Pages:
Author

Topic: 💪 💪very useful bot with fees💪 💪 - page 16. (Read 5700 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update and Good information especially for those that are new in here
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Sure, the gas issues are big today
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
this way is very good and looks perfect....  how do you discover this. you really have a great ideal here
Activity: 140
I actually wanted to make a bot like this too. It must have been a common idea lately!
Activity: 27
Thank you very much i was finding this type of app but didnt found that and you made it happen thanks for the nice share Smiley
Activity: 135
If you think there's smth wrong with it - don't use
Activity: 56
Here you can check the recommended transaction fees for Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). Very useful, yea?
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot

http://www.imageup.ru/img298/2974753/2018-01-26-151957.jpg

We propose you to share our bot with friends, the number of subscribers increases rapidly. Also we plan to improve it and to develop new useful tools.

very useful information thank you for sharing it
Activity: 142
What's the purpose of making a free bot and sharing it?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
What wallet you guys are using?  I'm looking for a convenient one
Activity: 25
nice find! good alternative to heading to ethgas if I'm on the go and already in Telegram
Activity: 132
Started using it today! Maybe a little slow, but it's working
Activity: 644
Here you can check the recommended transaction fees for Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). Very useful, yea?
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot

We propose you to share our bot with friends, the number of subscribers increases rapidly. Also we plan to improve it and to develop new useful tools.
This is great and useful. I can now track the fees when sending my eth to other wallet. I already tried it and it's awesome. Thanks for sharing this to us.
Activity: 142
sure, for trading too. And just to make transactions
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot

great job man, i am actually surprised that something like this is for free. i mean, i personally think that a lot of newbies out there would pay a fair amount just to be able to use such a handy tool that can really help people like them that doesnt understand crypto currencies that much yet. heck, i even think that a lot of veterans that already have too much to do will really love to use this to make their lives easier. but nonetheless, free is better. lol. just saying that if it was an app for sell, i think a lot will buy it, specially when its cheap and has a lot of other features that users will find also useful Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Sufficiently useful for beginners. I think that I will not be useful. I recommend to those who have not yet dealt with this
Activity: 156
and why you need this bot, for trading?
Activity: 266
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot

http://www.imageup.ru/img298/2974753/2018-01-26-151957.jpg

Thank you, very convenient. If I had sMerit, I would definitely give it to you for this post. This post is useful and necessary, give it sMerit  Smiley
Activity: 99
if you need more information feel free to join our discord channel https://discord.gg/ewmpntp
Activity: 122
I've seen a thread here with trading signals, true crypto. U can take advice there, bro
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot

It's kinda useful but to make it better maybe listing the $USD value for it? I personally use ethgas to check for eth and blockchain wallet try to send out money I see the fees recommend by them to check.
This is a handy tool 👍
Pages:
Jump to: