Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 79. (Read 35256 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
How do you see the future of crypto?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
That will be very nice and you should invest now that we still have time. Cryptocurrencies market is definitely going to grow and I believe bitcoin may not go down more than the level it has gone to last month. This September may give us an opportunity to makes money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
For me this is the perfect time to enter the market. As you can see almost all altcoin are down right now and anytime the market will make a bullrun because it is the season were the market is alive and kicking.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Thats simply true because we can really have good profits back to us if we give it some time. Now just look at the market, where in the last week it was around 6K and below and today it has risen all the way by 1.5K USD. This means one could have gotten quick profits from it and those who keep trying these trades are always getting nice amount of money from it. Apart from that, over the time surely things gonna change a lot. Mostly I believe that prices will rise due to decreased supply and increased popularity of the crypto market. The more popular crypto is the more people will be making their investment into it. Thats the big thing about it and that is why love it.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I have a full faith on Cryptocurrency market. I know now days its not going good but good phase will definitely come soon and every individual and investor earn lots of profit and cheers good days happily. Only hold your coins for few months and earn good money.
Activity: 140
I also believe in the imminent growth of the market, although I would not call our drop correction, I am inclined to think that the small players and newcomers just left the market and fanned panic due to the fact that lost all the money foolishly, because of what new people have ceased to believe in bitcoin and do not invest money, because they are afraid of losing them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
some people believe this, but I'm sure people here are very confident in the crypto future, of course, crypto currencies are only experiencing a correction right now and after that they will go back up, so think smart and use every reflection that happens
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The market is a lot higher than it was in 2011 so for sure it will not fall down. I also believe in a growth and I can not wait to see it at the end of this year
copper member
Activity: 196
Unequivocally, we will see the growth of all cryptology in the near future. As practice shows, the cryptocurrency market is more in growth than in the fall. The correction is almost over.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Previous correction of Bitcoin was two years long between 2014 and 2016. Now there is only half a year left and you are waiting for new boom soon. You are the best optimist in the world ever if you are not newbie.
Activity: 10
I tried to learn to understand this forum by visiting each useful thread including this discussion
Activity: 518
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
We'll see that eventually. But still, no assurance that things will again be the same as what happened last year. The best thing to do now is to continue holding despite of the continuous downtrend and given that things are not yet assured to go as what is exoected to happen. It is still a 50-50 chance whether it will be in green or still red at the end of this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I really hope so, I believe in crypto future and there are too many applications that can benefits blockchain usage...let's hope this will happen!
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
I agree that the new era for cyrptocurrency has begun, but it does not mean that we have to be too confident about it and have a false belief that it will make us all rich. Knowledge on how the market moves and knowing when to buy or sell depending on your strategy and gaining profit through it, along with your patience and threshold on how much you can take, are all needed to win against the tide of the market.
Activity: 78
Lots of speculation trends is flooding in the cryptocurrency news portals and social media  but the truth is its just a mere pop and empty the cryptomarket is reacted to positive/negative  news events it means that the price movement is depending on events concerning Investors and the crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 504
Hopefully we will see the market grow again. But there is a doubt in my mind if it will happen soon. The market needs a longer time this time . Before it will fully recover. Hope our patience in waiting till it happen will paid off in the end.
Activity: 210
I agree with this statement ! There is very little left before the turn and new peaks !
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
I am almost agree with autor Smiley
I still think that there will be one more massive fall before uptrend starts. But after, I believe that market will start its recovery. There could be temporary downtrends, but in general it will go up. Taking this into account, I think right now is a good time to buy strong coins both for short and long terms.
Nevertheless, there is possibility that we will go deep down till to the mining price before actual bullrun. So, it is good idea to use stop-losses for your funds on exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
This wave all investors have been waiting for a very long time. But if you wait, you can get rich.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
I agree with you that there will be growth.  The question is, will this code happen?  In fact, no one really knows.  Everybody just guesses.  Main patience and optimism.
Pages:
Jump to: