Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 31. (Read 76496 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
How much is your hardcap? And how about bonus? Do you offer any bonus for ico buyer? Thanks for any answer.

As I know, hardcap is 20.000 eth or 10m $. Pre sale bonus is 20% with min buy 5 eth, but it was closed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Hi. I bought 5eth for the Vexanium token on 14april but until now my toket still does not get in my wallet. I chat with support for payment confirmation and do not support long term replies. Is this VEX project still alive?
maybe his team is busy so have not had time to respond to you, awaited and patient just hope the team will soon give good news later.
Maybe it is so, they're busy, better wait. hopefully it will be soon there is the answer.
it must be patient to get answers from the team, we pray for the best hope the team will soon give an explanation of this so you do not worry anymore.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hi. I bought 5eth for the Vexanium token on 14april but until now my toket still does not get in my wallet. I chat with support for payment confirmation and do not support long term replies. Is this VEX project still alive?
maybe his team is busy so have not had time to respond to you, awaited and patient just hope the team will soon give good news later.
Maybe it is so, they're busy, better wait. hopefully it will be soon there is the answer.
Activity: 518
Activity: 532
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
The minumum purchase is now 0.05? Just want to make sure because on pre ico its 5 eth? Pls confirm
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
How much is your hardcap? And how about bonus? Do you offer any bonus for ico buyer? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
a good project you need to add token details for this project many ogled participants.
Activity: 294
I must say this is one of the better looking projects, I think it will gather high ratings with presale start.
Activity: 84
How much will be the bonus? Can I even trust your project as well?
Activity: 112
Do you accept in presale only Ethereum or can we pay with Bitcoin too? I mean which currencies are available.
Which I have seen to date for the concept you described on the website is quite unique and likely to flourish in the future. Just look at others quite popular to date.
Activity: 238
good luck for the Pre ICO running, i hope it can reach the target and will be success until ICO begin
Do you accept buyers from every country? Or the US citizens are restricted?
Is your smart contract already deployed? Where can I check that? Github? I think it’s perfect time to show us what you have done
Activity: 168
One of the best projects lately.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful. There are great opportunities and prospects for the project, and the team as a whole. Successes and new achievements!
Activity: 182
I believe in the project. I hope for success.
Activity: 266
A project with a promising future. We're going for it! Smiley Smiley
Very like the project. I'll stay till the end! Smiley Wink
Pages:
Jump to: