Pages:
Author

Topic: Vault Coin (Physical Cold Storage) Online Store Now Live - page 2. (Read 7431 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
If you haven't checked us out yet please do!
We have a steep discount when buying in bulk!  Check us out if you haven't been by in a while!
In case anyone needs some cold storage coins don't hesitate to check out our site and get yourself a nice low cost option!
www.mycryptovault.net
Anyone from here submit anything for the contest?
Bitscan is doing a photo contest and top 3 winners are getting one of our alloy Vault Coins.  Check it out and enter for your chance to win!

https://bitscan.com/articles/vault-coin-giveaway-send-in-your-crypto-pics
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
In preparation for the limited edition coins we thought about offering a second label option.  It would be a clear label allowing the silver or gold to shine through.  It would not have the tamper evident properties but would allow you to put your first bits on the paper wallet and allow you to see it through the label.  Here is a mockup:

Ravenbit did a clear tamper-evident holo label for something like this.  I wasn't a big fan as you had to make the visible paper cut neatly and properly sized to look good.   But it was tamper-evident and holo, so it had some good features.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ravenbit-node-physical-coin-820645

Ideally, I would prefer a tamper-proof, custom not-clear holo, but I understand custom holos add cost.  If going that route, then you would want to ensure the lettering on the reverse doesn't get obscured.
In preparation for the limited edition coins we thought about offering a second label option.  It would be a clear label allowing the silver or gold to shine through.  It would not have the tamper evident properties but would allow you to put your first bits on the paper wallet and allow you to see it through the label.  Here is a mockup:
I wish it were live already.  I am pretty happy with the newest design I did for the paper wallet, and its pretty easy to swap out our "logo" and the ":Currency" and replace it with the "B" and ":Bitcoin".  I plan on making wallets for the top 15 or so alts.  I just know nothing about coding, so making a live generator on our site will be hard.  I know it can be done as I have seen other wallet generator sites that use custom made paper wallet images to put the generated info into.  If anyone has the knowledge to accomplish this let me know and we can hook you up with some free coinage as payment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I would love to see a 1/2 oz .999 fine silver CryptoVault coin released, I would definitely be interested. The 24k plated would be nice as well I think but personally I would get more excited about the 1/2 oz. silver.

Is the address/paper wallet generator live on the site yet? I will check that out for sure and make a wallet or 2 with your design if I could generate them offline.
Only two takers on the limited edition coins?  Not enough interest yet, if anyone else is seriously interested please let us know.  Price point is probably going to be close to $50 usd for either version.
Same design, different material.

On a side note, I made another possible option for the free paper wallets (dont mind the border =)

This one is a little more clean than the last two, front on the left / back on the right.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Agreed, deciding factor would be the price.  The Vault Coins have a nice design so I'm interested to see what the new coins would look like.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
I would be interested in a silver coin (0.5oz or 1oz) but the deciding factor for me would be the price.
I can assume that the moulds needed would be quite costly and having a low volume of coins minted will mean that the cost will be divided over fewer coins making them significantly more expensive than other custom minted coins.
Then again, if you could work something out with a mint, that'd be great!
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Understandable that people will shy away from pre-orders.  We hope our reputation helps put peoples minds at ease, if not a select few will have some pretty rare coins on their hands.  We are in negotiations to get the lowest price possible without knowing our end quantity.

I can attest that you guys are trustworthy.  I appreciate when you helped me out last year, when a fake seller pretended to make your coins, and ran off with some mine and others' money.  You guys went above and beyond to send me a free set of coins to make up for it.  Thank you.

I look forward when you make your announcement of these new coin varieties.
Understandable that people will shy away from pre-orders.  We hope our reputation helps put peoples minds at ease, if not a select few will have some pretty rare coins on their hands.  We are in negotiations to get the lowest price possible without knowing our end quantity.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
We were thinking a timed release, so lets say 30 days.  How ever many are ordered in that 30 days is it.  We would potentially do it this way as a pre-order.  Meaning once the one month is up and anyone who is going to order one has; then we will put them into production; then ship them out.  It could be as little as 10 or as many as 50 (i foresee it being on the lower end).

Please keep in mind that many people shy away from pre-orders lately.  

You may end up with less than 10 pre-orders if you're looking for full payment up front.  However if you do proceed, count me in for one of each, once you let us know the price and pre-payment terms.   I imagine it may be difficult for you to quote an exact price if the production number is unknown as there may be fewer coins to distribute costs to.
We were thinking a timed release, so lets say 30 days.  How ever many are ordered in that 30 days is it.  We would potentially do it this way as a pre-order.  Meaning once the one month is up and anyone who is going to order one has; then we will put them into production; then ship them out.  It could be as little as 10 or as many as 50 (i foresee it being on the lower end).
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Gauging interest on two new versions of our coin.  They would be an ultra limited release.  We need to know if it is going to be worth it to give these a try:

1: 24k Gold Plated
2: Solid .999 Fine Silver .5oz

What are your thoughts opinions?  

Depending on price, I'd be in for both.   How limited are you thinking? 
Gauging interest on two new versions of our coin.  They would be an ultra limited release.  We need to know if it is going to be worth it to give these a try:

1: 24k Gold Plated
2: Solid .999 Fine Silver .5oz

What are your thoughts opinions? 
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
I just want to say that an order of mine had a few issues with customs for some reasons. I made CryptoVault aware of the problem and they were very professional and patient and helped sort it out. Many Thanks! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: