Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 27. (Read 251007 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 02:28:39 AM
Looking at the supply from a different perspective...

If all the world's computers, laptops, desktops, etc totalled 7 billion (assuming each person no matter how rich or poor, owns a computer and not more), and Microsoft is making 70 billion Windows OS license for sale, where do you find the use of the excess 63 billion Windows OS license?

Note: Please don't give silly excuses like the population will someday grow to 70 billion, and thus it is smart to make 70 billion well in advance while the production cost is currently cheap to cater to future demand, etc etc. Let's be practical as of now.

Because the token can be traded in fractions of 1, i.e. 0.01 VERI or 0.0001 VERI, there is no such silly concern of meeting future demand.
If future demand gets sooo damn hot that price goes astronomical, then 2 million supply would easily "adjust" to 2 trillion supply as people trade the token in fractions, i.e. 0.000001 VERI.
So don't give me the constant bullshit that 2 million may not be enough.
Or the constant bullshit that there will be no redemption and end up screwing the business.
Bullshit!
If there is no redemption, price will adjust upward by way of healthy market force to find the optimal level for people to stop hoarding and start selling.

Example:
Total supply is 2 mil.
All 98 mil reserve is burned.
Price of VERI is at USD 120.
For every 1 ETH worth of exposure, 0.05 VERI is required (for example as illustration).
Institutions desperate for VERI to gain exposure.
Everyone is hoarding. Nobody is selling.
Price adjust upward to USD 1200.
Now, for every 1 ETH worth of exposure, 0.005 VERI is required (once again for example).
Nobody is selling.
Institutions getting more desperate.
Market force push the price further upward to USD 12000 per VERI.
Now, for every 1 ETH worth of exposure, 0.0005 VERI is required (once again for example).
People start to see the profit and lock in the profit and start selling the tokens.
Institutions buy the tokens at USD 12000 and spend 0.0005 VERI for every 1 ETH worth of exposure.
Hoarders of token since USD 120 profited.
Institutions buying token purely for exposure (not speculation) obtained the necessary utility function and value.
Veritaseum earn economic gain when used token gets recycled and resold at USD 12000.

Seriously, I think I am convinced I am the only smart person here. Because if any of you are equally as smart, or smarter, you would have seen my points.
March 16, 2018, 02:10:33 AM
are people actually using Veritaseum?

If people are not actually using VeADIR, it means Reggie has failed his job.

It means people see the speculative value of hoarding the token exceeds the utility value of using the VeADIR.
It means the price is overvalued.
It means if the 98 mil reserve is fully sold, the price would be super hyper more overvalued.

If Reggie says this is utility token, not shares, as if the supply of such token does not affect its value, then Reggie is being dishonest.
If Reggie says we are all owners but at the same time whenever he sells a bulk of his 98 mil reserve, he earns significant economic gain at the expense of the same economic loss to other owners, and he denies and ignores such fact, then Reggie is being dishonest.

So far Reggie mentioned signing MOUs with some exchanges to develop similar technology as Veritaseum.
There is no such mention of agreement whereby DIRECT USAGE of Veritaseum technology, i.e. the VeADIR, is involved.

Here's my advice for you, Reggie: Be humble (to listen to negative opinions and feedback). Be less greedy (make your fortune from your consultancy expertise, not from the 98 mil reserve).
March 16, 2018, 02:09:05 AM

You are so shortsighted. Every week Reggie is pitching hedge funds, family offices, and exchanges.

Can you imagine Reggie pitches a hedge fund or an exchange, and they say, OK, we're in! Where do we get VERI tokens?

And Reggie says.... wait for it... the only thing he could say in your world:
"Well, you can buy them up a few ETH at a time on Etherdelta or Mercatox. Yep! Go buy them on those shitty exchanges and enjoy! I burned all of my inventory, so Etherdelta... get 'em there! I hope ED is working today! When you get enough let me know!"

Your comments reveal to me that you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO understanding of my points.

Indeed, there is a lot of people here that has very low IQ.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 02:01:17 AM
Some have been allowed in to use the VEADIR Beta (scroll back a few pages), and you can buy research with it. Some have also been renting their VERI in the beta as well.
March 16, 2018, 01:58:29 AM

The question is, why do YOU think that burning the unsold supply of tokens will cause an immediate skyrocket in price when it will not change supply or demand on any exchanges?

If burning the 98 mil token in reserve has no effect on the price, then it would make no difference whether there is 98 mil in reserve, or 98 bil in reserve, or 98 tril in reserve.

Whenever Reggie sells his reserve in bulk, he is the only one earning economic gain, not the rest of the token holders.
But in actual fact, Reggie already earned his worth when he sold 2 mil token from the ICO and further earnings from recycling used tokens.
So Reggie giving the impression that his only worth lies in the 98 mil reserve and thus cannot burn any of them is BS.

Reggie keep promoting the falsehood that burning the reserve token is akin to burning our own money.
I say, that is very dishonest of him.

1. If we burn our money, we cannot regenerate it unless we work for it.
2. If Reggie burns the reserve, he can still earn from all the recycled used tokens of the 2 mil in circulation (and there is NO LIMIT to this earning potential).
3. If Reggie fear no redemption, that is only possible if the utility/investment/exposure value of using the VeADIR is BELOW the speculative value of holding the tokens.
4. The utility/investment/exposure value of the VeADIR has NOTHING to do with the 98 mil in reserve. It has to do with the consulting competency of Veritaseum.
You are so shortsighted. Every week Reggie is pitching hedge funds, family offices, and exchanges.

Can you imagine Reggie pitches a hedge fund or an exchange, and they say, OK, we're in! Where do we get VERI tokens?

And Reggie says.... wait for it... the only thing he could say in your world:
"Well, you can buy them up a few ETH at a time on Etherdelta or Mercatox. Yep! Go buy them on those shitty exchanges and enjoy! I burned all of my inventory, so Etherdelta... get 'em there! I hope ED is working today! When you get enough let me know!"
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 12:41:03 AM
March 15, 2018, 10:42:24 PM
Every time Reggie says something like, "I wouldn't burn my own money. Would you burn yours?"...

Someone should counter him with "Burning money cannot revive it back, but burning your excess token will still have no effect on your earnings potential from the remaining 2 mil in circulation when they get used and recycled."

And then Reggie would say something like, "What would happen if there is no redemption? My business would go down if everyone is holding his token."

Someone should then counter him with "There should be no issue of having no redemption. If the utility value of the VeADIR exceeds the speculative value of holding the token, then a lot of existing token holders will use their token for exposure. And the utility value of the VeADIR depends on your consulting competency entirely. If your competency is great, then you will see lots of people buying the token and using it for exposure."

Note:
Without the 98 mil reserve, the price will always be traded at optimal level.
1. If the utility value of using the VeADIR exceeds the speculative value of holding the token, then people will be using the token for exposure.
2. If the speculative value of holding the token exceeds the utility value of using the VeADIR, then people will buy and hoard the token.

Update:
3. If the speculative value of holding the token continue to exceed the utility value of the VeADIR, then market force will bid up the price to optimal level.
4. Thereafter, whenever the utility value of the VeADIR exceeds the speculative value, people will use the token for exposure. Using the token will allow it to be RECYCLED back for Veritaseum to RESELL. Thus there is NO such risk as "burning Reggie's own money." NEITHER is there such risk of no redemption.

Reggie is all for market force.
My suggestion to burn ALL the 98 mil reserve token fully complies with the healthy interactions of the market force.

Sure no worries.
If one day Reggie finally decide to burn his reserve, he may say "Oh, that's not Dorkie's idea. That's Masiah's idea or Andrew's idea."
I am okay with that.
March 15, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

The question is, why do YOU think that burning the unsold supply of tokens will cause an immediate skyrocket in price when it will not change supply or demand on any exchanges?

If burning the 98 mil token in reserve has no effect on the price, then it would make no difference whether there is 98 mil in reserve, or 98 bil in reserve, or 98 tril in reserve.

Whenever Reggie sells his reserve in bulk, he is the only one earning economic gain, not the rest of the token holders.
But in actual fact, Reggie already earned his worth when he sold 2 mil token from the ICO and further earnings from recycling used tokens.
So Reggie giving the impression that his only worth lies in the 98 mil reserve and thus cannot burn any of them is BS.

Reggie keep promoting the falsehood that burning the reserve token is akin to burning our own money.
I say, that is very dishonest of him.

1. If we burn our money, we cannot regenerate it unless we work for it.
2. If Reggie burns the reserve, he can still earn from all the recycled used tokens of the 2 mil in circulation (and there is NO LIMIT to this earning potential).
3. If Reggie fear no redemption, that is only possible if the utility/investment/exposure value of using the VeADIR is BELOW the speculative value of holding the tokens.
4. The utility/investment/exposure value of the VeADIR has NOTHING to do with the 98 mil in reserve. It has to do with the consulting competency of Veritaseum.
March 15, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

Why does utility token has anything to do with the market cap?

**I am expecting some bullshit nonsense as justification for referencing the market cap to be coming my way.***
Never said it did.

If you cannot compute the value of the utility token and just assume the price will skyrocket to infinite level, then what are you?
The market determines the value of a token. Why do you think I assume the price will skyrocket? The only way to make that assumption is if I expect some new development or announcement that brings added attention and demand to the token.

March 15, 2018, 09:57:58 PM
You are mistaking utility tokens with stock shares. You imply that burning 98M tokens will or should equate to a 50x increase in price, and that's ridiculous. Burning the tokens will not change the current supply/demand dynamic on exchanges.
His actions have alleviated the scam accusations. He has a working beta and continues to work on business development and increasing the utility of the token and platform. He has done nothing to even hint at squandering ICO funds or liquidating any of the 98M tokens in inventory.

And the price of using the VEADIR has increased, last I saw 1 VERI bought about 6.5 ETH of exposure. I expect him to continue to adjust the price in the future.

EDIT: The price of VERI end of Dec - early January was just under $500, an ATH, but the token quantities have not changed in the past 2-3 months. What is the evidence to support your (il)logic that "The price of VERI is where it is now is because of Reggie's greed with his 98 mil reserve token."

Why does utility token has anything to do with the market cap?

**I am expecting some bullshit nonsense as justification for referencing the market cap to be coming my way.***

If you cannot compute the value of the utility token and just assume the price will skyrocket to infinite level, then what are you?

1. The value of the token will not go beyond the utility value of the token.
2. And the utility value of the token is still determined by the 98 mil supply in reserve.
If you cannot understand these 2 simple points, then you cannot understand anything else.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
The price of VERI is where it is now is because of Reggie's greed with his 98 mil reserve token.

By right, I've said this before, that even if he burns ALL his 98 mil tokens, he WILL STILL earn lots of $$$ as the VeADIR platform takes hold, because the existing 2+ mil token in circulation is RECYCLABLE.

Just as he admitted that he is not the smartest person, I strongly suspect he is not smartest in understanding my reasoning.

Reggie does not realize nor understand HOW and WHY it is possible that his bottom line is not affected despite burning ALL the 98 mil token in reserve.

When it comes to the full understanding of burning the excess token, Reggie sure is obviously short-sighted (and so is the same with his followers that are devoid of good logic).

He equating burning the token as being similar to burning money is 100% WRONG.
Our money cannot be recycled after being burned.
But the 2 mil token in circulating will be recycled for resale to cater to continuous demand.
Reggie is worried of having no redemption.
But he never realized that the main problem is NOT having no redemption.
Rather, it is having no adoption of the platform.
If the platform is widely adopted, then tokens will be used, recycled and resold by Veritaseum.
This is without regard to the effect of redemption.
And the adoption of platform depends not on redemption and not on burning the 98 mil token, BUT on how well the platform works.
And how well the platform works depends on the consultancy services/qualities of Veritaseum as a company.
Burning the 98 mil excess token has NOTHING to do with it.
Facing the risk of having zero redemption has NOTHING to do with it.
Additionally, burning the 98 mil excess token will significantly alleviate all the accusations of scam, regardless of what new reason of scam the FUDsters will come up next.
If token holders find it more favorable to hold the tokens instead of redeeming them, or even in using them for trading/investment exposure, then that would mean the VeADIR has failed its purpose.
By right, the value of using the VeADIR for exposure should be higher than the speculative value of holding the token.
And if the value of getting exposure with VeADIR is much higher than holding the token for speculative reasons, then the fear of facing no redemption when the time comes would be gone.

Reggie's earnings depends NOT on how many token he has in reserve, BUT in the level of adoption of the VeADIR platform, which I strongly suspect he continue to fail to see.

In this case, I dare to call out Reggie for being really STUPID in this.

Note: Before an idiot follower refutes me, please read and re-read EACH AND EVERY sentence I write here over and over again until you fully understand my points before giving me your stupid and much not-needed comment.
You are mistaking utility tokens with stock shares. You imply that burning 98M tokens will or should equate to a 50x increase in price, and that's ridiculous.
His actions have alleviated the scam accusations. He has a working beta and continues to work on business development and increasing the utility of the token and platform. He has done nothing to even hint at squandering ICO funds or liquidating any of the 98M tokens in inventory.

And the price of using the VEADIR has increased, last I saw 1 VERI bought about 6.5 ETH of exposure. I expect him to continue to adjust the price in the future.

Dont feed the troll MLS.  Dorkie has already been told everything you said, he is aware and just wants to vomit his perspective all over this board.
March 15, 2018, 04:44:08 PM
The price of VERI is where it is now is because of Reggie's greed with his 98 mil reserve token.

By right, I've said this before, that even if he burns ALL his 98 mil tokens, he WILL STILL earn lots of $$$ as the VeADIR platform takes hold, because the existing 2+ mil token in circulation is RECYCLABLE.

Just as he admitted that he is not the smartest person, I strongly suspect he is not smartest in understanding my reasoning.

Reggie does not realize nor understand HOW and WHY it is possible that his bottom line is not affected despite burning ALL the 98 mil token in reserve.

When it comes to the full understanding of burning the excess token, Reggie sure is obviously short-sighted (and so is the same with his followers that are devoid of good logic).

But the 2 mil token in circulating will be recycled for resale to cater to continuous demand.
If the platform is widely adopted, then tokens will be used, recycled and resold by Veritaseum.
And the adoption of platform depends not on redemption and not on burning the 98 mil token, BUT on how well the platform works.
And how well the platform works depends on the consultancy services/qualities of Veritaseum as a company.
Additionally, burning the 98 mil excess token will significantly alleviate all the accusations of scam, regardless of what new reason of scam the FUDsters will come up next.
If token holders find it more favorable to hold the tokens instead of redeeming them, or even in using them for trading/investment exposure, then that would mean the VeADIR has failed its purpose.
By right, the value of using the VeADIR for exposure should be higher than the speculative value of holding the token.
And if the value of getting exposure with VeADIR is much higher than holding the token for speculative reasons, then the fear of facing no redemption when the time comes would be gone.

Reggie's earnings depends NOT on how many token he has in reserve, BUT in the level of adoption of the VeADIR platform, which I strongly suspect he continue to fail to see.

Note: Before an idiot follower refutes me, please read and re-read EACH AND EVERY sentence I write here over and over again until you fully understand my points before giving me your stupid and much not-needed comment.
You are mistaking utility tokens with stock shares. You imply that burning 98M tokens will or should equate to a 50x increase in price, and that's ridiculous. Burning the tokens will not change the current supply/demand dynamic on exchanges.

EDIT: The price of VERI end of Dec - early January was just under $500, an ATH, but the token quantities have not changed in the past 2-3 months. What is the evidence to support your (il)logic that "The price of VERI is where it is now is because of Reggie's greed with his 98 mil reserve token."
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
From Reggie Middleton today.

Prepping to shoot the Veritaseum short movie in Dubai Burj Khalifa in background. The movie should be available for viewing next week and will likely be very slick/cool/informative/controversial, just like the old BoomBustBlog days. When VeADIR launches, the world will hear it!
March 15, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
Clicking the ignore button on dorkie is the best thing I have done on this site.

What a complete idiot.
Do you expect me to care what button you click?

I only take opinions of smart people seriously.
But opinions from stupid idiot people irritates me just like a dog barking senselessly irritates me.

Whatever button you choose to click on, you don't really need to tell anyone about it.
Unless you want to draw the attention of people that are equally as stupid idiot as you to get some agreement.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
Clicking the ignore button on dorkie is the best thing I have done on this site.
March 15, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 06:52:35 AM
Price are at half in comparison to where they were two months ago in parity with BTC. I am watching this project for quite few months and to be honest after missing this train already can't get on at this price. I still watch timely what's going on here. I don't own any token buy still hopeful to be able to become part of community in future sometimes.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
volume is gone
March 14, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

I'm Keynote speaker at Blockchain Investment & Innovation Summit on 3/19, bringing 8 members of the VERI team from 3 continents. Visit the  Veritaseum booth,
Play with latest version of VeADIR (most advanced blockchain app available), peruse our research http://www.biisummit.com
March 14, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Join me in a fireside chat at Dusit Thani Hotel, 3/15 & 3/16, 7pm, suite 717, 133 Sheikh Zayed Road, World Trade Centre DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Play with latest version of VeADIR (most advanced blockchain app available) read through our research & ask me anything.
Pages:
Jump to: