Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 36. (Read 58215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Yes it's working fine , and it's good i think what's the problem ??
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Our first block has been found! Come spread the hash!

https://becausepool.com/index.php?coin=vvv
stratum.becausepool.com:3388

Rent some x11 hash power at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/
legendary
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://zmtpool.com/chain/VeniVidiVici

This one not good enough for what bittrex needs?

Probably not. Dead link. Problem resolved.
Everyone retweet to bittrex polo and mintpal about VeniVidiVici

and support the coin

You should reach out to Bill @ bittrex as well. They are usually pretty quick to list new coins. You can reach him here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bittrex-bill-252559

Their standard parameter for inclusion:

Thanks for contacting us about your coin. We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion. If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 2.0 BTC.

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we'd like the following information:
* Coin Name
* Coin trading symbol
* Launch Date (past or future)
* Github Link
* Exchanges you are currently on
* Official blockchain explorer
* What is your TxFee for a transaction
* What do you believe your min trade size should be
* A png image for your coin with a transparent background

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform.

They need a block explorer, otherwise they wont add the coin.  That's understandable.

OK i sended a pm to bill with all spec and the link to the block explorer

Thank you
Activity: 7

and support the coin

You should reach out to Bill @ bittrex as well. They are usually pretty quick to list new coins. You can reach him here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bittrex-bill-252559

Their standard parameter for inclusion:

Thanks for contacting us about your coin. We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion. If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 2.0 BTC.

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we'd like the following information:
* Coin Name
* Coin trading symbol
* Launch Date (past or future)
* Github Link
* Exchanges you are currently on
* Official blockchain explorer
* What is your TxFee for a transaction
* What do you believe your min trade size should be
* A png image for your coin with a transparent background

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform.

They need a block explorer, otherwise they wont add the coin.  That's understandable.

and support the coin
i joined irc and i get this "You need to be identified with NickServ to tip" when i try to see balance

is there something i need to do?

step 1 type : /msg NickServ REGISTER anypassword [email protected]
step 2 type : /msg VVVTipbot withdraw (your adresse)
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Big problem are renting services, because they allow people making large farms. That way few people mine the majority of coins and then they dump them on the exchange. Few big players on the market will make a huge price movement, small miners can just ride the waves, but not many will do that successfully.
Activity: 676
i joined irc and i get this "You need to be identified with NickServ to tip" when i try to see balance

is there something i need to do?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
renting make mining centralized, is bad as hell, what minerals did is superb, fight the centralization with centralization, but offering at least an equal chance to everyone, because field is levelled

I wasn't aware of what they did until now (after you mentioned it).  Had a quick read.

It seems like they did try to centralize it, but how easy would it of been to sign up multiple accounts with different ip's?

they said they was monitoring, in fact the diff stayed about the same for the whole pow time, cheating result in a ban of your account

easiest solution:

new algo - no rentals - no fpga's - no asics - no centralization

how can you do it without centralization? if you release the wallet they remove the limit

with a new algo, no big mining rigs will be able to mine it.. a miner must be developed, you can only do solo for the first days.

you can rent cpu with amazon srvice and point it at your miner in solo mode, not much of a difference between that and betarig

lots of !

renting @ betarigs is as easy as three clicks, renting cpu's @ amazon needs much more expertise and is really not that easy.

Where have you been @ the launches of Darkcoin/Maru etc... It was way fairer then.. At first there was Solo only, then CPU Miners were developed, then sgminer added the coin and people started mining with GPU's after 3-4 days.. not within the first seconds of the coin like now.. especially when they throw like 1 GH from betarigs on the coin .. this way the people with money make money - the people without don't ...

people will adapt, if only new algo come, then everyone will learn such thing, and in a matter of few weeks will become easy like pointing your rig now...

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
legendary
renting make mining centralized, is bad as hell, what minerals did is superb, fight the centralization with centralization, but offering at least an equal chance to everyone, because field is levelled

I wasn't aware of what they did until now (after you mentioned it).  Had a quick read.

It seems like they did try to centralize it, but how easy would it of been to sign up multiple accounts with different ip's?

they said they was monitoring, in fact the diff stayed about the same for the whole pow time, cheating result in a ban of your account

easiest solution:

how can you do it without centralization? if you release the wallet they remove the limit

with a new algo, no big mining rigs will be able to mine it.. a miner must be developed, you can only do solo for the first days.

you can rent cpu with amazon srvice and point it at your miner in solo mode, not much of a difference between that and betarig

lots of !

renting @ betarigs is as easy as three clicks, renting cpu's @ amazon needs much more expertise and is really not that easy.

Where have you been @ the launches of Darkcoin/Maru etc... It was way fairer then.. At first there was Solo only, then CPU Miners were developed, then sgminer added the coin and people started mining with GPU's after 3-4 days.. not within the first seconds of the coin like now.. especially when they throw like 1 GH from betarigs on the coin .. this way the people with money make money - the people without don't ...

Yeah renting off of amazon or digital ocean is a bit more difficult.  When I was a newbie in mining it was hard for me to get those up and running. 
Multiple great threads in other forums by **sakura**
Check the op everyone
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

easiest solution:

lots of !

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

easiest solution:

legendary

easiest solution:

New algo would be nice, but wouldn't all the big farms just "adapt"?
Pages:
Jump to: