Pages:
Author

Topic: VeChain: To hold or to buy more? - page 3. (Read 329 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:32:51 AM
The project looks very promising and stable and the current market cap is very underrated in our opinion. It's too early to make big statements but with so much things planned for them, if they manage to pull it off, they may see a huge rise in the price of the token.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 08:27:10 AM
Different people here has also different ideas and techniques, and we have also a freedom to decide which really good that returns more profits on this cryptocurrency business, and also we cannot command on what other people want to do on their life by performing different opinion of transactions on cryptocurrency business.
I know that but in this case what will be your choice? And we dont need to force anyone to follow or not.
But share our opinion maybe will help each other because here is the place share opinion. For me hold and buy more have the same reason because after buy more, we also will hold it right? However hold vechain is not bad idea
Activity: 181
June 01, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
VeChain is one of the top potential coin for long term

what is the people's view on VeChain? To hold, to dump or to buy the dip?

What do you thinking?
From the growth of vechain does look good and looks quite stable. But I doubt its ability to last long, because to be potential need strong support and increasing demand.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 01, 2018, 08:18:40 AM
I saw one good project that will migrate to VEN and it is Decent.bet (DBET). This is the first project that will be launched it VeChain Blockchain. If this one will be successful, definitely it will be a good time to buy more and hold more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 08:04:27 AM
Looks like another of those coins that should not have been born to start with. Now I guess is the time for the pump and dumps and finally, the coin´s death.
Activity: 69
June 01, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
Different people here has also different ideas and techniques, and we have also a freedom to decide which really good that returns more profits on this cryptocurrency business, and also we cannot command on what other people want to do on their life by performing different opinion of transactions on cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 58
June 01, 2018, 07:53:12 AM
VeChain is one of the top potential coin for long term

what is the people's view on VeChain? To hold, to dump or to buy the dip?

What do you thinking?
Pages:
Jump to: