Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued - page 5. (Read 11735 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 02, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
Followed by Bithumb Pro, we are glad to announce that VeChain tokens will be listed on Bithumb Main in the next few hours!
https://twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/981004028967440389
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
April 02, 2018, 06:45:23 PM
VeChain, still super undervalued!

I dont think so Vechain just need more time to grow like other token/Coin in the Market it needs time to appreciate by the investors and the market forces and drivers just dont push to much VeChain is valued today according to the demand in the market so thats not undervalue its the market dictates nothing more nothing less.

They do tend to jump the gun with partnership announcements but yea they need more time to grow, give it another year or 2 to really see it’s a more accurate market value
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:46:52 AM
vechain seeing some spike surge? pump? https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/vechain/usd
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
April 02, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
I dont think so Vechain just need more time to grow like other token/Coin in the Market it needs time to appreciate by the investors and the market forces and drivers just dont push to much VeChain is valued today according to the demand in the market so thats not undervalue its the market dictates nothing more nothing less.

While you are correct that everything is valued depending on what the market says it is...the statement is based on projection where VEN is likely to be.  It is a forecast so it is not certain, but I agree with it based on my own research. 

Put another way, the message is.... it has good growth potential and is a good coin to invest on right now. Wink
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 02, 2018, 10:32:54 AM
VeChain, still super undervalued!

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
April 02, 2018, 10:22:58 AM
VeChain is flying high-FI in the market while the other coins are struggling to make their way and gain prices.

VEN has enough gained momentum in the past 24 hours...It is currently trading at $2.83 after gaining 30% more than what it was since yesterday. Standing strong in the 16th position according to CMC, VEN currently holds $1,479,735,731 worth marketcap.

Lbank, Binance, and Huobi are the top exchanges trading this coin with popular pairs and great volumes.

according to the latest news VEN will be listed on the exchange Bithumb..Bithumb already trading most popular coins.

Currently Vechain has been listed on all major exchanges and this is likely to make Vechain stable. I think the chances of Vechain's X5-X10 are over because Vechain's trading volume has grown so fast and we can hardly make a profit from it. It is best to find a new coin like Venchain because I believe this market is still a lot of choice for everyone but I would consider long-term investment Venchain when the price falls.
Vechian is listing on a Korean exchange today and the price got a big rise, I think there must be some people who are buying ven cause the price is really low, we may never see the price under $5 as the market turns
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
April 02, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
VeChain is flying high-FI in the market while the other coins are struggling to make their way and gain prices.

VEN has enough gained momentum in the past 24 hours...It is currently trading at $2.83 after gaining 30% more than what it was since yesterday. Standing strong in the 16th position according to CMC, VEN currently holds $1,479,735,731 worth marketcap.

Lbank, Binance, and Huobi are the top exchanges trading this coin with popular pairs and great volumes.

according to the latest news VEN will be listed on the exchange Bithumb..Bithumb already trading most popular coins.

Currently Vechain has been listed on all major exchanges and this is likely to make Vechain stable. I think the chances of Vechain's X5-X10 are over because Vechain's trading volume has grown so fast and we can hardly make a profit from it. It is best to find a new coin like Venchain because I believe this market is still a lot of choice for everyone but I would consider long-term investment Venchain when the price falls.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 09:59:12 AM
I wish I've read this thread earlier. Now Vechain made 15x, so it is to late to invest, it is overvaluated . I am looking for another altcoin with same potential.

Better you study more about this coin, cause if you really have studied it, you could easy understand that now price is not overvalued but a lot undervalued. Spend some time to understand the fundamental of this coins and all partnerships and you will change idea very soon.
ps. bmw has just clarified and confirmed the partnership on twitter.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 08:31:50 AM
I wish I've read this thread earlier. Now Vechain made 15x, so it is to late to invest, it is overvaluated . I am looking for another altcoin with same potential.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
April 02, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:02:09 AM
Yes, Ven has a lot of room to grow. Incredible team and great product. I won't sell any of my Ven before it hits at least 10$.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
March 26, 2018, 06:59:23 AM
Vechain is awesome, it recently got featured as top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018 by Jeff (Altcoin Buzz):

https://bestcrypto.tv/216/top-10-altcoins-for-2018/
Yes, the top five prices of Vechain has up to ten dollars. This is a great number for those who trust and hold Vechain. But I still do not know why the prices of the altcoins come up in a confusing way. Everyone can tell this potential altcoin, but the news they give is not convincing enough. They do not think about analyzing them thoroughly, they just rely on the inspiration to invest. That's my opinion, I'm still very confused about the crypto market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 06:54:28 AM
Vechain is awesome, it recently got featured as top 10 altcoin to invest in 2018 by Jeff (Altcoin Buzz):

https://bestcrypto.tv/216/top-10-altcoins-for-2018/
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
March 24, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
Vechain has so much more partnerships so i don't believe they lie or do fishy things with bmw partnership.. They don't need to lie, they are already trustable with a lot of big companies 's partnerships.
Surely it is so undervalued.. There is no doubt about it.
Activity: 154
March 23, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

Did you read the whole article?  The BMW twitter account recanted their original statement and said that they are venture client (nothing to see here)

I'm not sure but as far as I know 'everyone' could join the BMW Startup Garage programme - this doesn't mean there is a real partnership between BMW and VeChain.

http://www.bmwstartupgarage.com/partner

everyone can apply, not everyone is accepted...Mattaz fact, very few entities are accepted.  Vechain has been openly announced as a venture client of the program by BMW...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/85y0wk/less_than_5_of_all_potential_bmw_garage_startups/

You can believe what you want though.  My point was that dude said scammers faking a partnership and that's OD.  You can tap dance around the definition of a 'partnership' and the semantics of it all you want.  Regardless of how you chop it, Vechain has a pretty exclusive business relationship with BMW and those that don't want to believe that's fine, time will show everything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 23, 2018, 04:59:24 AM
Ven is again below 3.3 dollars. If you invest it now, you can make %10 in a few days. I would say that if I saw these prices, I wish I had more money to invest. In a very short period of time, it will go above $ 5 and then $ 7. We will regret that we have not invested Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
March 23, 2018, 02:44:44 AM
Nobody can stop the price of your own chain. We are expecting Thor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 02:42:04 AM
Underestimated for the next 2-3 years, the platform is damp and not yet ready to show partners their advantages over others. So let it continue to develop in this vein, but for now, let's leave it for a rainy day.
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 02:22:02 AM
Current price is 3.66 dollars. So everybody can invest it now. Vechain can go up to $ 10 before summer arrives. In my opinion 20 dollars will be due at the end of the year.
I belive this project and they are really working Smiley
Yes almost all coins that flews higher than expected can gain back and made a new ath. Well i am waiting for the Thor. Ven is still young but it is not undervalued anymore many traders, whales and investors knows what ven is. The thing for now is it potential growth in the bull season.

Yeah.

A lot of coins reached their ATH in mid-January.

I regret a lot that I didn't sell my VEN at that moment, because nobody knows what the market will or will not do, because I would have bought in at a low price like this and have become a mini-VEN-whale  Wink.
Activity: 154
March 23, 2018, 01:03:52 AM

Did you read the whole article?  The BMW twitter account recanted their original statement and said that they are venture client (nothing to see here)
Pages:
Jump to: