Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 28. (Read 76461 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. Tell us about the project! Smiley
Hey. VEXANIUM is a decentralized marketing ecosystem.
Utilizing blockchain technology, it builds an online marketplace
that allows merchants to tokenize their rewards
and promote their products efficiently.

How likely are we to succeed?
Activity: 224
Hey. VEXANIUM is a decentralized marketing ecosystem.
Utilizing blockchain technology, it builds an online marketplace
that allows merchants to tokenize their rewards
and promote their products efficiently.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
As i understood from the read Vexanium global marketing ecosystem of a new generation where businesses and companies can reward their users for their dedication, companies can also issue their vouchers for sale to users. On the platform, users will be able to exchange vouchers of companies with each other by setting the prices themselves, this will benefit the company and also the users of the platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This project has several very interesting features that are worth exploring before investing. I think that I'll think about it, after all, that the project is really worthwhile.
Activity: 70
These developers are working very hard to release new features on this crypto project!
Activity: 294
The concept on this site is a very fancy, very promising information. Thanks to the team working on this powerful project
Activity: 84
I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals
Do you plan to create your own wallet?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
this is a project with a very interesting concept where you can benefit as a retailer or as a pedegang with tokenisasi based voucher. the project that I will review this time is Vexanium.
Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Quite interesting. What about those physical cards, are they received in online or offline shops? In which countries? And I think the network between fiat money and this currency is a long off so it is not that easy.
Why do you need token?
What happens when the project is finished? What are your plans about this?
The Ann is really nice you have a nice layout and it is attractive I liked reading it. I am interested to see how it will turn out.
Activity: 294
What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
Already have ideas on what exchanges will get? Smiley
While nothing will be divulged. As soon as there is an agreement with one of the exchanges. Immediately will be notified. Smiley
When is it planned to enter the stock exchanges? Approximate time, at least Smiley
Usually it takes from 2 weeks to 2 months.
And when does ICO end? Wink
May 16 and will last 4 weeks
Activity: 98
While nothing will be divulged. As soon as there is an agreement with one of the exchanges. Immediately will be notified. Smiley
When is it planned to enter the stock exchanges? Approximate time, at least Smiley
And when does ICO end? Wink
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: