Pages:
Author

Topic: VECTOR ANNOUNCES HUGE BOUNTY PROGRAM - LIMITED SPOTS - page 15. (Read 7440 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I thought you created a telegram channel so that the participants asked about the project. And you have a table of participants and you can deliver it?

Yes! Our telegram channel is https://t.me/vectorbounty
Activity: 204
It is nice to find such a good project in earlier stages , I would appreciate to see a spreadsheet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I thought you created a telegram channel so that the participants asked about the project. And you have a table of participants and you can deliver it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Does the "text VCTR to 94253" work for phones from Ireland? Or can I not participate in the lottery?

It doesn't work internationally (as we are in the US). However, because you have no control over this, we will still give you a ballot for the lottery  Smiley

Me too, texting VCTR to 94253 is impossible here in italy. I hope i am still on the list of lottery.
Activity: 406
Hi! Is there a spreadsheet where we can check if we are verified, doing correctly the job.? I know that i filled up all the forms, only to be sure with the spreadsheet. Thanks for considering.
Newbie can join facebook bounty?

Of course!
Activity: 68
Newbie can join facebook bounty?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hi .
i hope this vector coin can be number 1 in worlide currency.

and why i can't text massage into 94253 ?
im from indonesia.
Thanks
Activity: 96

I join to twitter and facebook.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
I think Vector need 24/7 customer support, so if someone got issue about Vector they can ask the team.

Success for Vector project  Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

If you need to translate from English to Vietnamese, please contact me.

Wishing your project will be successful.

Thanks

Joined bounty program: twitter, face, reddit, telegram.

And translation

Thanks Sir, nice project
Activity: 1414
nice concept, wish me luck for that lottery  Wink
I want to join in the bounty and make a video tomorrow when I wake this sounds exciting! I will fill in the form tomorrow as is past my bedtime now.  Smiley

Can't wait to see your video, post it here when its live!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I want to join in the bounty and make a video tomorrow when I wake this sounds exciting! I will fill in the form tomorrow as is past my bedtime now.  Smiley
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Bounty program is going to be great! Already begun spreading the word? Really excited about vectors potential!
Does the "text VCTR to 94253" work for phones from Ireland? Or can I not participate in the lottery?

It doesn't work internationally (as we are in the US). However, because you have no control over this, we will still give you a ballot for the lottery  Smiley
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Where can I see the table of bounty twitter and facebook ?

We will be adding the spreadsheet to this ANN soon, stay posted!
Hi. Joined the bounty on Twitter and facebook. Can I check somewhere how many shares I already have in my company? Is there a spreadsheet?
?

We will be adding the spreadsheet to this ANN soon, stay posted!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Hi. Joined the bounty on Twitter and facebook. Can I check somewhere how many shares I already have in my company? Is there a spreadsheet?
?
Pages:
Jump to: