Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin or Darkcoin, which one to mine? - page 4. (Read 5200 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Thank you for pointing to mine profile, after you read my post, you will know about X11, Anonymous, and Instamine.

Yup. Thank for you constantly trying to bring attention to Darkcoin Smiley

Despite your nick, we know Anoncoin is a good coin and you are falsely trying to bring disrepute to it. You most likely do not even have any Anoncoins. Keep trying to make yourself like an asshole and continue to bring up Darkcoin threads and constantly remind people of the great changes it is bringing in the crypto scene and helping other coins to develop as well.

You will see the Anoncoin price after implementing Zerocoin, I think may be next month it will release. I think it will go up to 0.008 - 0.01 BTC.
Btw, good luck with your fake anonymous/fake ASIC resistance/instamine coin Smiley
You are the worst fanboy ever.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Thank you for pointing to mine profile, after you read my post, you will know about X11, Anonymous, and Instamine.

Despite your nick, we know Anoncoin is a good coin and you are falsely trying to bring disrepute to it. You most likely do not even have any Anoncoins. Keep trying to make yourself like an asshole and continue to bring up Darkcoin threads and constantly remind people of the great changes it is bringing in the crypto scene and helping other coins to develop as well.

You will see the Anoncoin price after implementing Zerocoin, I think may be next month it will release. I think it will go up to 0.008 - 0.01 BTC.
Btw, good luck with your fake anonymous/fake ASIC resistance/instamine coin Smiley

Stop putting words in my mouth. I have nothing against Anoncoin. If the technology is good, we will get into that too, hold positions there and the market always likes innovation, so it will dictate prices. What it will never dictate is how to stop you assholes from putting shit in your own mouth and stinking up the environment.

Good luck tracing DarkSend transactions and mining Darkcoin with your x11 ASICs. I love the instamine Cheesy

For now the entire GPU world is loving x11. Sorry it hurts your butt so much. It is only going to get worse.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I am more optimistic about the Vertcoin, I feel his prospects will be even better, is just my personal opinion.

Love the Vertans. It is also undervalued at the moment.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am more optimistic about the Vertcoin, I feel his prospects will be even better, is just my personal opinion.

March 30, 2014, 11:22:15 PM
lol to everyone rooting for the term "resistant" and saying asic resistant coin are the choice now.

seems like you got sold the FUD. So much that you now preach it. hahaha

looking at you verticoners , hiros , darkers , and the rest.

Darkcoin , i see it trading strong in future because of it being anonymous and not because of ASIC . Their price is much higher. it has not crashed yet. it will. Soon as the volume of miners is much higher then buyers. aka soon its going to run out of steam and new people will stop being interest. it will have no new people interested. Just wait until 3-4 more copy-pasta coins emerge that offer the same. People will move around https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5993851

Vertcoin so far has preached the "non asic" angle since day one. Not even being the first n-scrypt coin. vertcoin i see it being still alive in near future because of the user base , just like doge. But the price is too hyped. Even now, that it crashed its too high for it.

hero? well i dont even know. seems like a darkcoin copy to me. that says it all.

in my opinion i see darkcoin become more successful then vert. but they both need to crash much more before they normalize to their true value

Do you know about Darkcoin ?

1. Anonymous : BS, it is just bitcoin + coinjoin
2. ASIC resistant : BS, X11 are not ASIC resistant at all, even the Darkcoin dev said so
3. No premine : BS, Actually is instamine  13.8%. take a look at below

I looked at mining it, but it's clearly not profitable to mine it because it's been mostly premined

I will politely disagree: Darkcoin was pre-announced and fair-launched, and everybody had a chance to mine on day 1. A sizeable chunk of DRK was mined on day 1, but that's not at all the same as a premine, and to claim otherwise is BS sophistry. There is a meaningful distinction between premining and a pre-announced fair launch.

In any case, I'm sure the devs got a fair chunk of the day 1 coins, which I see as a GOOD thing because it means they are financially invested in making the coin succeed.

That aside -- if the day 1 mining rate is the only complaint you have against Darkcoin, then that's not too shabby. No coin is 100% perfect.

Regarding profitability, if you do the math taking into account the differences in X11 hashrate and the ~40% lower power draw, you'll find it's about on par with scrypt profitability, if not better.

When the coin is designed to yield a huge instamine that is exactly like a premine.

If darkcoin had had constant block size as they are now there would only been 776,525 coins. But the total coins is actually 3,829,439. That mean that of all the existing darkcoins 79,9% is instamined. And after what i have read they are going to reduce max coins to 22 million. That mean that darkcoin in reality got an instamine of 13,8%.

The fact that it is designed that way and that "everyone" could have mined it don't matter. It is designed as a scam, and a get rich quick scheme. Very good branding, but technically flawed. There is no doubt that this is a scam.
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
March 30, 2014, 11:15:20 PM
I'm leaning towards Darkcoin for my next coin to mine, I think it's enhanced anonymity and ASIC resistance will make it far more lucrative in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 30, 2014, 04:10:56 PM
MY pick is on dark but some say hidro dunno. Read a little about dark n vert that there were 50% primined.
Activity: 602
March 30, 2014, 04:00:08 PM
Maxcoin...
Activity: 532
March 30, 2014, 03:23:00 PM
Personally, I mine dark because my GPUs run at much lower temperatures and then sell the darkcoin to buy Vertocoin.

I think vert has a lot going for it (I'm not counting ASIC resistance). Although I'd definitely keep some darkcoin instead of pure vert.
Activity: 99
Merit: 91
March 30, 2014, 02:53:41 PM
Personally, I mine dark because my GPUs run at much lower temperatures and then sell the darkcoin to buy Vertocoin.
Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin
March 30, 2014, 02:12:54 PM
oh god . enough with vertcoin.

inb4 annoying "emerrrrgwd vertcoin asic rezizstahh" 

like that maters
Activity: 955
Merit: 1004
March 30, 2014, 02:11:08 PM
Both have interesting features, being more secure and not normal scrypt coins.  But which one, Darkcoin, or Vertcoin, should I put my hashing power to?

I think they both have excellent potential.
Pages:
Jump to: