Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 75. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I hold the same opinion and also believe that the market will soon begin the phase of growth. The market is cyclical, just need to be patient.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I agree with you  that we will se a huge growth in the market after this correction but I don’t agree that it will be anytime soon I think atleast it will take between 12 - 18 months untill we see a real growth

i think this is true. the market still clouded with speculation and rumors. with many hodler start to dump bitcoin today, i hope more new comer see this opportunity to join in.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

I don't think it's just patient, there are lots of activities you have to do in this industry. Experience is very important until you get the knowledge to do lots of speculation under any circumstances including the current situation. that's why you should always try to find broad insights about everything related to the crypto industry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Long-term investing does have a lot of advantages, let your coins become a long-term investment because to maintain their value.
Do not panic to see a situation that is less friendly but takes the best possible opportunity for crypto growth in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
"Sometime, we should to make discussion to face panic situation, like this thread hehe" Well, thanks for suggestion.
In current bearish market, we must keep calm and share experienced to other people, esspecially newcomers. Changes your minds like "Bitcoin price down, we must sell it!" into "Bitcoin price down, we must buy more!".
Have you ever thought, why many people try to buy more Assets in bearish market? Because they think, this is a chance to make more profit in the future! Come on, changes your minds from now.

We can still hope, but use this opportunity as best we can.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
yes, at least in the beginning of Q4 or next month on October, we have facing this situations every year, and market always recover when its enter in the end of the year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
also I am sure that the cryptomir is just beginning, but I do not think that the bull trend will be seen soon. If its SEC rejects applications, then the coins will pass 7 circles of hell
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hopefully, because as it is right now, cryptocurrency market has bankrupt so many investors and traders alike. I will like to think market trend will change in the very nearest future but if the trend remain, we might have to wait another 2 to 3 years for better market condition!
Activity: 238
Unlike the forex, expectations of the investors and the people make a huge affect to the growth of the cryptocurrencies. Ups and downs are normal in a market conditions. The only concern in crypto is the drop is very very huge. I also think that the market will start going up sooner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
It might not be sooner like we all hoped for,but surely things will work out for crypto ,it still needs time and some newer efforts like corrections and I'm one of many that really believes in crypto just like I believed in android when symbian phones was reigning back in the days. Crypto is so futurey.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I very much hope that soon we will see a good growth of the market. But for now we see only a strong drop. Today, ETH fell at once by 20%.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
There are still big buys I spot now and then which make me confident that things are not so bad as some want us believe. I've just captured one more:

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes i all agree with you, crypto have big potential to grow, and i hope many people in the whole world join in crypto, to become stronger and have large community. because i believe,  large community large potential to grow.
Activity: 98
same thing will happen like last year its just a circle
finger cross it will be higher than last time
Activity: 210
price drop that occurred in the market did take place is already very long. It is still just continue down until now. And it seems like it is too early to see a rise. Since the year 2018 this may indeed be the year of decline.
Activity: 266
Really hope so. market is so transient. But I have read different predictions about it but in general crypto experts assure that market will recover and yeah we can see how Bitcoin price grows.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The rsi supposely shows that bitcoin is on the verge of a big huge jump so that makes me really happy and when bitcoin goes up altcoins follow. Not when it goes up like couple hundred dollars because when that happens altcoins lose bitcoin value (even tho they stay same on dollar value) so I think when bitcoin goes up like 10k or 12k levels that will result with altcoins following it and even going further.

Making bitcoin go from 7 thousand dollars to 12 thousand dollars require insanely high amount of dollars to achieve however making some small coin like nano to go over to 10 dollars is not that hard because of the volume involved in the currency, so we will see an insane market growth very soon.

I don't think any amount of analysis through charts and other tools help much in this aspect since the cryptocurrency market has traditionally been extremely volatile where everything is so unpredictable which is why I don't believe that Bitcoin will rise back above $10k anytime soon unless the ETF proposal gets approved. This month is crucial for cryptocurrencies in my opinion due to the possibility of the market plunging or rallying like crazy which is why I am watching it closely.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
The rsi supposely shows that bitcoin is on the verge of a big huge jump so that makes me really happy and when bitcoin goes up altcoins follow. Not when it goes up like couple hundred dollars because when that happens altcoins lose bitcoin value (even tho they stay same on dollar value) so I think when bitcoin goes up like 10k or 12k levels that will result with altcoins following it and even going further.

Making bitcoin go from 7 thousand dollars to 12 thousand dollars require insanely high amount of dollars to achieve however making some small coin like nano to go over to 10 dollars is not that hard because of the volume involved in the currency, so we will see an insane market growth very soon.
Activity: 87
I very much agree with you. I think this is a very good help for newcomers who have just entered the encryption world. I think that people who have lost money in the world of cryptocurrencies have no good attitude. If there is unfriendly news, they will all Choose to sell, resulting in a loss.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
I also believe in the potential of the crypto market, but I don’t think that everyone who holds alto coin will become rich. The December-January scenario will not happen again. It will be somehow different, perhaps, big jumps up and down, but not as it was. So be patient and considerate.
Pages:
Jump to: