Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 31. (Read 58215 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
buying time fu..ng sellers will cry when coin will cost 20k!!!

What right now has to offer? zero nada nothing. It's pure value on  promise, is probably 2k right now (5mil coins).

+1
Activity: 403

What right now has to offer? zero nada nothing. It's pure value on  promise, is probably 2k right now (5mil coins).
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
coin fail. time get out!!! sell this shit
fucking noobs stop sell at this price !!! Angry

Good prices for me.  Grin

Dont worry, POW will end in a few days and the the price will explode!
Then say me why sell? if price is explode in a few days? ёбaным мyдaкoм нyжнo быть чтo бы cливaть пo тaкoй цeнe. Блeaть нeдeля paзвoдныx мoнeт нaxyй!

Listen up  ёбaным мyдaкoм every coin that launches on exchange gets the same treatment. Every POW coin that becomes fully minted and goes POS increases in price. That's the way the market works.  ёбaным мyдaкoм
Nothing personaly!!! Wink
abusive words(emotions) can not translate for english and they are better perceived on Russian lang.
None taken!  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Then say me why sell? if price is explode in a few days? ёбaным мyдaкoм нyжнo быть чтo бы cливaть пo тaкoй цeнe. Блeaть нeдeля paзвoдныx мoнeт нaxyй!

Listen up  ёбaным мyдaкoм every coin that launches on exchange gets the same treatment. Every POW coin that becomes fully minted and goes POS increases in price. That's the way the market works.  ёбaным мyдaкoм

None taken!  Grin
Activity: 364
why a big hash with a bullshit price?
fucking shit coin its a next scam!!! Grin

really ? i don;t think this is a scam coin
r u kidding me ? Grin

fucking shit coin its a next scam!!! Grin
Activity: 364

legendary
there is bigger plans for this coin  Kiss

Like the dev said:

any plans of anon or something?

we can't give promises but we are open for ideas and anything is possible
for now we focus on promotion , network health , image of the coin and the multipool

Give concrete plans and put the premine in escrow and the price could go to 20k.

+1 premine to escrow and a good future plan/whitepaper on the coin would be good. also work on your marketing and you'' be good. imho the coin should really be targeted towards fitness communities, in some places zyzz was like a god lol, keep that image

Putting the premine in escrow is not a difficult thing and would be a good indicator if the dev is really open and honest with his intentions in the correct place.

It is still early in the POW with an early listing on an exchange. There will be downwards price pressure for the next few days where the large farms will be offloading their mined coins. There are still many coins to mine. I will wait for about 2.5-3.5k and then buy in. If it doesn't go that low then I will not buy in. With the large farms it is not worth it to mine. Whitecoin will always be the classic example of the effect of hash raping a coin and too early on an exchange.

Good prices for me.  Grin

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Like the dev said:

for now we focus on promotion , network health , image of the coin and the multipool

Give concrete plans and put the premine in escrow and the price could go to 20k.

+1 premine to escrow and a good future plan/whitepaper on the coin would be good. also work on your marketing and you'' be good. imho the coin should really be targeted towards fitness communities, in some places zyzz was like a god lol, keep that image
price shit!!! all my hope gone
Activity: 208
selling anything under 20k is just stupid

+1

There is no reason for the price to go to 20k. It will be dumped down by the miners and that 3GHs farm that stuffs up the network all the time. Remember that the 1-2% pool fees also still have to be dumped. The coin is currently trading at the cost of mining. There will be a pump when mining ends, big dump and then fall back to around 6-7k or so. Then the bag holders that bought at 8-10k will nag the dev for features in the hope to take it up to 20k. By that time the big miners would have dumped and interest would have moved on to the next coin of the week. See the pattern in altcoins over the last few months.

This is my assumption unless there is proof from the dev that he has other plans and a network to support him to realise the plans.

Pretty much exactly right, this has been happening over and over recently.
legendary

Like the dev said:

Pages:
Jump to: