Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀🔵🔵 Very targeted traffic! Ideal for your ICO! 🔵🔵🚀🌟🌟 - page 2. (Read 1312 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'm really intrested in customers that want to buy traffic not for taking part in referal programs!
Activity: 135
Check out Minereum! Upcoming ICO for the updated version with an exchange rate of 30usd for MNe.
This is 8 x higher then the current exchange rate. Very interesting project
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1003
Which toolbar? I use polo for quite some time (although i refrained these past few weeks) and I never had to install a toolbar and never had any popup. Besides, in my opinion, having a pop up will be counterproductive. It's not a secret that pop up is annoying, and to have certain ico marketed that way, won't it encourage people to think it is an annoying coin? Just my thought

Such "toolbars" are unsafe, they can steal login/pasword and they are annoying for users.
How more specific the popup related to the website how less anoying!
Lets say you get a popup on bitcointalk saying you are selected to take part in a free airdrop then thats not really anoying!
If its a popup about free diapers you will get highly anoyed!
So thats the trick!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Which toolbar? I use polo for quite some time (although i refrained these past few weeks) and I never had to install a toolbar and never had any popup. Besides, in my opinion, having a pop up will be counterproductive. It's not a secret that pop up is annoying, and to have certain ico marketed that way, won't it encourage people to think it is an annoying coin? Just my thought
I’m selling popup traffic from one of the most popular altcoin exchanges (poloniex, bittrex etc) and coinmarketcap and whatever other popular bitcoin website you want the traffic to come from!

How does it work?
When someone visits Poloniex a popup will be triggered over the website of Poloniex! This happens because this person installed  a toolbar!

What countries do the visitors come from?
All over the world see stats: http://goo.gl/BGMXMo.info

This is a very effective way to sell Tokens, Coins or ICO's! Ofcourse your website should like good and eye catching!

I sell packages:
25.000 visitors for 0.15 BTC   -  25.000 visitors for 0.10 BTC
50.000 visitors for 0.25 BTC  -  50.000 visitors for 0.15 BTC
100.000 visitors for 0.40 BTC  -  100.000 visitors for 0.25 BTC
250.000 visitors for 0.75 BTC  -  250.000 visitors for 0.40 BTC
500.000 visitors for 1.00 BTC  -  500.000 visitors for 0.60 BTC

With approx 50.000 visitors i made more then 800 dollar in income for the polybius.io affiliate offer on advendor! The polybius.io affiliate program offered 5% share that means i sold for more then 16.000 dollar in Polybius coins!

Proof of sales and leads:

Sales:

Leads:

PM me for details!
Disclaimer: Some ICO are more succesfull then others eventough the traffic is high quality i can't promise any leads or sales!
Pages:
Jump to: