Pages:
Author

Topic: Vereum ICO - Vereum - EOS - Ethereum Vereum Jelly Network Blockchain - page 2. (Read 2078 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
and there is not a single response from the manager? as I see the project people are interested. and from the team have any news?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So many unanswered questions... on the ONLY public forum where it is discussed. That is not a good thing.
I suppose we will see if this is the real deal when the ico ends. I have been keeping my eye on the coin exchange and I see many are buying. Good luck to those that are investing.
Activity: 20
Since the project is good, mining for this coins should be interesting too. and taking many profit should be easy
Activity: 252
your announcement is very meager. you write about sales of tokens, but do not specify the date of all phases. where can we see the team and the road map?
Activity: 6
where are the wallet?if this is proprietary coin Huh
Activity: 76
Honestly, I don't want to sound like a total prick, but what makes you so sure that Vereum is gonna become the new Ethereum? Once again, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just want to hear your thoughts on this.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Activity: 93
i messaged u about the leave the nice comment bounty gave u my address and u sent nothing this is over a week ago?Huh
Activity: 150
i have looked at the project closely. i must say am very impressed by it prospects . it solves alot of problems associated with the current ethereum blockchain
Activity: 3
I apologize, but I am trying to make sense of the information given on your website.

Will this be a currency or a project ico?

Also, is there any more information regarding your team members such as Mats Delgado, David Wei, Luis Roberto and/or Eloise Moreau?
Activity: 4
FRAUD ALERT!!!  SCAM ALERT!!!

Wolfaart having 3 activity here seems u only judge a book by its cover. how many ICO with team LINKED IN WITH IMAGES have already gone scam. Nothing can stop VEREUM infact VEREUM is coming after  EOS / ETHEREUM. Get ready to opt in for the free Jelly  Kiss

That is besides the point.  This doesn't excuse you from not clarifying your team.  If you would like further support why not clarify your team members?  Why does your pre-ico state 20 million coins to be sold @ 10 cents one day then 95 million coins to be sold @ 10 cents the next?  Why did you have another pre-ico phase starting back in early april for 5 cents, but now claim that your pre-ico started may 5th @ 2 cents for the first 5 million?  Why is there no buzz about you if you are so great?  Although your website looks good, you have all the signs of a scam FYI!!!  #NiceTry
Activity: 70
FRAUD ALERT!!!  SCAM ALERT!!!

Wolfaart having 3 activity here seems u only judge a book by its cover. how many ICO with team LINKED IN WITH IMAGES have already gone scam. Nothing can stop VEREUM infact VEREUM is coming after  EOS / ETHEREUM. Get ready to opt in for the free Jelly  Kiss
FRAUD ALERT!!!  SCAM ALERT!!!
Unless we can get more information on the team involved vereum coin will be marked -- FRAUD ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!!
Very soon will be announcing vereum jelly network! Jelly Network launching within the next few weeks, Request form page will be available to members only.

Coin Request Form Option
Features
 Back Members End VereumJelly
 VMC20 / VMC22Online Wallet
 API/IPN Provided
 Total Supply
 Premine Amount
 Name and abbreviation of your choice
 Logo Upload
 Select address letter
 Mac / Windows / Linux wallets
 Source code vereum whitelable removal
 Free Node Hosting

All VMC20 Jellys will be submitted to our Jelly Network and also mentioned in our daily newsletter to all members.

It appears this project is a complete scam.  You need only go so far as look at the team members.  Team members are all phony.  For example CEO is a name derived from the Russian tennis Duo Andrey Rublev and  Karen Khachanov.  Antonio Silva from UFC really???  Mats Delgado or Matias Delgado the famous football player.  Buyer beware this appears to be a scam!
I see just a contributor on GitHub and 4 commits only. Is this just an ERC20 token or a proprietary coin? If it's the last where are wallets, etc.?

One Pager link does not work here: https://vereum.io/vereum-onepager.pdf

Hi the link is https://vereum.io/vereum-onepagerv1.pdf

VEREUM are not ERC20 its will have its own VMC20 scan url we are working on vereumjelly / vereumscan / myvereum

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
I see just a contributor on GitHub and 4 commits only. Is this just an ERC20 token or a proprietary coin? If it's the last where are wallets, etc.?

One Pager link does not work here: https://vereum.io/vereum-onepager.pdf
Hi! How to withdraw the purchased tokens?

Vereum withdraw will be active after ICO ends
Activity: 13
Hi! How to withdraw the purchased tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: