Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 20. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Minter
Not soon. While everyone is waiting for growth, Bitcoin will not fly. We will wait for 2020, then we may see a new growth.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Bitcoin more than a money, even though our ultimate goal is to make a profit in this investment. The crypto space needs something basic, and has strong legal value. The government or bankers deliberately create FUD so that people are not interested in seeing cryptocurrency as an investment.
Activity: 378
Of course, we are definitely looking forward to this that there will be a new wave of market growth, but we cannot predict when it will happen most importantly we are sure that this will happen in the future
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
It seems like lately there has been a growth movement in the crypto market. And there are actually many who have predicted this problem. Because now the crypto market has started to increase and if we want to increase again we may have to wait for the process.
You have a point. In order to see a continuous growth of the market, crypto users and investors must put an effort in creating more awareness about the crypto space and its benefits to others in order to draw more investors to it. There is no point in selling now as the market is not yet confirmed bull until it shows some resistance of about weeks to a month.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Yes, I agree if this condition is caused by a significant increase in the market, so the market is now experiencing a correction. But can be seen in the last few days the market shows a positive trend. And this is very good, now there is a lot of hope that there will be a high wave at the end of the year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
It seems like lately there has been a growth movement in the crypto market. And there are actually many who have predicted this problem. Because now the crypto market has started to increase and if we want to increase again we may have to wait for the process.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

You know there is a big diffference between 2013-2014 and now, because most of people are alreadu heard pf the cryptos but in the 2013 year it was geak only knowledge and thu sthere a much bigger potential for growth.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
For now it depends on market prices and WAVES has shown its spurs to Ethereum.
Like many people say that WAVES will overtake Etheruem but it is very difficult for WAVE to overtake Etheruem in rank 3 from rank 20. LOL
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I think one of the greatest waves of the market is CoinBundle: they made the investments very easier with the bundle investing model, where instead of choosing coins to use on portfolio, you simply choose a portfolio to buy. The idea is so good that even Coinbase copied it.
On CoinBundle, there are no fees, and for every $10 invested you earn 100 BNDL
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
it is the hope of investors who have faith and patience in investing with crypto currencies but we cannot predict exactly what the future development will be
you are right,
many experts have been wrong with their predictions and some of them have given up on making predictions.

it's hard to believe in crypto right now, but i'm sure the market will grow again. that's all i can trust at this time, i will take any risks that occur in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
I was one of those who thought there would be an end of the year bull run.
Instead, there was a pretty spectacular crash.
This week, we saw the market pump, and there were a bunch saying, "finally, the bull run is here!"
But I didn't think so, this time I finally saw the market for what it was.

I am ready for a prolonged slump throughout 2019 now.
Especially now that most other markets are falling like traditional stocks, things don't look good.
I have planned to buy back in if btc ever hits $2500, but beyond that I am just going to wait it out.
That way, I can keep my sanity.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Of course, we all look forward to this about the new wave of market growth, we hope there will be better growth for crypto, hopefully crypto will run better in the beginning of 2019 compared to this year
certainly hopes that by 2019 there will be an increase and remain optimistic and always believe Crypto can change for the better. the waves may not look clearer and patience will definitely be seen. Market growth will be awaited by many people because Crypto is an income for many people, so if Crypto rises high, many people are helped from Crypto and their lives can change dramatically.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I also think that the fall is not the first time in the cryptocurrency market, as well as growth, so you need to be patient and wait a bit!
But it's hard to say when will this growth , I think not before 2020 will be growth , I think growth will be through the outset and as we have not yet found a bottom and then I think we should expect growth
Activity: 602
Of course, we all look forward to this about the new wave of market growth, we hope there will be better growth for crypto, hopefully crypto will run better in the beginning of 2019 compared to this year
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
It looks like a new wave of cryptocurrency growth started on December 19, 2019. I hope it will lead to new all-time heights of both Bitcoin and all altcoins.

Yes, I think same. The market is showing a glimmer of hope for savvy investors and crypto traders. But it shouldn't be a surprise though. It has always been a common characteristics of the market.
Activity: 378
It looks like a new wave of cryptocurrency growth started on December 19, 2019. I hope it will lead to new all-time heights of both Bitcoin and all altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

I think not too soon, cryptocurrency will need time for correction and market recover.
The market has gone into bearish condition since entering year 2018.
Although crypto has potential, if the scammers and hackers still able to steal coins from users, the price won't stable.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Recently, it is very similar to this, especially after such growth, as shown by Waves and Strat. I think that everything is possible, but do not forget about bear traps. They are very often made to us, and all the more so all the events only in 2019.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Of course soon the price and the value of the market will recover. The best thing I like about crypto is that down fall never come forever and it never stay forever so same as you mention last year in 2017 you will appreciate the growth of price in crypto market. It happens every year.
this year it was very bad at the beginning of 2018 then crypto dump and continued until the end of the year like some time ago but now crypto is starting to grow back hopefully this will continue to pump and strengthen crypto foundation
before market price recover the value this needed more and long time and after that we just wait little time, and of course even market was bad in this year, but we can get chance more make profit in this condition
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
i'm still believe in cryptocurrency market that's have huge potential like you said, but need more times for market growth and bring big wave, another surprise are coming near
Pages:
Jump to: