Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 24. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
I Would say I'm agree with you if the exchanges stopped adding new coins or new tokens , but when we are seeing new coins and tokens every day , I don't think let the big coins grow , because each of them take some of the market's money .
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
It is true that crypto market is not quite good at current situation. We should be positive that market will soon correct & go green. Until invest in good coins which you feel had potential to increase.

Past growth was possible due to the growing popularity of PPI, everyone wanted to invest, because the market was growing and gave a profit. Many uneducated people have entered the market with money, and now they are leaving. We simply do not have the money to start a chain reaction of growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I am also sure that the falling market cannot last forever and that we will see another bullish market at the beginning of the next year. We should believe in crypto currencies and hope that the whales will allow the market to reach new price records.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
The elephan and it is clear that the market growth still is. The question is, when will it come and are you ready to wait 5 years ? Because everyone thought that the growth of the market will always be, and people will earn non-stop.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
It is true that crypto market is not quite good at current situation. We should be positive that market will soon correct & go green. Until invest in good coins which you feel had potential to increase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
I think that most people from this forum hope that this will happen, and we believe that the cryptomarket will greatly please us all in 2019. He can’t be falling so long.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Actually i expect january or february a market growth. But i can't be sure.

There is lots of things on the way. Bakkt, ethereum 2.0 and etc.
copper member
Activity: 196
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Well, basically as a new comer in the cryptocurrency market, I understand the current market situation, I know the experiences of those who are stayed long in here. I believe in them, and I believe that soon, bull market will going to dominate the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
It is difficult to predict this growth. Someone says that we will see bitcoin for $ 1000 soon. Someone says that the market will soon go to the top and make a lot of money. The situation is complicated and not clear. I chose not the mainstream. Growth will be but not very large.
each people have their opinion about market prediction.but as investor and trader we have to our own opinion , dont just following others without doing some research and observation.
Activity: 12
Your expectations are too early. In fact, the cryptocurrency market release bubble has just stopped, but this does not mean that the market will not continue to decline. You are too optimistic.
Activity: 625
It is difficult to predict this growth. Someone says that we will see bitcoin for $ 1000 soon. Someone says that the market will soon go to the top and make a lot of money. The situation is complicated and not clear. I chose not the mainstream. Growth will be but not very large.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
maybe what is meant immediately is the next few years, I see there won't be many changes in 2019, we are still in a phase where investor confidence is beginning to disappear

Now hard time because today is 13 of December. This mean that all world withdrawing money for New Years holidays. So in middle of January situation should change.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
I do not think that this will happen soon, as there must be a lot more time before the market starts to grow again
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
absolutely right, the next wave will be bigger than before even though we don't know when that wave will occur. So, "HOLD" your Bitcoin and Altcoin, and wait until the wave appears. think positively and always believe that market prices will rise again.
Activity: 210
this hope does not disappear from anyone but it seems to me that this is less and less real
Activity: 289
We may not see a new wave in the near future because the recovery in market prices also requires a process. Newcomers, I think they will be more profitable because the market price of crypto falls. So they can invest with very low coins. With the situation faced today, we must remain patient and hold your coins.
Activity: 266
I believe that the new rise in the market will be in the second half of 2019. This is due to the positive news in the field of crypt. Hopefully, the experts' forecasts will come true.
Ah I not see until that affirmative news on the term , I think growth will happen when his not will wait , as on me so growth will by the end of next year!
Activity: 504
Many people now are loosing their faith that the market can still recover. But for me, i am still very positive that this downfall will end soon. And start a new growth.
Activity: 325
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
Yes, this is a correction, but it will be protracted. As much as everyone would not want to, but it can last a long time and many may just completely lose faith in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
Almost a year in the downtrend market, expect  2 years to go to recover to the top. Hope the market is in the dip now.
Pages:
Jump to: