Pages:
Author

Topic: [VERTCOIN][POOL]~VTC's 1st PPS Pool|2% fee|ProjectXPPS.com|1 VTC Block Bonus!~ - page 2. (Read 6298 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Just an FYI, I restarted vertminer on 5 of my rigs and I am no longer able to connect, will mine on back up pool for now until maintenance is completed
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
when the movin should finish ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Yes sir.   Also,  am I starting to move the website somewhere else...   Thank you for your patience... It's been driving me nuts. lots of coffee... More coffee
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
website down but my rigs are still mining, are my shares being counted?
VarDiff has been reduced to 4-4092.
Thanks for the recommendations!

Block bonus of 1 VTC until 3/31/14  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just wanted to share to you guys how great this Pool is. [Highly Recommended!]
An Admin that really cares on his miners and Listens to every feedback that can improve the Pool.

About the 2% Fee, it's really rational for maintenance and expansion.

Btw, I love the new Interface, shows very important data that I really need.
2% is okay, PPS should have some fee 1-2% is no problem, because of risk of luck is on you as our admin O:-)
Activity: 203
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
Planning to raise the Pool Fee back to 2%.  As an experiment, I lowered it to 0% and as you can see the pool's luck is less than 100% and I watch the wallet like a madman.  I am afraid it will run out while I am sleeping.  I do have many coins in cold storage, so liquidity is the issue in the long run. 
When I raise the fee, the pool will invest in hardware to scale in Asia and Europe.  Those servers will cost money.  No PPS pools survived in the BTC world or LTC world with a fee at or less than 3%, however, let's try 2% first and hope people donate again.  Oh, transaction fees will be lowered to 0.001 VTC, too.
Donations will be disabled at the same time so miners can reevaluate their donations going forward.  I have to do something or the pool wallet will run out or liquid coins.
Planning to switch on 3/30/14.  I will fund the wallet from cold storage if needed until then. 
Miner input is very important to us at ProjectXPPS.com.  So, please be vocal.

I think this is a rational step to expand. 
Planning to raise the Pool Fee back to 2%.  As an experiment, I lowered it to 0% and as you can see the pool's luck is less than 100% and I watch the wallet like a madman.  I am afraid it will run out while I am sleeping.  I do have many coins in cold storage, so liquidity is the issue in the long run. 
When I raise the fee, the pool will invest in hardware to scale in Asia and Europe.  Those servers will cost money.  No PPS pools survived in the BTC world or LTC world with a fee at or less than 3%, however, let's try 2% first and hope people donate again.  Oh, transaction fees will be lowered to 0.001 VTC, too.
Donations will be disabled at the same time so miners can reevaluate their donations going forward.  I have to do something or the pool wallet will run out or liquid coins.
Planning to switch on 3/30/14.  I will fund the wallet from cold storage if needed until then. 
Miner input is very important to us at ProjectXPPS.com.  So, please be vocal.
Had to restart stratum, check rigs...efficiency is back  Grin

Update: 99%  Grin
So,  is good. No? Spoken in my excellent Eastern European fake accent

CWH
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The new bootstrap theme combines the desktop and mobile theme into one that can be used for the full pool experience from any device. 

Please report any issues with the site. 

Also, do you have skills on website theming?  Any help or donated work is much appreciated.

+1 for extended login timeout.

Many of the other pools log you out after say 5 minutes of inactivity. 
That makes it a total pain to check on your miners if the pool happens to be your only way to do so. 

I LOVE the long logout times Wink
Hello Marty and Greetings Miners!

I'm after my first day and I'm impressed incredible. Very good job. This pool has been made with real passion and highest technical experience.
Everybody can use the pool as about 20% more efficient like at competitive pools.
Marty - congratulations! Every part of VTC at donation for Marty is very worth.

I feel blessed with all the positive feedback.  Thank you, Sir!
Activity: 203
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
Hello Marty and Greetings Miners!

I'm after my first day and I'm impressed incredible. Very good job. This pool has been made with real passion and highest technical experience.
Everybody can use the pool as about 20% more efficient like at competetive pools.
Marty - congratulations! Every part of VTC at donation for Marty is very worth.

The new bootstrap theme combines the desktop and mobile theme into one that can be used for the full pool experience from any device. 

Please report any issues with the site. 

Also, do you have skills on website theming?  Any help or donated work is much appreciated.
Block bonuses are over until the next promo.  Thanks for mining!  112 VTC of Block Bonuses to date
Thank you, the theme still needs tweaking, though.  The team at MPOS does a fine job to help us pool ops.  Pease Donate to the addy on the footer to say thanks to their developers.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into the rest in the morning.  Good luck on finding the next block!

Thanks for verifying that the 24 hr VTC rate was fixed...just before bed.

Question about the Stats Graph:
Are the plotted data points the average of the hashrate over the last hour, or just what the hashrate happened to be at the sample time?

Suggestion for the Stats Graph:
The Both graph is not really useful as the pools hasharte is so much larger than mine, it fits the height to the pool max, and my hashrate is basically a straight line at the bottom.  Would it be possible to simply overlay the two graphs (with their original scales) in the Both mode so you can compare peaks and valleys?  Sure the units would be confusing, but in the Both mode your really looking at how the graphs compare and you can always switch back to individual graphs to inspect the unit values.

Question on Miner Performance:
Is 1400kh/s average good for a rig of four r280x GPUs... or is there room for improvement with further tweaking?

• Average hashrate over 1 hour at that sample time.
  • Thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind, I can see how that would benefit all
  • Looks like you are doing good to me. However, I defer to r!ckk as the miner guru.  I find him in webchat on the pool  or  #projectxpps on IRC  he is a great resource for the pool
Pages:
Jump to: