angry
Although this year is a bear market, I think we should improve our investment strategy. Now I want to invest in big data and community user analytics. And I collect and analyze the following data every day. Now the market is not good. I want to try again when the market turns better. What's your strategy? Grin Grin
1. Community: User status of projects including facebook, Twitter, medium, and stackoverflow
2. Forum: It is mainly to see the emotional situation of users in the community, to see if everyone supports it.
3. Github: Almost all project code is submitted on this, see if there are many developers in this project that are continuously developed.
4. Media: View project-related progress and activities, business applications, etc.
5. Price: the relationship between price movements and the market, trading volume, liquidity, market value, etc.
6. Exchange: Which exchanges can he trade on? Is the exchange known and reliable?
Activity: 490
December 27, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
Altcoin is a very slippery ground for investing as the volatile nature of altcoin market is greater than that of bitcoin and the rated altcoin with decent value can become Zero in matter of hours. I will say look before you leap!
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 27, 2018, 12:06:47 PM
The tool of choice, of course, is your own! You need to learn how to independently analyze cryptocurrency!
There are a few highlights:
1.Idea
2. Team and consultants
3. Roadmap
4. Social networks (popularity)
5. YOUR FEELING
These are basic analysis tools, everything else will come to you with experience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
When trading on the exchange can not be greedy, you should manage risks and do not invest the entire amount in one currency.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 27, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
I believe that the only tool that can tell you in which coin / token you need to invest your money, and in which not, is your brain.
You are right, now there are more than 2000 coins and tokens and 95 percent is rubbish and fraud. To choose a promising project, you need to think very well with your head and be able to analyze.

One hundred percent agree. There is no other tool to use other than your own brain. There's nothing he can't do with his own brain. so we must continue to learn until we make our own decisions.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
December 27, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
it's hard to make a choice now, because the market is still not so good, so for next year there will be lots of coins that can be invested, only if the coin does not care about the price of coins that have been circulating in the market, it will not be good for investment choices, so just wait next year.
We even look better today as the price isnt that much expensive and just to level of the local currency value.  It is not so important to have a high value in the market but to consider its valuable place in the community, if it provide good profit and not just losing due to its volatility.
December 27, 2018, 10:54:53 AM
there are a lot of new blockchains on the market now and we need to monitor their development and how their team will work. it is too early to say that someone of them will be able to replace Ethereum

It is still very difficult to replace Ethereum in the short term. After all, there are many developers in Ethereum, but it is still possible to create the next myth and become the next hundred times altcoin. I just hope I can find and invest it;) Wink
December 27, 2018, 10:19:12 AM
Yes, we should not believe in any personal advice, but I think we should do some big data analysis, which may be more comprehensive and in-depth response to a project.
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
December 27, 2018, 06:54:30 AM
 there are a lot of new blockchains on the market now and we need to monitor their development and how their team will work. it is too early to say that someone of them will be able to replace Ethereum
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
December 27, 2018, 07:18:37 AM
I believe that the only tool that can tell you in which coin / token you need to invest your money, and in which not, is your brain.
You are right, now there are more than 2000 coins and tokens and 95 percent is rubbish and fraud. To choose a promising project, you need to think very well with your head and be able to analyze.

Yes, using our brain must be the right way of finding potential altcoins. We cannot expect anyone will be suggesting good things for free of cost. I mean not all people will not be suggesting good here but there are only 50% of chances for accurate predictions from this community. So, it would be much better to go with our own skill set. Once we start studying and analyzing coins then we will gain experience then we can easily find good potential coins by our own.

Still, this community could be used as a first layer of filtering out. Like, take the suggestions  from people here and then go for studying them. Do not rush for your investment with the blind suggestions.
December 27, 2018, 07:08:06 AM
Of all the new altcoins that are popping up, only a few of them give a profit. I don't think there's any tools that can determine which altcoin are worth the investment. If the tool were there, everyone would be rich, because it always profited.

Tools may not help us decide which currency is worth investing in, but it can help me collect big data for analysis, preferably decentralized, which may have some reference value. Grin
December 27, 2018, 07:01:56 AM
everyone wants to know in advance those things you are asking about. but no one will tell you that. these are all assumptions and subjective thoughts

Yes, so I summed up a few key aspects that I think are more important, and then analyzed some altcoins. I don’t know if it’s relatively objective.
1. Community: User status of projects including facebook, Twitter, medium, and stackoverflow
2. Forum: It is mainly to see the emotional situation of users in the community, to see if everyone supports it.
3. Github: Almost all project code is submitted on this, see if there are many developers in this project that are continuously developed.
4. Media: View project-related progress and activities, business applications, etc.
5. Price: the relationship between price movements and the market, trading volume, liquidity, market value, etc.
6. Exchange: Which exchanges can he trade on? Is the exchange known and reliable?
Pages:
Jump to: