Pages:
Author

Topic: 💪 💪very useful bot with fees💪 💪 - page 17. (Read 5700 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
where do you take it?
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
Here you can check the recommended transaction fees for Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). Very useful, yea?
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot

We propose you to share our bot with friends, the number of subscribers increases rapidly. Also we plan to improve it and to develop new useful tools.
thank you for having handed out a very useful tool, this is very helpful for me and i dont have to go to ethgas website to check the recommended gas price.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
why this is importat at all to know the fee??
Activity: 184
it's a free chat?
Activity: 119

This is a very useful tool , thank you for sharing .
Activity: 94
very usefull bot, thanks for share it mate
Activity: 148
there's only eth & btc?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Here you can check the recommended transaction fees for Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). Very useful, yea?
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot

We propose you to share our bot with friends, the number of subscribers increases rapidly. Also we plan to improve it and to develop new useful tools.
are you making this bot? My suggestion is that the bot can be added to the recommended gas reference by https://ethgasstation.info
Activity: 175
how often do you update the fee info?
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
pretty useful for mobile phone users out there, gonna share this one to my friends
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Maybe you can post other fees too?
Activity: 168
Really great idea, but at the moment it is little slowly working. Need to update bot and fix something . Idea really great!
Good Luck with your bot!
Activity: 76
Didn't see such bots before, interesting
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
this is what i was looking for.
Its usefull for who send transactions frequently like me.
Thank you for this amazing bot dude!
Activity: 168
So many of these comments are the absolute same.

Does anyone have anything else to say about the bot? Like how does it work? So on?
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
How often do you post updates?
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
WoW cool. Thanks very much. This is very helpful to determine how many gas should be used for transaction. Thanks very much for sharing this free.
Activity: 169
We'll see if it's accurate
Activity: 177
Ok, a new bot. Looks pretty useful, agree
Activity: 160
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot
telegram.me/CoinFeeBot

This is great idea my friend. Many bitcoin's communities looking for this kind transaction. No gas needed, no more hassle rather direct transaction. Hopefully bitcoin's communities will know about this as soon as possible. And hopefully you are ready for more busy days to let the communities gain your trust. Best regard
Pages:
Jump to: