Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 43. (Read 58215 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
People need to understand that the coin launch went perfect - it all depended on what pool you are on!

yeah perfect qt windows was removed, not fair at all , dev should've checked before uploading

srry btctalk don't allow some links , and windows wallet can't make a difference if delayed 1 or 2 mins , what that can cause ??
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
People need to understand that the coin launch went perfect - it all depended on what pool you are on!

yeah perfect qt windows was removed, not fair at all , dev should've checked before uploading
were you trying to solo mine?
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Dont be daft.

The launch was buttery smooth on xhash, we were mining within a minute of launch.

yes perfect launch, best since weeks  Grin
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
spot on launch, thanks mr dev.

guys, don't be sore that you didn't go with a pool, or went with the wrong pool  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Aaaand SUPRNOVA IS LIIIIVE MINING !!!
[/size]

https://vvv.suprnova.cc [/b]

Come on in, Over 1.5 GH/s in the Pool, Block found !
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

+1
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 208

Dont be daft.

The launch was buttery smooth on xhash, we were mining within a minute of launch.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Dont be daft.
damn coin ,i m out ,  damn lanuch without  win qt, i don't wanna fuck this shit!!!!! u know what,,why not protect the miners?Huh???why source first?HuhHuh 11 pools will work they can get fee,but we cant!!!!!!!!!  is not fair!  i'm out. good luck!

Did you really think you would have a shot in hell solo mining this?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
at the start = 116.14532565 Difficulty  Huh?

People were waiting for this. What did you expect?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
damn coin ,i m out ,  damn lanuch without  win qt, i don't wanna fuck this shit!!!!! u know what,,why not protect the miners?Huh???why source first?HuhHuh 11 pools will work they can get fee,but we cant!!!!!!!!!  is not fair!  i'm out. good luck!
Activity: 173
is there a relaunch, is it ok?
what's the problem ,no block?

Everything is working perfectly...
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
at the start = 116.14532565 Difficulty  Huh?
Activity: 120
is there a relaunch, is it ok?
what's the problem ,no block?
legendary
Activity: 1092
What's up with SuchPool?

Nothing... DEV is an utter failure!! Suchpool is super competent

FAILED LAUNCH!
Activity: 1022