Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 30. (Read 58215 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I will post an address for donations in the op , so when we reach the needed coins we'll be good

Put the link in your sig as well so people will notice it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I will post an address for donations in the op , so when we reach the needed coins we'll be good
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
dev how can i get my coins from the irc rain?  the bot isnt online anymore and i cant get my 100?
Important message

Hello community , things have been medium this little times , so we have a proposition for the community and we need your advice :

Here's the deal , the premine now reached 17500 coins , all the rest was spent for promotion,bounties and other things that you can see in the op with the txids to verify all
3000 is reserved for the website being constructed
4000 more for the logo winner
that leave 10500 which is insufficient for the projects we have

Many users contacted me about promotion and we've got a big name willing to set up a multipool for vvv coin , but he's asking more than we have and we taught that the community could help with the project with donating some of the coins
that will be helpful for the value of the coin don't forget , you could give to have less but with a  bigger value

the multipool dev willing to do that is OmarG and here's one of his multipools http://isrmultipool.info/isr/

I want you to give me your taught about this

Thank you , your dev

Sounds good. Set up a donation link for the multipool and lets get it done.
Important message

Hello community , things have been medium this little times , so we have a proposition for the community and we need your advice :

Here's the deal , the premine now reached 17500 coins , all the rest was spent for promotion,bounties and other things that you can see in the op with the txids to verify all
3000 is reserved for the website being constructed
4000 more for the logo winner
that leave 10500 which is insufficient for the projects we have

Many users contacted me about promotion and we've got a big name willing to set up a multipool for vvv coin , but he's asking more than we have and we taught that the community could help with the project with donating some of the coins
that will be helpful for the value of the coin don't forget , you could give to have less but with a  bigger value

the multipool dev willing to do that is OmarG and here's one of his multipools http://isrmultipool.info/isr/

I want you to give me your taught about this

Thank you , your dev
WTF! I mined on http://venividivici.cryptoday.info/ yesterday and this morning,  now I try to go back and cash my coins out, and site says under contruction.  Is this pool a scam? 

Choosing that pool probably wasn't a good idea. Stick with the known pool operations.
Hello everyone again , sorry for that deep dump but i guess the miners and some noobs don't have faith in this coin
 well let me tell you that we have great projects to announce along the way
we've kept our promise about everything from the start and now we want to expand
so besides the regulars goals like getting on other exchanges and having a multipool to sustain the value
we plan to implement anounymous in this coin ,we are contacting some skilled developpers to help us out with that
so be patient and don't sell low , The coin has a long way before him , don't rush , the fastest it will go up the highest it will break so step by step

These irresponsible miners are going to start making people do 100% pre-mines.

Why complain about it?  Buy the cheap coins and win. 

Yeah no shit. People have this crazy idea that there should be no market and all coins should only go up in value.

GTFO
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
Hello everyone again , sorry for that deep dump but i guess the miners and some noobs don't have faith in this coin
we've kept our promise about everything from the start and now we want to expand
so besides the regulars goals like getting on other exchanges and having a multipool to sustain the value
we plan to implement anounymous in this coin ,we are contacting some skilled developpers to help us out with that
so be patient and don't sell low , The coin has a long way before him , don't rush , the fastest it will go up the highest it will break so step by step

Why complain about it?  Buy the cheap coins and win. 
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev

Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
WTF! I mined on http://venividivici.cryptoday.info/ yesterday and this morning,  now I try to go back and cash my coins out, and site says under contruction.  Is this pool a scam? 
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Guys and Girls , I didnt get why suprnova stopped working on this coin?
Ocminer , whats your statement about it ?

Sorry, the stratum somehow borked and I don't know why my backup did not automatically kicks in - which it normally does flawlessly..

Also the port did not close - it was still opened and accepting connections - thats why my mobile alert did also not kick in.. very strange, I'll check that..

I've restarted it from hand now, it works again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm not going to sell anything in next 5 days at least.

Let's promote VVV. Share your ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Guys and Girls , I didnt get why suprnova stopped working on this coin?
Ocminer , whats your statement about it ?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Diff over 2000. Network over 200 GH/s. Where/what are the pools with bigger hashrates?

Edit: was that a glitch?
ok guys im going to trade this coin to the moon!!!!!! get ready follow me on twitter @crypto_trader
Activity: 210
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
VeniVidiVici has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using VeniVidiVici, and enjoy 10% discount. As VeniVidiVici is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using VeniVidiVici should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with VeniVidiVici;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into VeniVidiVici, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

VeniVidiVici Coin Pool
http://veni.coin-miners.info/
Spread the hashes!!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://veni.coin-miners.info:3353

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Activity: 139
you should promote the coin in Bodybuilding.com Misc forums and /fit of 4chan lol they love zyzz. please don't change the logo though! if zyzz goes i'm dumping  Grin

Actually many miscers are aware of this coin and dislike that it tries to capitalize on the "Zyzz phenomenon" like every other charlatan. Good luck with your p&d goals of 2014.

This dev started this coin smooth and transparant.. You could also give him a chance. Who knows, maybe one day people will ask for a photoshop and pay in vvv instead of reps. Gives being red a whole other meaning;)
Pages:
Jump to: