Pages:
Author

Topic: Vereum ICO - Vereum - EOS - Ethereum Vereum Jelly Network Blockchain - page 6. (Read 2078 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the part of the jelly programming language is very interesting.
Activity: 29
please explain more on how it is different from ethereum. I would greatly appreciate since i am very interested in it
Activity: 14
When is the ICO starting? the project sounds very legit and workable
Activity: 12
Any place other than the link provided to learn about Jelly language?  This idea has definitely piqued my curiosity and hopefully the ground up blockchain can provide solutions to some of the ETH blockchain issues and problems and address its shortcomings.   Thanks, I will be buying a "token" amount and keep a close eye on this coin.
copper member
Activity: 16
how is it different from Ethereum?
Activity: 116
Amazing. It looks like the project can pick up very well if marketed well and also factoring in wether they wil be able to come up with a great community that will be able to support the growth of the blockchain. I would very much be interested in getting more details
Activity: 238
Great ICO and project worthy of participating. if it can solve chalenges facing the ethereum blockchain , especially speed of transactions and deployment of decentralised applications, then it would be worthy of participating. there are other projects as well that are struggling to come up with a better ethereum like blockchain, the one that will be in a position to succeed in this endeavour wil go far.
Activity: 98
this is an incredibly ambitious project. if it succeeds it can become a great ICO worth investing. how can i get more information?
Activity: 9
I would like to know more about the Jelly language as well
Activity: 9
do you have team members ?
Vereum Jelly Build VMC22 demo will be out in 1-2 days so everyone can start to make their own coins based on VMC22 technology flat fee of $150 in VRM coins will be charged per build this is to support the network.

The following details will be required to make your coin.

Coin Name :

ABC, Verium, Bitcoin...:

Coin abbreviation

VRM, ETH, ETC...

Coin algorithm

VMC22

Block reward

Amount of coins received for a mined block.

Coin supply

Pre-Mine %

10%, 20% MAX 70%

Seed Node 1

Hostname/IP that points to a VPS running a node for your coin

Seed Node 2

Hostname/IP that points to a VPS running a node for your coin

Don't forget to get your coins at $0.05 VRM coins! VRM coins will be high in price as more coins and applications are created by the vereum network.

Coin logo link

https://link to your logo

Activity: 116
Great blockchain with a lot of potential if it solves some of the issues that have been affecting the ethereum blockchain such as scalability. i would like to particpate. how do you plan to attract more blockchain projects to your blockchain since that is very essential to your success
Activity: 29
amazing and also interesting. you have a completely different blockchain programming language from that of ethereum. how do you plan to create a community of developers ?
Activity: 151
also when is the Pre ICO ending
Activity: 151
great project, has the potential to go big. will check it out. amazing whitepaper as well
Activity: 36
great project. what is your roadmap? when do you plan to get listed ?
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
This ICO looks promsing. their blockchain is great. I am eagerly waiting for the sucess of this. already particpated in the Pre ico.
Activity: 342
i have looked at the project closely. i must say am very impressed by it prospects . it solves alot of problems associated with the current ethereum blockchain
Activity: 70
Dear users!

Vereum staff have got in touch with coinexchange.io and is looking forward to be listed on there very soon, we are just getting all the requirements ready now to be listed on coinexchange.

We are also contacting other major exchangers.

Best Regards,
Vereum
10,787,600.00 coins sold out of 20M
Dear Members,

Thank you for all the support the vereum network is getting bigger by the day!

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/vereum.io

Best Regards,
Vereum Staff
Pages:
Jump to: