Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 38. (Read 58215 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Any early guesses on what this coin will be worth?  Roll Eyes

At this point it is just another X11 POW/POS coin. You can take your queue from other similar coins with no features. The dev will have to add special features etc etc to make it stand out. 5M counts in its favour. It also depends if POS and POW is simultaneous so that it might be that only 3M end up in circulation by end of POW.

We'll more points to consider are

Fair launch
Dev made premine public and is using it for the community
Raining free coins etc

Fair launch

So odds are in favor right now of being something worth more than the usual x11 coin that got instamined

Fair my ass. It depends on your definition of what fair is. Fair to me means fair distribution and giving people an equal as possible change to participate in the mining. Given the launch went smooth. However, the coins are not fairly distributed. The large farms are hash raping the coin and this will cause one thing and one thing only. List on an exchange, pumping it up and then massive dump by the large pools and large farms. All the small guys and hopeful n00bs will get burnt. Coin will go downhill from there UNLESS, UNLESS the dev is quick to implement hot flavour of the month features and cool future plans. Then it will go well with the coin. As things stand now I would bet on the first scenario.

Fair my ass.

you're talking about equal chance. Everyone has an equal chance to rent as much rigs as they want right? What's not fair about it? There have always been people with more gpus than others.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

At this point it is just another X11 POW/POS coin. You can take your queue from other similar coins with no features. The dev will have to add special features etc etc to make it stand out. 5M counts in its favour. It also depends if POS and POW is simultaneous so that it might be that only 3M end up in circulation by end of POW.

Fair launch
Raining free coins etc

Fair launch

So odds are in favor right now of being something worth more than the usual x11 coin that got instamined

Fair my ass. It depends on your definition of what fair is. Fair to me means fair distribution and giving people an equal as possible change to participate in the mining. Given the launch went smooth. However, the coins are not fairly distributed. The large farms are hash raping the coin and this will cause one thing and one thing only. List on an exchange, pumping it up and then massive dump by the large pools and large farms. All the small guys and hopeful n00bs will get burnt. Coin will go downhill from there UNLESS, UNLESS the dev is quick to implement hot flavour of the month features and cool future plans. Then it will go well with the coin. As things stand now I would bet on the first scenario.

Fair my ass.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
why relese the win qt at last?    Any opnemt to solo miners?

U think U can fool solo miners which is impossible.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
big hash are always on dedicated pool, it's obvious there is a mafia pool here

diff 9 then about second 775. WTF?

renting, the greatest scam of all
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Think it's an error in reporting - I'm still trying to figure the exact net hash
Activity: 167
diff 9 then about second 775. WTF?
Activity: 210
If the premine ends up mostly being given away to the community that bodes well for the coin. Right now transparency is SO essential and getting off on the right foot so that the FUDers have very little to FUD about.

I just got my ass charred by Silkcoin so I am very watchful now and want to make sure to not stop on a landmines of coins again
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Fair launch
Raining free coins etc

Fair launch

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

VeniVidiVici Coin Pool
http://veni.coin-miners.info/
Spread the hashes!!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://veni.coin-miners.info:3353

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Dev will you be posting here when the next rainstorm is coming?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Any early guesses on what this coin will be worth?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Good Launch  ,  Generous Rain  ,  Big Hash Rate ,  So Far So Good   Wink
Activity: 132
i hate solo-unfriendly coins....F.U.

What coin can you mine solo anymore... LOL
Activity: 280
i hate solo-unfriendly coins....F.U.
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
I receive from irc rain 100 coins and with 35Mhs from start 53 LOL
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I was a few minutes late on the rain.

I saw lots and lots of people leaving with 100V

Meaning that I will quit mining as it's no use anyway. (got 10 V from mining)
You right. Bad idea make huge rain

you had plenty of time to join the irc.... This is one of the best launches as of late. If you mine a coin, its only natural to check the topic. Irc has been posted multiple times.

True, I was late from work. Came in irc channel and saw people leaving with 160+ coins.
I've been mining 10 coins the last 2 hours.
So imo there's no use here for me Smiley
Can I give my mined coins somewhere so they can be rained on the others?

you can tip people in irc Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: