Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 26. (Read 251007 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 10:47:24 PM
The usual fudsters must be upset that their $ 50.00 worth of a VERI token has temporarily dropped in value and they just can't take the pain without venting their displeasure.

Whatever happened to these same fudsters who were going to start their own company and show Reggie how it should be done? All talk and advice with nothing to back it up.

Just ignore their posts, do not acknowledge them and eventually they will disappear.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
Wow. The fudsters have been been active here lately. Just ignore them all and scroll on by their messages. There are many reasons that they continue to post their drivel but as much as they try, I will keep my tokens and use them on the VeADIR platform.

Indeed, it's a waste of time to do so sadly, refute the point and another straw man is thrown in.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 01:41:41 PM
You are the stupid one who thinks a Billion dollar hedge funds and national stock exchanges are going to buy their tokens on Etherdelta after Reggie burns all of his inventory.

If a billion dollar hedge fund buys up all of Reggie's 98 mil reserved tokens, then your dream of buying a lambo (or anything other than a lambo) will most likely not going to happen.

Please grow up, boy.

If you think Reggie is a perfect guy that does 100% of everything right, then not only are you stupid, you are also very naive, i.e. lack of real world experience and judgment.
Way to deflect and avoid the hard questions.
Your replies reveal your ignorance because there is no answer.
I never mentioned one buyer buying all of the tokens, but a hedge fund or institutional user may very well buy $1M worth of VERI or more. And you in your blissful ignorance think they are going to go on Etheredelta and buy them after Reggie burns his inventory! Such foolishness.
Activity: 13
March 17, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
What's in a name?  .... 'Ong So Hung' Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 12:51:04 PM
Nobody cares about spreading fud, you fucking retarded idiot.

How young are you? 16?
March 17, 2018, 09:03:59 AM
Wow. The fudsters have been been active here lately. Just ignore them all and scroll on by their messages. There are many reasons that they continue to post their drivel but as much as they try, I will keep my tokens and use them on the VeADIR platform.
March 17, 2018, 09:00:08 AM
From Reggie Middleton today:

VeADIR beta re-released with new features, bug fixes/usability improvements. Full functionality is now limited to Veritaseum team members, but everyone can look into VeADIR activity via "spectator mode". Veritaseum's easily at the forefront of the industry https://ipfs.io/ipns/rc.veritaseum.com/#/portfolio
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
March 17, 2018, 08:39:24 AM
Hold on.

The developer holds 98% of the supply?

Shocked
March 17, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
You all can worship Reggie and sing praises at Veritaseum... BUT as long as the 98 mil reserve is not burned, then your dream of buying a lambo someday with any profit you get from selling the token will be very disappointed.

You can either join me and call for burning the 98 mil reserve token (which is excessive, if only you have the brains to see it and the honesty to acknowledge it) or you will be very very disappointed.

Reggie's analogy of burning the 98 mil reserve as equivalent to burning his own money is dishonest and bullshit.
Reggie's concern of facing no redemption as a result of having no reserve is dishonest and bullshit.

My points:
1. All the 2 mil circulating tokens are recyclable back into Veritaseum's inventory and can be resold for economic gain to the company.
2. Actual commercial use of the VeADIR for exposure will resolve the imaginary problem of no redemption.
3. ERC20 tokens such as VERI are highly divisible, thus there is no such issue of having lack of supply.
4. Healthy market forces will provide the necessary balance between token supply and the cost/price of VERI for exposure.

All my points above counter Reggie's dishonesty and bullshitness about burning his own money and risk of no redemption.

Reggie continues to hide behind the FALSE ANALOGY of burning the reserve as equivalent to burning his own money is not only a sign of dishonesty but also a sign of cowardice.

Reggie: Will you burn your own money?
Dorkie: Are you implying the tokens are a form of money? Additionally if I register a Microsoft OS license, neither I nor Microsoft can resell my license to another. But spent tokens can be recycled and resold by you! Imagine Microsoft can freely recycle and resell registered licenses to others. And at the same time, it is trying to sell a whole lot more new and unregistered licenses to the market. How would you feel about Microsoft? I would personally say that is a RIPOFF business tactic.

Dishonest.
Bullshit.
Coward.
Intellectually bankrupt.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 08:12:16 AM
It's like the ether Fang relationship on the block chain. VERITASEUM will be a breakthrough technology application through the block chain. It's a big and revolutionary thing.
Activity: 13
March 16, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
'On So Hung'.... and turn it up for the ride!!
March 16, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
You are the stupid one who thinks a Billion dollar hedge funds and national stock exchanges are going to buy their tokens on Etherdelta after Reggie burns all of his inventory.

If a billion dollar hedge fund buys up all of Reggie's 98 mil reserved tokens, then your dream of buying a lambo (or anything other than a lambo) will most likely not going to happen.

Please grow up, boy.

If you think Reggie is a perfect guy that does 100% of everything right, then not only are you stupid, you are also very naive, i.e. lack of real world experience and judgment.
March 16, 2018, 11:38:59 AM
If you were smart you could defend your analogy. See, unlike in your example where everyone has a computer there are still many many customers for VERI. Institutional customers who aren't going to sell their tokens on exchanges but rather they will redeem them for services. Institutions who aren't ever going to piss around trying to buy $1M worth of tokens on Ether-fucking-Delta.

Problem is, you have no fucking idea how stupid you really are. You are effectively 100% clueless.

If you don't understand my points or my analogy entirely, then I suppose they are not suitable for you.
My points and analogy are for people with superior intelligence.
I am sorry if you don't understand.
March 16, 2018, 03:26:05 AM
If you were smart you could defend your analogy. See, unlike in your example where everyone has a computer there are still many many customers for VERI. Institutional customers who aren't going to sell their tokens on exchanges but rather they will redeem them for services. Institutions who aren't ever going to piss around trying to buy $1M worth of tokens on Ether-fucking-Delta.

Problem is, you have no fucking idea how stupid you really are. You are effectively 100% clueless.

If you don't understand my points or my analogy entirely, then I suppose they are not suitable for you.
My points and analogy are for people with superior intelligence.
I am sorry if you don't understand.
March 16, 2018, 03:23:26 AM
Get over yourself! You are not smart. There's a saying that applies here. If you start to think that everyone in the world is an asshole, chances are, YOU are the asshole.

You are suggesting that Microsoft burn their licenses after they sell 7B of them, so that anyone (and particularly big purchasers like OEMs such as Dell) who comes along can no longer go to MS and buy a license, but now MS tells them they have to go find used licenses on eBay or from wherever they can find them. If MS actually did this you would make fun of them! Why would MS ever burn those extra licenses?

Go thru my latest edit to my comment.

To say that I am smart is making a factual statement.

So what if I start to think that everyone in the world is a genius?
Chances are, will I be THE genius?
I think I am a genius regardless of the world. Grin

To answer your retarded question, why would Dell wants to sell far more computers than the market need for?
I have said if everyone of the 7 billion world population ALREADY has a computer, then why do you STILL think a company like Dell would want to sell 63 billion more?
Stupid.
March 16, 2018, 03:20:21 AM
If Reggie continues to be greedy, stubborn and stupid, then I foresee the token price to continue being depressed.

If Reggie is smart and humble, he would burn the reserve, continue to expand on his consultancy services, and see his fortune grow bigger.

Reggie will learn the market force is always more intelligent than he is.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
Does anyone know who owns the #2 wallet with 146,000 Veri??
March 16, 2018, 02:57:15 AM
Reggie conveniently say, "wuuuuuuhhh.... I am not going to burn the reserve because I don't want to manipulate the price." as if implying that he is ethical.

But the fact that he has 98 mil token as reserve is actually a different way of gaming economic gain at a very significant level.

If I were Reggie, I would use all my own fiat money to buy up as many circulating VERI for sale as possible, and then burn all the 98 mil reserve.
Then if people ask why I did that, I would say I have full confidence of what I do and thus I am investing my own money into my own project.
Thereafter the burn, the price would adjust to optimal level, I would make my fortune and continue to earn economic gain from my consultancy services.
I would put an end to all the scam call regarding the 98 mil reserve while making myself a bigger fortune.

The way of Reggie is now the way of stupidity and stubbornness.
What Reggie wants as of now is to impress enough people to buy his 98 mil token so that his mega fortune can be made right off that reserve.
Thereafter he can take it easy with his consultancy services.
When a person has nothing, he will do his best to serve.
When a person has multi billions, he will do his best to take things easy, relax and retire from service (downfall of Veritaseum).
If Reggie earns his multi billions from the 98 mil reserve, his family would be worth billions and there is absolutely no reason for him to continue toiling hard in the economic rat race with his consultancy business.
He would leave his business and retire, leaving everyone else in the dust.

Burning all his 98 mil is a good thing.
Because that would keep the token holders' interest protected.
And compel Reggie and team to continue serving the market with his consultancy to earn his dough.
March 16, 2018, 02:47:03 AM
Get over yourself! You are not smart. There's a saying that applies here. If you start to think that everyone in the world is an asshole, chances are, YOU are the asshole.

You are suggesting that Microsoft burn their licenses after they sell 7B of them, so that anyone (and particularly big purchasers like OEMs such as Dell) who comes along can no longer go to MS and buy a license, but now MS tells them they have to go find used licenses on eBay or from wherever they can find them. If MS actually did this you would make fun of them! Why would MS ever burn those extra licenses?

Go thru my latest edit to my comment.

To say that I am smart is making a factual statement.

So what if I start to think that everyone in the world is a genius?
Chances are, will I be THE genius?
I think I am a genius regardless of the world. Grin

To answer your retarded question, why would Dell wants to sell far more computers than the market need for?
I have said if everyone of the 7 billion world population ALREADY has a computer, then why do you STILL think a company like Dell would want to sell 63 billion more?
Stupid.
March 16, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
Looking at the supply from a different perspective...

If all the world's computers, laptops, desktops, etc totalled 7 billion (assuming each person no matter how rich or poor, owns a computer and not more), and Microsoft is making 70 billion Windows OS license for sale, where do you find the use of the excess 63 billion Windows OS license?

Note: Please don't give silly excuses like the population will someday grow to 70 billion, and thus it is smart to make 70 billion well in advance while the production cost is currently cheap to cater to future demand, etc etc. Let's be practical as of now.

Because the token can be traded in fractions of 1, i.e. 0.01 VERI or 0.0001 VERI, there is no such silly concern of meeting future demand.
If future demand gets sooo damn hot that price goes astronomical, then 2 million supply would easily translate to 2 trillion supply as people trade the token in fractions, i.e. 0.000001 VERI.
So don't give me the constant bullshit that 2 million may not be enough.

Seriously, I think I am convinced I am the only smart person here. Because if any of you are equally as smart, or smarter, you would have seen my points.

You are suggesting that Microsoft burn their licenses after they sell 7B of them, so that anyone (and particularly big purchasers like OEMs such as Dell) who comes along can no longer go to MS and buy a license, but now MS tells them they have to go find used licenses on eBay or from wherever they can find them. If MS actually did this you would make fun of them! Why would MS ever burn those extra licenses when they can wait for Dell to call and sell them more licenses in bulk?
Pages:
Jump to: