Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued - page 10. (Read 11735 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
February 26, 2018, 03:13:50 AM
If i would still be holding my 26k coins,i would say the same thing,from other hand Ven did very well not so long time ago,and market cap i huge at the moment.Dont think that price will break ath a lot in the future
Activity: 364
February 26, 2018, 02:47:34 AM
Odd no one is talking about this one.

Partnerships with PWC, Renault, Kuehne & Nagel (huge logistics company with billions in revenue), DIG China and there are more big names around the project such as Microsoft
and BMW

""Microsoft Technology Center in France and PwC Innovation Center in Shanghai invited VeChain to setup a demo center recently. Mr. Qian says Beijing and Qianhai are opening soon. “We believe this is a very good way to let more clients see, touch, and understand the blockchain application.” For now, VeChain will keep focused on transforming the supply chain today.""

Development plan here: https://cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
also more info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73ydcd/vechains_latest_announcements_aka_why_im_all_in/

How high can this one go? (right now at $100MM)
I'm thinking a minimum of $150MM-$200MM
A platform for simplifying purchases on the Internet, which means it can become the backbone of any online store. A sharp increase in prices this year should not be expected because the developers are only at the stage of concluding agreements with the world-famous networks, and therefore waiting for a price level of about $ 20.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
VeChainThor solution creates a digital passport of a vehicle recording all data including repair history, insurance, registration and even driver behaviour throughout its lifecycle. VeChain makes data management comprehensive, accessible and transparent
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
February 24, 2018, 04:07:20 AM
I really don't know why VEN is so unknown, maybe is because until now it is just an erc20 and people don't believe in it? In my opinion VET will be the NEO/ETH competitor within this year, and i'm really surprised that most of people don't know this coin..
Really excited to the launch of their own blockchain, and excited to start to stake some THOR!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1495
February 23, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
The price dropped below $ 6 again. I have not sold it since the day I bought it because I see it as a long term investment. The current price may also be an opportunity for purchase.
Check exchanges if you're interested Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
February 23, 2018, 12:59:58 PM
One question about the rebranding to Vechain Thor. Now VEN is an erc20 token, and after rebranding Vechain is going to use its own platform. Is something that we have to do to store VET? Now I'm holding in MEW.

Good question.  I asked myself thesame one and decided to wait and keep my VEN/VET in the exchanges for now.

Would love to hear the answer.
Activity: 1
February 23, 2018, 12:57:47 PM
One question about the rebranding to Vechain Thor. Now VEN is an erc20 token, and after rebranding Vechain is going to use its own platform. Is something that we have to do to store VET? Now I'm holding in MEW.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 16, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
Underestimating Vechain is an extremely wrong thing. Maybe they have not really prepared for their strong promotion. People think that technology
Vechain is rubbish and has been extensively on other altcoins but I do not think so.
Clearly their staff is so great and their technology is really more advanced than the other technologies. I believe in the future it will advance strongly.
They've not underestimating vechain instead they are positively encouraged others to know that it is still undervalued. I know its undervalued and after this price dumps i am waiting more again until it goes up because the corresponding correction seems slow in my own opinion.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
February 16, 2018, 09:12:09 AM
Underestimating Vechain is an extremely wrong thing. Maybe they have not really prepared for their strong promotion. People think that technology
Vechain is rubbish and has been extensively on other altcoins but I do not think so.
Clearly their staff is so great and their technology is really more advanced than the other technologies. I believe in the future it will advance strongly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 07:55:39 AM
vechain nodes are gonna be very good at medium price range of 55k(lowest tier)
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 15, 2018, 07:32:19 PM
VeChain is a great project. It's recovering very well from the dip.

Activity: 252
February 15, 2018, 05:13:36 PM
vechain founder launched new ico with coin name fusion coin (FSN)
however now vechain sayying that he was never related to vechain .
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
February 15, 2018, 04:44:26 PM
VeChain finally catches my eyes after today's up rally of +25%

Most alt's lost some small value to BTC, but not VEN. Their partnership list is extraordinary so I add it to my portfolio.

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
February 15, 2018, 04:39:47 PM
I was about to buy back, I decided Yesterday but today it already made %20. Now I don't want to buy from this price, I missed the chance by one day. I hope we see another correction so I can buy back in 4-5 USD range.

VEN / VET is not a token for trading.
It is a project for the medium / long term and the best strategy to get a nice profit is ... HOLD  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
February 15, 2018, 02:53:04 PM
I was about to buy back, I decided Yesterday but today it already made %20. Now I don't want to buy from this price, I missed the chance by one day. I hope we see another correction so I can buy back in 4-5 USD range.
Activity: 41
February 15, 2018, 02:48:23 PM
Can anyone tell me how Vechain has become a great Project ?

Please don't give me the business tie-up lists

I am looking how this project solves real world problems

I heard that its help to prevent duplicate products using Blockchain and RF chips

But how it can really work in real world ? if one can make duplicate products they can even make the Vechain duplicate RF chips so how it can make a difference?

Also  we have Waltonchain with similar tech RF and Blockchain, how is VEN  different from it ?

Thanks
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 05:09:30 AM
Odd no one is talking about this one.

Partnerships with PWC, Renault, Kuehne & Nagel (huge logistics company with billions in revenue), DIG China and there are more big names around the project such as Microsoft
and BMW

""Microsoft Technology Center in France and PwC Innovation Center in Shanghai invited VeChain to setup a demo center recently. Mr. Qian says Beijing and Qianhai are opening soon. “We believe this is a very good way to let more clients see, touch, and understand the blockchain application.” For now, VeChain will keep focused on transforming the supply chain today.""

Development plan here: https://cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
also more info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73ydcd/vechains_latest_announcements_aka_why_im_all_in/

How high can this one go? (right now at $100MM)
I'm thinking a minimum of $150MM-$200MM

Yes the use case is real with VEN,  loading up!
Activity: 260
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
February 13, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
dont worry about the price, the whole market is down.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
February 11, 2018, 05:44:40 AM
We should see really nice pump this month so I am not really worried at all. VeChain is one of those rare coins that will survive the great purge of coins in coming future.

I hope that the rebranding planned at the end of the month will increase the price of VEN / VET
Then the VET / THOR system should be very favorable
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: