Pages:
Author

Topic: Venezuela collapses into a black hole???? - page 2. (Read 1271 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 15, 2016, 05:39:42 PM
The problem is that the government with their guns won't let the people in the cities go out into the jungle and get natural food. We are back to Hitler-style death camps. They include whole cities this time.

Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 15, 2016, 02:44:29 PM
If Venezuela was really as bad as you say, the people would have emigrated a long time ago like the Syrians are doing. It may be a poor country but even poor African countries are not as hungry as that.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 15, 2016, 02:34:06 PM
The Airline i work for stopped flights to Venezuela but we had one machine left there in Caracas. Because of that a team was send to bring her home...

I had the opportunity to talk to one of them and what he told me is absolute shocking. Its beyond what you usually read in the media.

Entire caracas is dark at night. Electricity is shut down. The supermarkets are empty. No rice, no sugar, no flour, no noodles. Nothing. The only thing you can buy there is diet coke. The markets are full of diet coke. He said its the only thing they can produce because lack of sugar.

People are not allowed to go "shopping" as they want. They have special week days for each ending number of your passport.

The lanes infront the markets are 500 meters long. People are starving. Not only poor people but also the higher classes. He said even the air traffic controllers looked sick.

They live from cooked chicken skin, a few bones and a hand of rice they cook and eat and call it "Maduro diet".

I must say...i dont understand how this is possible. Venezuela is such a beautiful nation. Its full of natural wonders and fertile. Evrything grows there. It feels horrible to see a society collapsing.

When i was a kid we had an exchange studend from Venezuela at school. His name was Jose and he was a nice guy. I hope he and his family are fine.

But honestly i think Venezuela is way beyond the point of no return.

Pages:
Jump to: