Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain: To hold or to buy more? - page 2. (Read 329 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
VeChain is one of the top potential coin for long term

what is the people's view on VeChain? To hold, to dump or to buy the dip?

What do you thinking?
The coin is very steep, connected with the industry of China. Definitely worth it to buy it until the market in the drawdown
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 12:58:05 AM
Hold vechain is not bad. Different people thinks differently and come with different ideas and techniques. So it depends on inividuals how they regard. To hold, to dump or to by the dip.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 07, 2018, 12:45:29 AM
Yes, the coin is really worthwhile, but I would be careful not to buy it now. It's better to just hold it until better times. And then suddenly the market will turn around and we'll all be below
Activity: 123
June 06, 2018, 06:53:55 PM
All people here are different in ideas and opinion, we cannot force them on what they want to do, because every people here are have a freedom to choose, and if more people buy on VeChain, I think it will cause the price of vechain become high but if more people dumping their stocks it will cause also the price of vechain comes to the lower level.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
June 06, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

What do you thinking?
Personally, if I had this asset I would have sold it already. THAT is a very good idea, but so far little has been realized. I would sell and later bought again.
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 06:30:18 PM

What do you thinking?
Vechain mainnet launch is coming soon, the price of Vechain is going to go up, I am bullish on Vechain right now, this is the time to invest in Vechain as it is still cheap. Vechain is good in a short term because of the main net launch and it is good for a long term because of the huge potential this project has. Moreover, Vechain will give dividends to the holders with THOR tokens as Neo earn GAS to holders. For me buy and hold Vechain for years.
You could check the earnings from holding VET in this web site:
https://thorcalculator.com/

Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 06:13:02 PM
A lot of different opinions around this coin, I would have bought it for 10% and viewed other coins
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
June 06, 2018, 02:06:14 PM
Buy more if you can, they have lots of promising partnerships.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

What do you thinking?
It could be a potential coin just like what you said. I think you should decide to buy and hold this coin for a long time. Still, it is important to get paid for investing in Vechain
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

What do you thinking?
I do not think VECHAIN is a worthy coin for long-term investment. Previously I invested in this coin, but I feel this coin can only be a short-term investment in a month or three
Activity: 378
June 06, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
I also think VeChain is a good altcoin, quite stable growth in the crypto market. Coming soon, VeChain also released the main, which is a positive signal from the developer. I think at the same time, the market to recover the value of VEN will also increase. If I make a long-term investment, I think VeChain is a good choice.
Activity: 336
June 05, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
Currently the price of all coins are pretty low. So, I will suggest none to be sold right now. Hold it for better price and try to buy more if you can afford.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

What do you thinking?
If you can then you should buy more, i already bought mine several months ago, i know that this project get hyped a lot at the beginning but it is still a great project nonetheless. It is definitely a good token to hold for a long time, you can also see wtc as it is a similar project.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:52:14 AM
It also depends a lot, vechain used to be one of the most hyped projects so far, the price is more than inflated, i would not buy at the moment, i would just hold what i have now.
Activity: 266
June 04, 2018, 07:44:04 AM
It completely depends on you that how you want to invest on it. Ususally long term investments prove to be more profitable. Try to hold the coins for long term investments.
Activity: 36
June 04, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
Swing trade on VEN to accumulate for holding Wink
Activity: 434
June 04, 2018, 05:32:42 AM
People give different opinions regarding this. But I think it is a good coin to invest and It has a good potential. I hope you will be benefited if you hold it for long term.
Activity: 308
June 03, 2018, 06:42:16 PM
It depends on the price. If prices are high then you can sell your coin if price are low then you can buy. But i think Vechain is not a good coin. So sell is the best option for you.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
As mainnet rapidly approaches in 4 weeks, this is a great time for savvy crypto investors to really learn about the fundamental philosophy driving the development of VeChain over the last 4 years. Conversion from the private blockchain to public mainnet will further drive significant interest this month.
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 07:33:02 PM
As an investor, it is you choice where you will invest money. But before that you can do some research regarding you list of coins. You can check the performance and growth of the coins where you want to invest. If you think that your chosen coin is good and has satisfactory performance then you can invest there.
Pages:
Jump to: