Pages:
Author

Topic: VIDEO: Pack Of Black Thugs Surround White 13-Year-Old… It Does Not End Well - page 2. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Not in wars. Black people were not fighting other black people in WW2, or Korea, or Vietnam, or Iraq.
Blacks have been killing other blacks for centuries. Tribes genocide by other tribes. Blacks on black crime isn't real? Please.
Activity: 70
I am saying it is a socio-economic cause, not a racial cause.

If you are saying black people are violent, I would point out that most wars in human history have not been waged by black people. Especially in the last few centuries. Black people, as a race, tend to be on the receiving end of violence.
That's because blacks were never in a position to launch a war on par with the world wars we've had. There have been many, many wars in Africa, however, some of which are still occurring today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

If you are saying black people are violent, I would point out that most wars in human history have not been waged by black people. Especially in the last few centuries. Black people, as a race, tend to be on the receiving end of violence.

Welp, that explains it. WHEW.

Glad we weren't discussing current events.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Mostly from other blacks.
Not in wars. Black people were not fighting other black people in WW2, or Korea, or Vietnam, or Iraq.
Statistically, poor people are most likely to be violent. Statistically, black people are a lot more likely to be poor than white people.

Hows about them statistics?
Except that doesn't explain the phenomenon of black crime. Hispanics are a larger minority group than blacks and have a similar percentage of their population living below the poverty line, and are actually more likely to drop out of high school and not graduate college than blacks, yet they commit a fraction of the violent crime that blacks commit. The next excuse thrown out would be "racism", yet blacks were not as violent 50 years ago when there was much more racism against them to deal with.
It is endemic to the black culture as a whole.
There is no such thing as black culture. Or any racial culture at all.

If you're talking about American blacks specifically. It's only endemic among the poor populations specifically.

Mostly from other blacks.
The implication is there for all to see... Perhaps stop projecting so hard.
Racists always have to rely on "implications", because they never have actual facts on their side.
Sure its faulty logic as you discussed "white racists" and not "racists". 

Because it is only white racists that are talking about this right now. Non-white racists exist, but they not the ones in this thread.
So what? The reverse has happened as well. What exactly is it supposed to prove?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-08-28/news/0408280150_1_attack-lake-county-jail-civil
It seems to be accepted by the black communities. Never any outrage or call for justice. It's laughed at and cheered in most black communities. There are whole web sites about this type of crap. Games created around these racist BS. Where is Al Sharpton? Where is Obama saying if he had a son? Where are the liberals calling for race based juvenile attacks? This was a race base hate crime. Period.
Are you saying that the black race didn't do this?

By percentage of their respective populations, yes.

Has not proven faulty so far.

I agree you're assumptions are wrong, yes.

According to who?

Sure its faulty logic as you discussed "white racists" and not "racists". The implication is there for all to see... Perhaps stop projecting so hard.
The US Census declared that in 2010 15.1% of the general population lived in poverty:

9.9% of all white persons
12.1% of all Asian persons
26.6% of all Hispanic persons (of any race)
28.4% of all black persons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States#Poverty_and_race.2Fethnicity
Question, Are there more poor blacks or more poor whites in America?

By percentage of their respective populations, yes.

Use your own logic then. You will see how faulty it is.

Has not proven faulty so far.

So then you agree.

I agree you're assumptions are wrong, yes.

According to who?
So what? The reverse has happened as well. What exactly is it supposed to prove?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-08-28/news/0408280150_1_attack-lake-county-jail-civil
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm confused as to why the other white kids sat around and watched. Perhaps afraid that they may have been shot by these thugs. I admit that I laughed at how hard the black boy in the wife beater punched the white guy in the chest. The black boy actually pushed himself backwards a little. Freaking wimpy ass cowards.
There is no double standard.

White racists are judged by their ideology. Not by the color of their skin.

White racists like to think that "white people" and "white racists" are the same thing. But they are not. One group is distinct and separate from the other.
Use your own logic then. You will see how faulty it is.
Uh huh

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/12/black_community_is_concerned_with_black_on_black_crime_suggesting_otherwise.html

Only racists view crime through a racial lens. For the rest of us, this is simply "violent crime". If the victim was a black girl, it would be no more or less despicable.
So then you agree.
Pages:
Jump to: